admin

What would YOU ask Chunyi Lin?

I've read that the MCO/small universe can be really dangerous. Why does Master Lin feel that it is okay to teach this to beginning students?

I've read that the MCO/small universe can be really dangerous. Why does Master Lin feel that it is okay to teach this to beginning students?

The way that he teaches it isn't dangerous. :)

Here's his facebook post today:

Chunyi Lin Hello my friends! It is a wonderful thing to practice SFQ outdoors whenever possible! This helps you connect with the qi generated by nature, however, I do not recommend doing SFQ during electrical storms outside- or inside for that matter.

I'm aware SFQ Level 3 deals with opening the Third Eye. Besides working on a good qigong foundation, what can a practitioner do to prepare for opening the Third Eye? Personally I'm afraid that if my Third Eye opens I'll start seeing things I'd rather not (like spirits, etc).

If Chunyi Lin is comfortable doing so, I'd be interested to hear his views on sexuality and qigong/SFQ. For instance, does he think celibacy or limited sexual activity is needed to achieve a high level of energy cultivation?

Also, does being homosexual affect one's qigong/SFQ practice?

Personally I'm afraid that if my Third Eye opens I'll start seeing things I'd rather not (like spirits, etc).

Me, I've already EARNED my shit. I ain't even going to play that.

I rather see who my friends aren't.

Edited by lino

I'd be interested to hear what he has to say about the necessity of internal visualization during energy work... as opposed to cultivating a state of emptiness that will/might naturally spurn all the various energetic cycles into motion... Are visualizations just training wheels...? something to help you out in the beginning but eventually to be left by the way side? or are there practices that require visualization? My feeling is that these are natural processes and will happen naturally if we find stillness and master breath and body mechanics so that we can bring ourselves technically to a point of "regulating without regulating"..I feel that once we truly find stillness/emptiness, everything will fall into place.. but again, these are just my own feelings on the subject and I would greatly appreciate hearing what someone of his depth has to say.

balance.

Edited by balance.

Low brow question:

Is it normal for reverse breathing to supercharge the digestive system? I've been practicing reverse breathing for about 2 weeks and my digestion process has become really fast. Is this simple physiology? Contracting the stomach compresses the intestines, which moves waste faster?

Edited by mike1234

I would ask "Would it be possible at some point in the future about expanding the curriculum of Spring Forest Qigong to other academic institutions across the US? If so, Could more research be officially applied for so data can be compiled, analyzed, and condensed? Does he see the day when Western Medicine and TCM will become the standard for health care in the U.S.? Full accreditation?

:lol:

From what i have heard of sfq i know it builds chi, helps chi circulation, and opens energy centers but does it help u to attain the tao? and does it lead to immortality?

Also does he teach higher levels than 4? and what does he think of the world today?

oh and yes does he believe in god?

I'm very interested to see what Master Chunyi Lin has to say. But i'm very skeptical most of these questions will be answered the way people want them answered. :D Exciting.

What's the future of humanity (2012?) -- Will things get worse before they better? Are we improving at all?

I'm very interested to see what Master Chunyi Lin has to say. But i'm very skeptical most of these questions will be answered the way people want them answered. :D Exciting.

I know, thats why I want my question answered :lol:

Awesome questions everyone, thanks so much. I'm going to start organizing these questions into an interview format. It's going to take me a few days at least, so feel free to continue to post your questions. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Best,

Sean