Gerard

A friendly reminder

Please try to maintain a certain level of quality that is expected from a spiritual forum because it is going downhill fast. What do you think a newcomer would think or feel if he opens thread where there is a lot of anger, fear, jealousy, ego and bickery? Well, probably they won't come back again and if they do they would take with a pinch of salt any advice given in here.

This sort of behaviour is negative and as such only creates a karmic debt that eventually has to be dealt with. And my friends our world is in a pretty bad shape currently. Let's all try to emanate positive energy from this tiny space of reality and leave personal differences aside because eveything we do, think or say has an effect in the big cosmic web.

Start watching your minds from this very moment.

Good luck!

Let's all try to emanate positive energy from this tiny space of reality

Great suggestion, Brother!

istockphoto_4421412-arms-wide-open.jpg

I agree.

It seems the topics regarding politics and economy get polluted with opinions that don't help followers of the Way.

I have found a lot of good info on this forum so it would be a pity if newcomers won't read the wise words that once in a while also pop up.

Loving-kindness to all :rolleyes:

What do you think a newcomer would think or feel if he opens thread where there is a lot of anger, fear, jealousy, ego and bickery?

They would probably get the notion that they were somewhere on the internet.

Wait....

Naw, but really, change is constant, right? Some days we feel good, other days we feel bad, and thread reflect the moods. Sometimes there aren't a lot of new people who show up, so it's just the same old guys kickin' around the same old topics.... then the old people get bored and take a break from posting, new people come in and kick around the same old topics but are new to them, old people come in and are like, "same old, same old", then new threads get made and everyone is happy, then it gets old and everyone gets sad.......

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

they would take with a pinch of salt any advice given in here.

I think thats a good thing, good job guys :lol: