Sign in to follow this  
3L3VAT3

Sternum Blockage

Hey Guys :D

i apologize if this has been covered 1000 times before but i just wanted to put this out there to get some feedback!

I have been curious dabbling with 'chi stuff' (for lack of better term) for over a decade, mostly research... a lot of raeding and little actual practice... and a lot of unhealthy things too...

but the past year or two i have REALLY been getting into this stuff as i KNOW that it works... like there is not a single aspect of my life that isn't improved drastically with this stuff!!! For realz!! :P

i am also slowly weening myself off of methadone.

I definitely am discovering that there is a lot of stuff "going on" with my mind/body/spirit... When i practive diligently i get definite electrical surges, warm tingles and whatnot... blissful mostly but other stuff too sometimes...

I try to do microcosmic orbit a lot and can do it except for the area around my chest;

I get chest pains (not throughout the day, only when i'm meditating raelly) and the tip of my xiphoid process i believe it's called feels weird...

I know it's not just my imagination because i used to get MAD alergies and stuffed up but i can feel the energy drop when i put my tongue to the roof of my mouth and i get almost instantly cleared sinuses!

is chest blockages having to do with anger?

the solar plexus is considered the 'ego' right? So a block there would mean not having much energy, bad digestion, low sex drive, not grounding and stuff like that?

I tried massaging that area lightly with my thumbs and it seemed to really work, like my navel warmed up right away...

Should i keep working it or just chill and let it do what it do?

Oh i do believe i have an "active kundalini" or some shizz, because i used to be VERY much into psychadelcs... like i can trace a lot of things going out of wack when i was 17 and eating mushrooms, acid and other stuff every weekend for a while... was fun at first then really burned me out... i think it was like a 'dark night of the soul' kind of thing (for 13 years :( ) I felt like icarus with his melted wings really

any advice or wise words for a brother? ;)

oh and i really mix and match practices... I'm good for taking a little from here and alittle from there... and seeing what works! I figure as long as it moves me forward its all gravy!!! :lol:

Are you saying it feels blocked just where the little dent is where your bottom ribs meet? Or is it higher than that?

My take = mind/body/spirit deal is all one deal (or at the very least in constant interaction).

I'd take a mad guess and suggest that you're dealing with "liver chi" issues like half the population :lol: No, seriously, I only said that because of the anger thing and because I'm working on it too.

What part of your system does methadone hurt the most, also hurt first? Like the examples of certain food types being good to strengthen certain organs but in excess overloading to others. Be sure that certain other substances hit them up too in varying ways.

If I knew anything about meth I'd say also go get your heart checked out, it feels like it might "overclock" you on heartbeat and that could cause long term stress (tend to want to avoid that :) )

What kind of breathing do you do, direct or reverse?

With the reverse breathing the energy naturally goes down along the conception vessel, there should not be any obsructions. Not sure about direct breathing.

Are you saying it feels blocked just where the little dent is where your bottom ribs meet? Or is it higher than that?

My take = mind/body/spirit deal is all one deal (or at the very least in constant interaction).

I'd take a mad guess and suggest that you're dealing with "liver chi" issues like half the population :lol: No, seriously, I only said that because of the anger thing and because I'm working on it too.

What part of your system does methadone hurt the most, also hurt first? Like the examples of certain food types being good to strengthen certain organs but in excess overloading to others. Be sure that certain other substances hit them up too in varying ways.

If I knew anything about meth I'd say also go get your heart checked out, it feels like it might "overclock" you on heartbeat and that could cause long term stress (tend to want to avoid that :) )

Really it's the whole neck chest sternum area... i'm working on it and it seems to get better though... like i used to have neck issues, like it just felt weird... now i realize it's a chi issue. I do weight training on my neck (and whole body) and THAT's better now. the upper area of my chest when i focus on it feels 'clogged' and i get short of breath, the bottom part feels sensitive, like i'm afraid of someone punching me there, or like there is an injury.

Just an FYI... Methadone is a painkiller/opiate... people hear 'meth'adone and think Crystal Meth as in Methaamphetamine's... TOTALLY different class of drugs! Methadone is used for Maintence of heroin addicts... if anything opiates tend to slooww the heartbeat (except when in withdrawal, like me when i gradually reduce dose)

Taking the methadone first thing in the morning i notice tends to make me tired... i'd say that it affects 'jing' because sex drive lowers, and it's notorious for it's constipatating effect... sometimes it can be euphoric, othertimes just makes me tired...

NOW, when i lower my dose (which is what i have been doing sloooowly over the past 2 years every week) no matter how slow i go i still have withdrawals... i'm sure you've seen opiate addicts in movies, yea it's a lot like that... all the above reverse's: extreme restlessness, diarhea, sleeplessness, depression, anxiety, disphoria etc etc... the trick is to reduce SLOWLY so i can deal with the withdrawals; you know, hold down the jobby-job, deal with people, post on Taobums ... Reducing slowly actually feels good if i do it right; i feel more like ME, i feel creative and just less MEDICATED... but it exaserbates any 'chi' issues i have, thus have been meditating so much to help with this, and it really does!

oh and fyi i TOTALLY DON'T do drugs anymore... i only take my methadone... (although it can be abused, hypothetically speaking) well if you count caffeine and nicotine from cigars then those too!

What kind of breathing do you do, direct or reverse?

With the reverse breathing the energy naturally goes down along the conception vessel, there should not be any obsructions. Not sure about direct breathing.

i do direct... buddha's breathing... the one where i fill up my lower abdomen first...

but I'll have to mess around with the reverse breathing again, see what it does.

thank you.

"oh and fyi i TOTALLY DON'T do drugs anymore... i only take my methadone... (although it can be abused, hypothetically speaking) well if you count caffeine and nicotine from cigars then those too!"

I wasn't concerned, pretty much EVERYONE does drugs ---sips coffee---- :lol:

The point is more to understand what specific substances do to the mind/body system (a layer of legality might help one destress from ideas of "morality" despite the actual effects of any substances or food. OT ever wonder why some things are "legal" and some other things aren't :ph34r: ?)

Sign in to follow this