NeiChuan

Liver spasm?

It may be from practice but everyonce in awhile I get a spasm at my right upper side of my ribs. Its the relative area to the liver, and its reasonably deep aswell.

I figure its just stagnant chi but its been going on for awhile.

Any Ideas?

Yes, you are clearing your liver channel. It is a slow process depending on your karma and blockage level on this "your" lifetime but a good sign though.

lvmeridian.th.gif

Neichuan, go and see a TCM practitioner for a better diagnosis. Good luck :)

Indeed I wheel. ^_^ Thanx

Gall bladder.

I have to say its really funny you mention that. I've also had some pain in that area.. A few days ago especially at the ribs, but mainly in that general area.

ope.. double post...

Edited by NeiChuan

Yea, I get a slight "pain" in my lower liver that blips up occasionally too. Only during sitting meditation, though. :ninja:

I'd refer back to the post by ShaktiMama on possible effects of certain practices - if the liver is engaged then what other organs (spleen and kidneys?) will also be engaged?

Certainly it has been my own experience with my TCM doc.

I'm presently working through the liver stuff. Is it obligatory???

Durkrod, suggestions for supplements/diet?

I've read some stuff on here about the heart/mind as a "centre" of some aspect of consciousness. Drew's more recent posts I think. Wouldn't it make sense that the liver is also such a centre? Or is it considered something else? I vaguely recall they were Hun or Po or something?

1. Durkrod, suggestions for supplements/diet?

2. I've read some stuff on here about the heart/mind as a "centre" of some aspect of consciousness. Drew's more recent posts I think. Wouldn't it make sense that the liver is also such a centre? Or is it considered something else? I vaguely recall they were Hun or Po or something?

1. Each of the internal organs play a big role in determining our shen (spirit); together they shape it.

Generally speaking, the liver is considered to be responsible for the ability to plan life; the heart oversees all mental functions, the small intestine gives clarity and wisdom to decision making, and the gallbladder gives the courage and capacity to make decisions. All these functions must be harmonized to plan and lead a harmonized life. If the gallbladder is weak a person will be timid and lack initiative and courage. The gallbladder gives us drive and the passion to excel and the action potential necessary for these to come to fruition. Dealing with adversity also comes under the role of the gallbladder. It is often necessary to tonify the gallbladder to support the heart's role as the ruler of all the organs.

The liver and gallbladder depend on each other to perform their functions. They both play an essential role in the smooth flow of qi throughout the body.

In order to plan a good life (which is a function of the liver), one needs good decision making skills (which is a function of the gallbladder).

Info quoted from:

http://tcm.health-info.org/Zang%20Fu%20foundation/gallbladder.htm

Top herbs to aid liver and gallbladder function:

1. Dandelion

2. Wormwood

3. Milk thistle

4. Schizandra

5. Reishi mushroom

6. Peppermint oil capsules cleanses gallbladder

7. Avoid high fatty diets and minimise fried foods

Exercise daily as wood energy is associated with movement. Go to bed well before 11pm. Drink green tea daily as the spirit of this plant supports the qi of both organs.

2. You would like to hear more about the 5 spirits:

http://www.fivespirits.com/hun.php

And here:

http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=28516 (1)

http://www.dynamicchiropractic.com/mpacms/at/article.php?id=28537 (2)

I hope this helps.

Good luck!

Edited by durkhrod chogori

I have only felt that during an experience of extreme murderous rage where I tried to kill a man with a spoon. My liver started Vibrating like crazy. For me it Indicated some deep Anger issues I needed to deal with...

heheh :)

I have only felt that during an experience of extreme murderous rage where I tried to kill a man with a spoon. My liver started Vibrating like crazy. For me it Indicated some deep Anger issues I needed to deal with...

heheh :)

Maybe you were just angry with the spoon. Try a wood one next time. The metal element doesn't suit your nature.

I get liver movements too. It's such a big organ you can feel what's going on with it, very palpably. If I go out and drink wine my liver feels a bit sore and I drink a little liver cleanse drink, makes it happy again. Definitely if I've been very angry my liver needs TLC afterward.

You are all most welcome. Always serving humanity above all. To me this is the most important thing in existence.

However there is something you must know: no matter how good the quality of petrol you might use it will be all useless if the engine is damaged. That happens with herbs. Emotional healing is what matters the most in the end.

I suggest visiting a healer of some sort (not necessarily a TCM practitioner) but someone who can manipulate all the energetic points of your body including deep tissue, joint and bone manipulation, internal organ massage in order to remove emotional junk, old stuck energy, bad karma and anything that blocks us from our divine nature. There are gifted practitioners around who are capable of this sort of manipulation. Vipassana meditation, Yoga and any other internal energetic dances, Qigong and IMA all play a substantial role in the healing and purification process.

We all came back to this astral plane to pay off past karmic debts.

What you are is simply a reflection of your karmic evolution and as such it all gets stored in what is called YOU here and now.

All the best in your recovery efforts.

Blessings.

Top herbs to aid liver and gallbladder function:

6. Peppermint oil capsules cleanses gallbladder

7. Avoid high fatty diets and minimise fried foods

This might be explaining something. For the last weeks I felt the urge to eat quite a lot, but more like a vice. (many sweets) And very recently I rediscovered a great passion for mint ice cream. Perhaps a strategy for my body to handle the kind of diet by supporting the gall bladder?

Generally, I'm a fan of ethereal oils. Thyme is my favorite herb; I love to smell it.

Edited by Hardyg

Hey, so you should send durkhrod some money, NeiChuan...

liver spasm . spiver lasm . silver maps . spam relives

smile parvs . etcetera, etceterah.....

you get the idea

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Yes, you are clearing your liver channel. It is a slow process depending on your karma and blockage level on this "your" lifetime but a good sign though.

lvmeridian.th.gif

D00d

Stop calling that shit karma because it isn't.

Check vipassana or even the old vipassana. Those poisonings were happening or are

happening right now. That shit happens before a person can instigate the "cause

and effect" for it.

Hey, so you should send durkhrod some money, NeiChuan...

liver spasm . spiver lasm . silver maps . spam relives

smile parvs . etcetera, etceterah.....

you get the idea

Ofcourse.. oooofcourse. I shall pay him in blue berry pies ^_^ , more then he could ever wish for.

"Stop calling that shit karma because it isn't.

Check vipassana or even the old vipassana. Those poisonings were happening or are

and effect" for it."

- Please say more about this?

Thanks!

"Stop calling that shit karma because it isn't.

and effect" for it."

- Please say more about this?

Thanks!

Here is the deal.

One of the first discernable memories I had as a little kid (3 years old)

was of a reptoid being at the foot of my brother's bed. Thing is that in

vipassana, the reptoids DO NOT HAVE THE BOWL OF ABOMINATIONS. So the reptoids

were getting framed. For that event there was no cause for it, so it is abuse.

Check out Revelations and even Current Vipassana. It tells you who your friends

are not. If the poisoning happens to Earth people from those realms then I can

assume right off the bat that whatever happens inside their tribe isn't much better. I'd rather stay here. BTW...there is no part of Vipassana for the Demon Realm or the Hell Realm(s). So the Demon Realm and the Hell Realms may have the bowl of jewels secretly.

People are culling off of Earth. Do you really want to be culled off of

Earth when your family is here and end up in worse circumstances?

As far as things go, I'd rather get the deal that Cain did and be "cursed to

be on Earth til the end of time".

Edited by lino

Alright. I didn't understand any of it. Could you say what you mean in terms that a dumb person like me can get?

FWIW, after seeing the ET movie I saw ET (the first time round :P ) in full 3D walking across the floor at the end of my bed.

Alright. I didn't understand any of it. Could you say what you mean in terms that a dumb person like me can get?

FWIW, after seeing the ET movie I saw ET (the first time round :P ) in full 3D walking across the floor at the end of my bed.

Little kids are being abused by people from "Heavenly Realms" for no

fucking reason. Every death recorded on this planet is a murder or a

premature killing. Keep in mind that Siddartha Gautama said that a

stream enterers lifetime is a minimum of 36,000,000 years. The curse of

the Vedas shortened lifespans to a max of 100 years. The poisonings

actually shortened the quality of life for all Earth beings to 18 to 25

(7 years) if you look at hormonal profiles.

Since the stages of sainthood happen a lot more often than people think.

Since people can be "awakened by condition" and most people do not go to

a teacher...check the weekly earthquake count worldwide and where these

earthquakes are.