NeiChuan

Mountain/Eagles!?

Yeah so I've been wanting to do my Chi kung/Meditation on a nearby mountain and might get my chance to do it almost every day.

Thing I remembered is theres these really big eagles that just hang out at the top. Just alittle worried when im meditating they might think im dead or something, and take a bite :lol: .

Do you think I should be a bit worried? or?

Edited by NeiChuan

A place to meditate? Im jealous.

I can barely even get out of the city, let alone to find a place of peace and quiet.

Eagles are a good sign.

Yeah I understand, I practice in my apartment building right now. 3 stories up D=

Yeah I understand, I practice in my apartment building right now. 3 stories up D=

:lol: what happened to the mountain/eagles? Or is your apartment building the mountain? :lol:

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

:lol: what happened to the mountain/eagles? Or is your apartment building the mountain? :lol:

I have a big imagination ^_^

no but really a mountain :lol:

Worried about that? Ah, you need some real time in Nature to understand it. What a magnificent thing if an eagle landed close to you and you could lie still and commune with it!! It's not going to mistake you for carrion, bro-go for it!

Worried about that? Ah, you need some real time in Nature to understand it. What a magnificent thing if an eagle landed close to you and you could lie still and commune with it!! It's not going to mistake you for carrion, bro-go for it!

True words.

Animals are born in the fifth level of awareness.

It would be redundant to detail the levels above the avatar, as they are not productive or useful to society.

Very telling as to the "importance" of society.

Ya I've thought about that too, its Something to look foward too, to say that least.

Lol and thanks for the convincing posts ^_^ , but if I get attacked its on YOU.

:lol:

It is such a pleasure to sit on the side of a mountain w birds flying nearby. It never ceases to amaze me when birds respond in flight pattern to a glance or gaze.

I'm not worried about large predators.

I'm worried about mosquitos, gnats, ants, spiders, bugs, etc when practicing outside. That shyt gets real distracting. Which is why I practice sitting indoors only.. :D

Where does this information come from?

Observation of the birth of animals on the discovery channel mostly :lol:

But also from experiences with baby kittens and puppies.

They exhibit first level awareness from the perspective of avatars. This is why animals operate on instinct and not inherently on intellect.

The first level of awareness has not developed any instinct and is only beginning to construct "it's" intellect.

Humans are still in their infancy of Life on Earth. WE are [still] the YOUNGEST [potential] species. Still born in the first level of awareness, and still bound by the fourth.

Until we can break the bonds of the fourth level of awareness, we can never be born from this Earth, but will remain in our incubation cycle of rebirth.

Who delineates these levels? Are they in a book somewhere? You came up with them yourself? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

You should know that other people aren't communicating in the same framework as you. I don't know what third level awareness means for instance.

I'm not worried about large predators.

I'm worried about mosquitos, gnats, ants, spiders, bugs, etc when practicing outside. That shyt gets real distracting. Which is why I practice sitting indoors only.. :D

Actually, I do the same in the summer months and get outside with Nature in the Fall, Winter ants Spring when the bugs are at their minimum or are non-existent. Nothing like cultivating outdoors.

Actually, I do the same in the summer months and get outside with Nature in the Fall, Winter ants Spring when the bugs are at their minimum or are non-existent. Nothing like cultivating outdoors.

I recall a qi gong teacher one time saying she had to spend I think 5 days just meditating and she wasn't allowed to move at all/fall asleep.

She said bugs go in your nose and stuff, mice bite at your toes, but you sorta've tune out.

Who delineates these levels? Are they in a book somewhere? You came up with them yourself? (not that there's anything wrong with that)

You should know that other people aren't communicating in the same framework as you. I don't know what third level awareness means for instance.

No, awareness levels arent really universally detailed or linear, but what i speak is a mixture of terminology adopted from reading and research, combined with my direct experiences and observations.

:lol: you're right, no one's communicating for a damn! :lol:

"communication" is not about trading information and making any social progress, it's about gossip and boasting.

At least that's how it is in my area. maybe all of america is like this, but i only know of Salisbury, North Carolina, Chicago, and Salem, Oregon, for sure.

I observe greatly increased awareness in the country areas and hippie towns.

Hawthorne in Portland is full of hightened awareness, but equally marred by infectious ignorance and arrogance.

Last time i was up there, i was homeless, traveling with a more seasoned bum :lol:

He said the place has deteriorated greatly, that there werent even half as many kind people out there as when he was last there a few years ago.

The cities are getting funded to "clean up the homeless mess" and everyone's looking away and doing nothing, since it's a mess no one wants to touch or be involved with.

<.< i gotta stop ranting like that. you can drop a pin and it'll set off a rant in me, i swear :lol:

*sigh*

Anyways, as i understand the first 5 levels of awareness, they are somewhat linear.

We are born and become aware of individual self.

We might advance and becoem aware that these people outside of our individual self are ALSO individual selves and not just extensions of our individual person.

Later we might becoem aware that everything we are told and taught might not be fact, and could be guesswork, but tend to find comfort in our education and submission to authority-we dont want to be responsible for being wrong, so we still find comfort in beliefs, even though we might begin to question their validity.

In teh fourth level of awareness, we undergo extreme scrutiny of the mind and it's reality. we generally resort to a scientific method of approach, and only believe what we can test, and even then, only after repeated tests and consistent results.

In the fifth level of awareness, we realize that we can test the mind and it's universe all we want, but since it is our MIND that CREATES the universe, we recognize everything for the delusions they always ever were.

At the 5'th level of awareness, we become aware that our individual self is as much individual from our perspective, as it is a part of a whole from an "outside" perspective, and learn that the "self" never was individual to us, or to anyone, but universally shared by the smallest particle of matter to the largest construction of matter and energy.

We lose our usefulness to society and walk alone for whatever time it takes to encounter our soulmates, whom without, we are completely useless to our world, except as slaves, which we might refuse participation, or as Ideas, which might get ignored more often than not.

After the avatar, we unite our individual self wholly with our reality of wholeness-self and begin to emulate it.

From here, the levels of awareness are almost..... interchangeable. it would be nothing short of repeatedly redundant to detail the specifics of any level of awareness past Avatar.

oops, sorry for double post, meant to edit this into my previous.

She said bugs go in your nose and stuff, mice bite at your toes, but you sorta've tune out.

Truly a testiment to focus and concentration, as well as oneness with your environment and compassion for other living beings...

I need to embrace this... and i am blocked somehow... without a pointer of the way, an example to follow... i tend to stagnate.

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

I think the eagles are the one's that should be anxious.

what aspect of you is drawn to this situation?

One of my most wonderful, yet uncanny moments of practice was when I did a qigong session in the woods outside of Oslo, on top of a waterfall. Suddenly I opened my eyes and an owl flew by me about two feet from my face and I could see straight into its eyes. And it was completely silent, like a ghost.

h

I think the eagles are the one's that should be anxious.

what aspect of you is drawn to this situation?

One of my most wonderful, yet uncanny moments of practice was when I did a qigong session in the woods outside of Oslo, on top of a waterfall. Suddenly I opened my eyes and an owl flew by me about two feet from my face and I could see straight into its eyes. And it was completely silent, like a ghost.

h

Very cool