Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

What kind of Tea do you drink?

Uh oh. Violent flame war between Yoda and Cameron to ensue.

*sips green tea and watches from the shadows*

:ph34r:

Sean

My favorite right now is Phoenix Dragon Pearl and Rasberry Ceylon from Coffee bean and tea leaf.

For basic Green Tea Dragonwell.

I here white tea is pretty good also but havent tried it yet.

And persian people drink black tea all day so will have that when hanging with family.

Last year, I went tea snob, bought expensive stuff (still cheaper then coffee-starbucks at least). This year I'm back to my roots. Cheap, common bagged stuff. Constant Comment, Earl Grey. Timed just right, w/ one of my sugar lemon slices, they are deeply satisfying.

Michael

I'll slice up a lemon or lime, roll the pieces in sugar, bag and freeze it. Take them out as needed. I don't like my tea very hot.

I'll slice up a lemon or lime, roll the pieces in sugar, bag and freeze it. Take them out as needed.

Michael, that is such a cool idea !! I hope you don't mind if I use that myself !

The top three for me would go as follows:

1. Toasted Rice and Panfired Green Tea - as offered by "Republic of Tea"

Alot of people cannot handle the aftertaste that the toasted rice leaves in the mouth with this one, I find it strangely the most comforting. Reminds me of matzah or barley...

2. Valerian and Cardamom with White Tea "home recipe"

My grandmother always made this when I was "anxious" and it rocks !! Just remember that Valerian is a highly stinky substance *giggles*, but tastes NOTHING like the way it smells, trust me !

3. Oolong and Ginger with fresh squeezed juice orange "home recipe"

Forget the zinger taste...I love the way this one makes me feel ! ZENergized !!! (yeah, I'm that dorky, hahaha)

And now my two pennies have had their last shine for the moment.

Probably be off more than usual for a while . . .

Pleasant journeys,

Michelle

post-106-1144651816_thumb.jpg

Edited by TwoTrees

Sign in to follow this