Edward M

Kali yuga is over

and kalki avatar will come in our lifetimes.

What do you yall think?

I think that Sri Yukteswar is right and it did end. Period. LOL

Edited by yuanqi

I never believed that Yuga's existed. Just another limitation!

ralis

All Kali Yuga means is that the vast majority are still ignorant of their own nature. This adversity makes it harder to come into contact with true teachings and teachers about the truth of things and mostly people are just confused by the vast assortment of information. But, if one were so inclined, one could come to know the truth of themselves much faster due to this adverse pressure. One can transcend such Yugas for oneself and always live in a Satya Yuga from within.

But, as far as Kali Yuga being an age where the vast majority on Earth as in 75% or higher do not know their own true nature being over? Look around.

All Kali Yuga means is that the vast majority are still ignorant of their own nature. This adversity makes it harder to come into contact with true teachings and teachers about the truth of things and mostly people are just confused by the vast assortment of information. But, if one were so inclined, one could come to know the truth of themselves much faster due to this adverse pressure. One can transcend such Yugas for oneself and always live in a Satya Yuga from within.

But, as far as Kali Yuga being an age where the vast majority on Earth as in 75% or higher do not know their own true nature being over? Look around.

I am not ignorant of my own nature. :lol:

ralis

I am not ignorant of my own nature. :lol:

ralis

he who speaks does not know, he who knows does not speak. Are limitations always bad?

Guest paul walter

All Kali Yuga means is that the vast majority are still ignorant of their own nature.

Welcome to Hell....

Welcome to Hell....

Eh... Hell... Mel (Brooks that is), Smell... all empty of inherent origin, or substance, thus without any inherent power of binding. :lol:

Eh... Hell... Mel (Brooks that is), Smell... all empty of inherent origin, or substance, thus without any inherent power of binding. :lol:

Even in an attempt at humor, you still have to preach. :lol:

ralis