GrandTrinity

WU dang orbit?

Winn promised the master who taught him this version of the orbit that he would only teach it verbally... so if you do plan to practice it, I'd recomend getting the Fundamentals 2 audio course... However I've made no such promise, and will give you a simple introduction to the method...

it's a still, nei dan method... you create a two-colour pearl in your LTT... it's a red and white pearl - red representing the blood, white representing light/chi... you spin the pearl pretty fast and then get it going round the orbit (whilst still spinning)... the movement of the pearl is not linked to breath. Also you must not let the pearl linger in the heart area too long as this can be very dangerous. It's meant to link the chi with the blood, apparently as you age the blod and chi slowly seperate - so this orbit brings about rejuvination.

I've tried this once and built up a lot of energy! but then got worried because I could still feel blockages in the orbit, so am back to the basics for now.

So, Winn's master here was Max? :o When and where did he study with him?
Winn says he learned this orbit from Max...

the spinning wudang pearl.

But, now Winn thinks "Max" is an imposter? :blink:

BTW, after all these decades of eclectic study, what level is Winn at, anyways??

Edited by vortex

So, Winn's master here was Max? :o When and where did he study with him?But, now Winn thinks "Max" is an imposter? :blink:

BTW, after all these decades of eclectic study, what level is Winn at, anyways??

I do not think Winn gives a crap what level he is at :) . He has a real awareness of TAO. That is all that matters.

Glenn Talked Highly of Michael Winn. I have friends that studied with him and i like very much what they have learned. Wudang pearl reminds me of thigle stuff from Bon Po.

I give Michael 2 thumbs up. :)

Santiago

So, Winn's master here was Max? :o When and where did he study with him?

I think Max probably got more from Michael than Michael got from Max. I wouldn't say he was Michael's MASTER.

More like colleagues sharing.

I think Max probably got more from Michael than Michael got from Max. I wouldn't say he was Michael's MASTER.

More like colleagues sharing.

is it really a competition. Max will be the first to say that he is nobodies teacher and/or master, only a friend sharing knowledge. Im sure they both learned a lot from each other but i really don't think we can look at it as either or. We are all brothers and sisters here learning and teaching each other, equally. :D

And who cares if he is the same individualized stream of consciousness that he was years ago.

I second the notion for a reunion of the old Max and co to openly discuss these concerns if they concern you.

NOW BACK TO OUR SHOW ALREADY IN PROGRESS, WUDANG ORBIT. :lol:

is it really a competition. Max will be the first to say that he is nobodies teacher and/or master, only a friend sharing knowledge. Im sure they both learned a lot from each other but i really don't think we can look at it as either or. We are all brothers and sisters here learning and teaching each other, equally. :D

And who cares if he is the same individualized stream of consciousness that he was years ago.

I second the notion for a reunion of the old Max and co to openly discuss these concerns if they concern you.

NOW BACK TO OUR SHOW ALREADY IN PROGRESS, WUDANG ORBIT. :lol:

No one is competing : ) just a little history doesn't hurt.

i learned a version from a student of mine that also trained with Winn that uses 3 colors red white & blue.

THe bon versions i have of thigle practices one is a "Fusion" of the 5 elements using 5 colors.

Anyhow the wudang pearl is a GREAT practice in itself.

Thigles are light manifestations? How does one develop this and bring out the body?

WYG

pick a color find its location & spin : )

Thigles are light manifestations? How does one develop this and bring out the body?

WYG

pick a color find its location & spin : )

it's a red and white pearl - red representing the blood, white representing light/chi...

2248841698_3a53f0316a.jpg

it's a still, nei dan method... you create a two-colour pearl in your LTT... it's a red and white pearl - red representing the blood, white representing light/chi... you spin the pearl pretty fast and then get it going round the orbit (whilst still spinning)... the movement of the pearl is not linked to breath. Also you must not let the pearl linger in the heart area too long as this can be very dangerous. It's meant to link the chi with the blood, apparently as you age the blod and chi slowly seperate - so this orbit brings about rejuvination.
I wonder if this has to do with Tibet Buddhist theory on white father and red mother energy. Where, essentially, they split apart at birth to your crown and dantien/"sacral" chakra area...and merge back at the heart at death.
A lot of esoteric practices seem to center around activating processes that naturally occur at death. So that you can achieve those same transcendant states...while still alive.

A lot of esoteric practices seem to center around activating processes that naturally occur at death. So that you can achieve those same transcendant states...while still alive.

... or during naturally occuring states of hightened awayreness. Ecstatic or Traumatic. Fight/flight/freeze situtations... etc ...