Sign in to follow this  
Magia

nightmares

This is a nightmare that i had yesterday that i had never have before in my life:

I was sitting in some kind of cafe restaurant in the street, it had some houses like 50 meters away, these pretty houses, have balcony, in the balcony in the 4 or 5 floor, it was a balcony door open, then i saw a beautiful blond young lady like 23 years old with a face that say see i am going to do this to show i am not afraid, i remember seen this lady just walking like if nothing is happening she came from inside the house and just walk to the balcony veranda and just took a step to the veranda and jump out with the face and body down, with the hands beside the body she hit the strett, i heard a crouching head bone sound that i had never hear before but it was so real all it was so real, after that bone sound i hear all the young girls and people screaming, i then look at the balcony and i say a women that look like that young beautiful lady that had suicide, it must had been the mother, i also saw another young girl it must had been her syster or a friend, everything was so real it was like if i was in that place even when i was sleeping, i feel it is like if that suicide lady had kill herselft and in the moment she die she send some kind of soul information and because i was dreaming, i get that vibrate energy message and i feelt all what was happening there in that moment, after i saw the mother saying noo noo and that young lady and the mother crying; i wake up, with a feeling that is without question something that happened for real.

So can nightmares be messages of real happenings situations?

You can make your dreams be anything you want. That's great power and it's easy to get caught up in it. For example, you can make it so that your dreams have special messages about the non-dream world. You can then get obsessed with gathering and following these messages and forget that you can make dreams meaningless if you want. In other words, you might forget that you have this power to change what things means and just follow a meaning you gave something long ago, all the while suffering a lot.

If you are careful not to get obsessed over things, and if you keep in mind that dreams don't have to mean any one thing, and that you are the one that makes them mean this or that, you can go ahead and play with that power and you won't be hurt. When you get bored or tired, don't forget to switch your dreams back to meaninglessness.

Edited by goldisheavy

oo ooo o yeeee i see fella

but to play with dreams oo oooo you know

any way didn't the people of old dream and then puff it happened some years after?

If you want to experience prophetic dreams, you can. But it doesn't have to be only this way or only that way. You have a lot of influence over how your life unfolds and in particular, what kind of purpose and meaning dreams serve, or in fact, whether or not you even have any dreams to begin with.

Sign in to follow this