fiveelementtao

Celestial Nei Kung download

Hello, Bums. It's been awhile. Just letting you all know that very soon there will be a downloadable version of Celestial Nei Kung Level I and if that goes well, level II will become downloadable also. It will be less expensive and without any shipping costs. For those interested, email me and I will email you when it is available...or just keep checking the spirit tao website for details...

To those who have been training with me in person and training with the DVDs, (you know who you are) I hope the training is going well. Some of you have come to train with me in person and I am gratified to see that these techniques are as fulfilling for you as they are for me... There are more teachings coming soon. stay tuned...

If you have honest questions about my system, you can start with the DVDs and that will answer most of your questions to begin with. After that if you have specific questions about the art, you will have a better frame of reference for further questions. Any other general questions about my system can be found on this forum in the archives or on my website or maybe you can track down one of my students on this forum.

Anyway, that's all for now. I am going back into my cave... Thanks to all. As usual, I will not respond directly to any discussion questions on this forum. If anyone has a respectful question for me and ONLY me. email me and I will do my best to answer you.

Blessings,

Michael

Edited by fiveelementtao

OK, Bums...Level I is now available for immediate download. It's slightly cheaper and no need to pay for shipping.

You can follow the link from my site or go directly to download below.

http://www.filmbaby.com/films/4990

I also have a sample vid of the fundamental earth meditation with Earth breath and also Aura balancing movement if anyone wants a "test" run... There are more advanced exercises on the DVDs, but these will give you a taste of the type of energy in this art.

http://www.spirittao.com/page19/free1.html

Blessings,

Mike

as always any honest questions can be directed to me via email...

Hello, Bums. It's been awhile. Just letting you all know that very soon there will be a downloadable version of Celestial Nei Kung Level I and if that goes well, level II will become downloadable also. It will be less expensive and without any shipping costs. For those interested, email me and I will email you when it is available...or just keep checking the spirit tao website for details...

To those who have been training with me in person and training with the DVDs, (you know who you are) I hope the training is going well. Some of you have come to train with me in person and I am gratified to see that these techniques are as fulfilling for you as they are for me... There are more teachings coming soon. stay tuned...

If you have honest questions about my system, you can start with the DVDs and that will answer most of your questions to begin with. After that if you have specific questions about the art, you will have a better frame of reference for further questions. Any other general questions about my system can be found on this forum in the archives or on my website or maybe you can track down one of my students on this forum.

Anyway, that's all for now. I am going back into my cave... Thanks to all. As usual, I will not respond directly to any discussion questions on this forum. If anyone has a respectful question for me and ONLY me. email me and I will do my best to answer you.

Blessings,

Michael

Keep up the Good work bro.

Thanks Vaj... :)

I see in your video that you have a Japanese style black belt and coat but it has a ying yang symbol on it. Why use both?

I see in your video that you have a Japanese style black belt and coat but it has a ying yang symbol on it. Why use both?

Maybe its comfy!

also....YIN Yang. Not Ying. And I know you know better :-)

Craig

PS - on the original starting post 5ET wrote

"As usual, I will not respond directly to any discussion questions on this forum"

So I believe your sartorial inquiry will fall on deaf ears.

Edited by VCraigP

Who cares...

Steve, do you really take the time to ensure that your clothing comes from China, specifically made by someone living on Tien Shan, to ensure that you look "authentic" to others?

Maybe its comfy!

also....YIN Yang. Not Ying. And I know you know better :-)

Craig

OOps, yes I know better :), it was a slip of the tongue, or wrist, as the case may be.

PS - on the original starting post 5ET wrote

"As usual, I will not respond directly to any discussion questions on this forum"

So I believe your sartorial inquiry will fall on deaf ears.

Yes, I saw his comment about that, I think those ears are not so deaf - in some ways. ;)

Steve, do you really take the time to ensure that your clothing comes from China, specifically made by someone living on Tien Shan, to ensure that you look "authentic" to others?

Fuck no man, I wear old blue jeans and a T shirt, but I don't go around with mine as faded as the local Shaolin grandmaster does. He wears an old beat up cloth camping hat and droopy faded jeans. With his white hair and stooped shoulders you would think he's a fragile old grampa, not one of the deadliest people on the planet. He can make people drop dead 'in the distance' by using mind power, and he can do a whole hell of a lot of very interesting things, I like him.

Ah I see, your blue jeans and t-shirt make you seem more authentic, then.

:rolleyes:

Yeah sure, you're right again, as always, very perceptive, way to go, right on, sure thing Mac, go for it.

Hello Bums,

I am grateful that some of you are emailing me with questions about my system, but I am still getting questions asking me about other teachers' arts in comparison to mine. I understand that many may have sincere motives, but please remember that it is considered bad manners to ask a teacher about other teachers or their arts. I realize that I have talked about my experiences with other teachers on this forum in the past. But that was the past. If you want to, you are free to search this forum for what I may have said about my past experiences. But I will not answer anything more regarding these questions.

I am willing to try and answer questions about my art, (If I can) but most of the other questions I get from new people are... "Can you tell me more about your art?" Honestly, there is nothing more I can say generally about it than what is already on my website and this forum. Questions like "what does the energy feel like?" etc... Well, the only way for you to know is to practice it. Anything I tell you now is pointless. Once you have begun the practices, you will have a much better frame of reference to ask informed questions. Those kinds of questions I like and I am happy to answer those by email... :) but the other questions like "what more can you tell me?" or How fast will I see results?" or "what kind of powers will I get?" etc... These kinds of questions make me feel like a car salesman and I really don't want to read them. I'm trying to share a very sacred and personal art and it is really no fun when I feel like I am being asked to "close a sale." If you are unsure, you can try the free meditation on the website. I can't make it any easier than that. Outside of that, if you are still interested, get the DVDs. Then you will know if this a good practice for you. :) If after practicing the exercises and meditations on the DVDs, you want to learn more, you can inquire about a seminar... there is alot more to the art, but I cannot teach them on DVD. The advanced exercises can only be taught in person. Also the martial art is only by invitation after someone has trained with me in person...

Lastly, I want to say that if someone is interested in my DVDs because they are looking for superpowers, ( based on some of the questions, this is the feeling I get) then I don't reccomend them in that instance either. this is not a good reason to practice any art. Abilities are fun for a little while, but they will not bring happiness. In fact, supernatural abilites can distract from the true purpose and can bring great misery. Trust me, I've seen it... IME and IMO, the only reason to practice any art is for personal fulfillment, health and spiritual growth. These are the intentions behind my teachings. Any other reasons are not worth it in the long run... Again only IME...

Thanks again for the interest,

Michael Denney

I have used Michael Denney's Celestial Qigong dvd and I just ordered his Thunder Qigong dvd. His answers to my questions have always included practical suggestions and I appreciate him being available like that.

I have probably tried about 50 different qigong dvds so far. What I find unique about Michael's qigong is the lineage of these styles which claim to be the real stuff previously only taught to closed door students. Michael paid quite a price for bringing these once secret methods out to the public. He was cast out by one of his teachers after the first dvd was produced. The postures are very easy to learn, and being 69 years old, I appreciate qigong methods that I do not have to struggle with memorizing complex and numerous unique movements. Most dvds that I have contain very little information about the movements. This is not the case with Celestial Qigong. Michael explains what these postures are doing for you in terms of the energy. So well worth giving it a try and remember that qigong works in layers or levels. It works on something that needs healing and then with its own intelligence it moves on to another area that needs something. So the only way to keep reaching these other levels is to stick with a method for a long time.