DarthBane

TaoBum Love

[crazy]

Id just like to send pink light to every one who I have read post from over the years.

Stigweard, Marblehead, TaoMeow, Yoda, Mal, Varjasattva, RJ, Hugo, RainbowVein, ..., HouTian, Scotty, SloppyZhang, Ya Mu, Soundsofdistantearth, joeblast, blasto, vortex, WhiteTiger, Lin (unforgettable), Shaktimama, NeiChuan, TWR and all the many others that there names may not come to me right away. If you would like to appriciate someone, here is the post to do it!

[/crazy]

edit: how could i forget HardyG, DarinHamil. I could edit to add all the names, but mean it for all!

Edited by Guest

Dr. Glenn Morris

He is not on the forum but searching him turned me on to the forum. All his students,

all those with good intent who have humbly answered and understood.

Eric Yudelove , searching him brought me here as well, always willing to answer.

Peace,

Rob

Why thank you - and likewise! I also always particularly enjoy posts by drewhempel, Vajrahridaya, Trunk & dao zhen! And of course, many, many more here too...

Thanks alot ^_^ .

I'd say theres alot.. I mean before I joined the site I basically looked over alot of the threads when I was just starting. Soooooo

Thanks alot too

Joeblast,trunks,Buddy,starjumper7,lifeforce,sereneblue,santiago,Mal,drew,forestofemptiness,

Oolongrabbit,enouch,SirYuri,kate,smile,lucky7strikes,scotty,rain,cloudhand,durkhrod chogori.

And alot more lol

Whether or not I reply to a thread doesn't mean I haven't learned from it, but If I were to leave the site tomorrow I would be content with what I received.

Thanks

_/\_ We all make this a great place to discuss ten thousand things - I know I've learned a lot being around here!

:)

It's cute, but the world will still turn regardless. Love, however, may just be the one thing that will keep you and I alive and moving on with that world (whatever it is) we are IMO the only species with the desire to stop the world and say how it is. Bad call IME.

I was never digitally-acquainted with the personality.. But I thoroughly enjoy rifling back through the archives to find the venom-soaked,caps-locked brilliance of Ron Jeremy. Can't say I agree with everything he had to say... but wow.

Edited by balance.

we are IMO the only species with the desire to stop the world and say how it is. Bad call IME.

So much for opinions. How many of the myriad species in the universe (or even just on earth) did you study in regards to this? ;)

Neat!

Thanks Mr TWR.

One of my very favourite things to do is to drive through town wit the windows down. Need tunes for it. This is a good one IMO (and small experience)

Ok, gonna leave you wit

Cause the software only lets me have 2

Edited by Kate