Sign in to follow this  
hyok

A Taobum in The Woods

You don't have to do mushroom to experience this.

Sometimes the luminosity is so vivid and intense it brings tears and smiles, though completely sober. My friend wondered what's wrong with me.

"What does this mean?!!" ahahaha - THIS GUY! :lol:

My face cheeks cramped from laughing : )

Edited by effilang

Watch it all. it's worth it. :lol:

Yeah, that was funny in a wierd kind of way.

Peace & Love!

haha GOOD LAAAWD!!! - Watch this version of it.

I just saw this other music video made by those same guys. Not double rainbow related, but I love it...

Wow... I grew up seeing double rainbows in NM mountains. I've seen a couple in FL too. The original poster must have been from NYC or something to have a visual orgasm like that! I remember my first modern 3d movie affected me like that, LOL!

The remixes are hillarious!! The poor guy who originally posted though... getting made fun of for having a Eureka experience. Hearing his reaction made my eyes tear from laughter though and hearing the people kind of make fun of him made me a little sad for him. Even though I also laughed. :blush:

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Beautiful energy in that double rainbow song, I'll be bookmarking that one for use a s a pick me up.

Watch it all. it's worth it. :lol:

The ones that make fun are the ones that don't know what it means to truly understand. But yeah, it was pretty funny :P I'm almost inclined to think he's on drugs, probably X, but it's obvious that he could be completely sober. And I mean, honestly.. That rainbow is pretty intense. I've never seen one that's that vivid. It's like something from a coloring book! That along with the awesome landscape could bring anyone to tears.

Sign in to follow this