ShaktiMama

Global Shaktipat starting now till Sunday night at 11pm

GLOBAL SHAKTIPAT TO ALL & MOTHER EARTH & THE GULF OF MEXICO & THE ANIMALS: Starting Now and until Sunday July 4, 11pm, Miami FL time. You Simply tune in and keep tongue on the roof of the mouth and relax & breath deep. Ask your higher self to tune you into the Global Shaktipat transmission.

Peace & God Bless you. Santiago and Susan

If you need a break just tune in from Sun up to Sun down. Sunday will also be an international day of prayer, meditation, and fasting.

How to participate during Global Shaktipats

It is simple to participate in the Global Shaktipat. First, it does run for 24 hours so if you are sleeping at the time transmission is set you can tune in later.

Second: all you need to do is to do your normal meditation posture. You can even sit in a chair or lay down. It helps to have your spine ... See Morestraight and relaxed to facilitate the flow of energy. If you sit in a chair, sit with your palms face up on your lap to receive the energy. Breath your normal breath. If you are familiar with abdominal breathing, use that. It helps to sit in a quiet place where you will be undisturbed. You may play music if you wish.

Third: Say in your heart, "I give consent to receive Shaktipat. May the Divine bless me as I am willing to receive."

Fourth: Maintain an attitude of gratitude and give thanks to your Creator for the transmission.

Fifth: Think and visualize of your head and heart chakras opening to receive just like a flower opening to receive the sun's light.... See More

You may experience many symptoms, a few symptoms or no symptoms during the transmission. Some common ones are heat, coolness, feeling pressure on your skin or in your body, a sensation of a breeze or wind moving in the room, visions. Your hands or other parts of your body may feel tingling. You may feel lightheaded.

How to participate safely

Please drink plenty of water during that 24 hour period and try to get some quality rest.

Shakti brings about change and can some times detox negative energies from the energy and body rather rapidly.

To benefit the most out of the experience place the tongue on the roof of the mouth on the upper palate above front teeth. This connects your Yin & Yang circuits and aids you in having a safer experience. Also make sure to afterward, or within that 24 hour period, go for a nice walk barefoot on Mother Earth so you help to ground your energies.

Maintain your spine ERECT naturally.

Only Beings that speak the truth are allowed to participate. This event is for the blessing and benefit of Mother Earth and all the beings who walk upon her.

To show your gratitude: Please donate to earthquake relief organizations:

http://www.haitihosp.org/lHopital_de_la_Communaute_Haitienne/Home.htm

http://doctorswithoutborders.org/

http://worldvision.com/

http://mercycorps.org/

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/ http://islamicrelief.com/

Thank you, Shakatimama! :lol: LOVE the energy work you are providinh or helpping to provide. Threads like this warm my heart trememndously! Keep 'em comin! ;D

you are welcome. :D

If you are on FB we have a page up for the event for the prayer and fasting.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/picture.php?id=196075402080&success=1#!/event.php?eid=132434586787522&ref=mf

this is the link to our global shaktipat FB page for updates if people would like to follow.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/picture.php?id=196075402080&success=1#!/pages/Kundalini-Awakening-and-Global-Shaktipat-Kundaliniawakeningcom/196075402080

it is our privilege and joy to serve.

s

The times are for your time zone so we can have a rolling blanket of prayer, meditation, and fasting over all the Earth.

I actually got kind of choked up, mentally "seeing" that... Again, thank you.

We all need this now, now so much more than ever before.

I'd link to my facebook, but even still, i cant figure out how.

But here's a shot:

http://www.facebook.com/r.php?r=100&u=v

Some subtle concerns:

What if i dont have an environment for decent meditation, cant concentrate or focus, or am new and generally have no idea what im doing? "just do it" comes to mind, but a more "official" response always helps confidence.

How long do i need to meditate or sit in stillness to notice any effects?

If i dont really need this, even though i think i do, will i receive it when i try?

Why is hydration necessary? i am technically constantly partially dehydrated, is that a problem?

Although i have been drinking more water for the last week, or since i started reading about the global shakatipat, but will it suffice?

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

I actually got kind of choked up, mentally "seeing" that... Again, thank you.

We all need this now, now so much more than ever before.

I'd link to my facebook, but even still, i cant figure out how.

But here's a shot:

http://www.facebook.com/r.php?r=100&u=v

Some subtle concerns:

What if i dont have an environment for decent meditation, cant concentrate or focus, or am new and generally have no idea what im doing? "just do it" comes to mind, but a more "official" response always helps confidence.

How long do i need to meditate or sit in stillness to notice any effects?

If i dont really need this, even though i think i do, will i receive it when i try?

Why is hydration necessary? i am technically constantly partially dehydrated, is that a problem?

Although i have been drinking more water for the last week, or since i started reading about the global shakatipat, but will it suffice?

Send me a pm thru face book and I will add you. Susan Carlson, Denver CO

Just as a gentle aside one day your whole life becomes a meditation, your walk a meditation walk, your breath a meditation breath. Until then..I had someone share they used to sit in a chair with a blanket over their head to help make their own meditation space. Then they would use noise cancelling ear phones with music that helped them get in a meditative state.

There are four kinds of meditation:

Quiet mind, quiet body.

Active mind, quiet body.

Active mind, active body.

Quiet mind, active body.

Start with where you feel most comfortable.

For most it is active mind and working on quieting the mind. To me that's like asking a drunk driver to clean up the mess and take care of the injured after the accident. I am sure it's possible but it's probably overly problematic and stressful and will take a lot longer.

Guided meditations or guided visualizations are good places to start.

I also find in training students if we do demanding exercises of the body first it becomes quiet in its tiredness and it makes the mind easier to notice and train. The quiet body can lead the mind into a quieter state. I find that easier than trying to get to a quiet mind first especially if you have no great teacher around to guide you.

I would suggest OSHO's kundalini and dynamic meditations which you can buy off their website. 45 minutes of active movement meditation as those meditations do prepares the body for quiet mind, quiet body. This way you can get a feeling for what quiet mind and quiet body feels like. When you can feel it then it becomes easier to recognize where you are at.

None of the four types of meditations are more superior than the other. They all have their place. There are many systems out there which teach one of those kinds of meditatons which you can choose from. It just depends on where you are at and where you want to go, what your goals are. Find out first what meditation is. You will get some different answers.

You can notice stillness effects almost immediately but that is rare unless you are sitting with a teacher of whom can give you by resonance a feeling of stillness. Also I know a breathing technique that brings almost absolute stillness in a couple of minutes. (no...you are not dead. :P)

If you want to get into the higher techniques, esoterics, have the time, etc of meditation and become a purist or "professional" then there are different ways to go. If, like me, you have a demanding job, work, environment etc, its nice to know there are other things to do like what I have mentioned above.

You do NOT have to be an experienced meditator to participate in these meditations. Sitting quietly somewhere with an intent to participate for about 10 minutes is enough. This is not meant to be hard or difficult. Willingness and intent trump technique most every time.

Those caveats about drinking water is because shakti kundalini is "hot" for a lot of people in the body. Also it starts cleansing the body and that can increase the work load on the kidneys. Drinking water, dont drown yourself!, will help keep that overload from happening. If you start having headaches you are not drinking enough. Fruit, especially coconut water is good, because of the natural electrolytes found in them. Straight fruit juice is usually too sugary for this so better to get whole fruit like melons.

The nice thing about Shakti Kundalini is it is in charge and you are basically along for the ride. That is really good news for us n00bs. :) It is Intelligent and will do what is best for you and what helps that to happen is that you relax and have no expectations. That is very difficult for people to do. :)

Just speaking from my own experiences...

s

You can notice stillness effects almost immediately but that is rare unless you are sitting with a teacher of whom can give you by resonance a feeling of stillness. Also I know a breathing technique that brings almost

Shaktimama,

I would love it if you would share this breathing technique. Also, due to certain circumstances in the past few months my ability to feel chi has diminished dramatically. Are there any exercises or stilling techniques I can do to ramp up that ability again? I'm afraid that once lost, always lost - so to speak for feeling chi/kundalini energy.

I used to be able to feel your and Santi's global shaktipat energy but now it's zip. I might send a PM to explain the circumstances further if you need it for any specific advice to give me.

Blessings to you Sifu Shaktimama.

There are four kinds of meditation:

Quiet mind, quiet body.

I am working toward that.

Active mind, quiet body.

Or the hours of trying to "sleep" from my perspective.

Active mind, active body.

Typical meditation for me, but usually without a "mindstate" that practicioners describ, such as euphoria, light headedness, or astral projection.

Quiet mind, active body.

This is how i work out, exercise, practice certain martial arts, t'ai chi, qigong, and whatnot.

The mind generally does not quiet until the body is active enough.

Start with where you feel most comfortable.

For most it is active mind and working on quieting the mind. To me that's like asking a drunk driver to clean up the mess and take care of the injured after the accident. I am sure it's possible but it's probably overly problematic and stressful and will take a lot longer.

Sounds like, and it's about where i started on my intentional journeys of seeking truth. before i realized that had been my path all along, but after i had "decided" to walk it.

Sounds luxurious.

I also find in training students if we do demanding exercises of the body first it becomes quiet in its tiredness and it makes the mind easier to notice and train. The quiet body can lead the mind into a quieter state. I find that easier than trying to get to a quiet mind first especially if you have no great teacher around to guide you.

I've found the less activity my body is under, the less my mind can be quieted at all.

I would suggest OSHO's kundalini and dynamic meditations which you can buy off their website. 45 minutes of active movement meditation as those meditations do prepares the body for quiet mind, quiet body. This way you can get a feeling for what quiet mind and quiet body feels like. When you can feel it then it becomes easier to recognize where you are at.

I never buy into anything. ever. unless the medium of echange is labor or energy work, i do not buy my way in.

None of the four types of meditations are more superior than the other. They all have their place.

They are a cycle of breathing. :lol:

There are many systems out there which teach one of those kinds of meditatons which you can choose from. It just depends on where you are at and where you want to go, what your goals are. Find out first what meditation is. You will get some different answers.

You can notice stillness effects almost immediately but that is rare unless you are sitting with a teacher of whom can give you by resonance a feeling of stillness. Also I know a breathing technique that brings almost absolute stillness in a couple of minutes. (no...you are not dead. :P)

The anapanasatti helpped me understand meditation tremendously. "zazen" or "breath awareness meditation" changed my perspective of "quieting the mind and body" a LOT.

If you want to get into the higher techniques, esoterics, have the time, etc of meditation and become a purist or "professional" then there are different ways to go. If, like me, you have a demanding job, work, environment etc, its nice to know there are other things to do like what I have mentioned above.

You do NOT have to be an experienced meditator to participate in these meditations. Sitting quietly somewhere with an intent to participate for about 10 minutes is enough. This is not meant to be hard or difficult. Willingness and intent trump technique most every time.

Something i am teaching unto myself in my pursuit of natural style martial arts and Life mastery... not that i have a whole lot of confidence to back that up, but it's getting there.

Those caveats about drinking water is because shakti kundalini is "hot" for a lot of people in the body. Also it starts cleansing the body and that can increase the work load on the kidneys. Drinking water, dont drown yourself!, will help keep that overload from happening. If you start having headaches you are not drinking enough. Fruit, especially coconut water is good, because of the natural electrolytes found in them. Straight fruit juice is usually too sugary for this so better to get whole fruit like melons.

Okay so i can "rough it", it's not a huge issue? drinking a lot of coffee >.> but no water, except chlorinated tap water which i will sooner starve and dehydrate to the death than willingly take into my body.

The nice thing about Shakti Kundalini is it is in charge and you are basically along for the ride. That is really good news for us n00bs. :) It is Intelligent and will do what is best for you and what helps that to happen is that you relax and have no expectations. That is very difficult for people to do. :)

Just speaking from my own experiences...

s

FUCK.

I EXPECT life to STOP FUCKING ME OVER SOON!

I EXPECT IT, NAY DEMAND IT.

I've been feed too much shit all my life to sit idly by and not expect things to improve. it's suicide or improvement "mr intelligent kundualini" so get your fucking ass in gear. i've done all i know i can do on my part, start helping out BEFORE i throw my body under a GOD DAMNED TRAIN.

I AM at wit's end here, in case anyone hasnt noticed.

Oh heard this story before. . . It is so: The Great Magnet sweeps the tides of all things black and blue.

Is this the same thing as Pathworking that Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki talks about? I've lately become more curious as to similarities between Western Mystery Traditions / Kabbalah and Hindu, Taoist and Buddhist tantric techiques for feeling subtle energies and clearing pathways. I'm really depressed about the degraded, regression in my ability to feel chi.

:lol: im acting weird today.

I NEVER drink alcohol, and i just stole two shots of rum from the freezer.

Yesterday, i cleaned up the room a bit and moved things around cuz i was tired of listening to my dad bitch and yet do nothing.

I feel rotten for doing it though, cuz he still sits on his computer 24/5 playing video games, then working his weekend long shift, coming home and doing nothing but play games.

AND IM THE IRRESPONSIBLE one because i dont make any money!

I HATE AMERICA.

I need another drink.

I posted this here, because i didnt think about it till JUST NOW, could it be the energies im recieving, trying to "reboot" my blueprints?

Is alcohol necessary? :lol: well for me, right now.... it sure feels like it is!

Gonna steal shot 3 in about 5 minutes.

Im listening to all my video game remixes today. a HUGE playlist.

most of it came from here:

http://ocremix.org/

I have the complete Original soundtrack MP3s of Tales of Phantasia, and that music........ is GOD.

No joke. You'd have to hear it to understand what i mean.... this is.... powerful stuff... so powerful...

Like Bjork.... well maybe not THAT powerful, but still.... for VIDEO GAME MUSIC, this stuff is...... beyond exceptional.

And on OCR, i have two albums, Kong in concert and Serious Monkey Business.

DKC and DKC2 respectively.

Rareware always did have great music.

And for the more hardcore rageful side of my soul:

http://www.carbohydrom.net/music.html

:lol: Punk Rock Remix of Disney's Ducktales! :lol: NOTHING makes me smile better than that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I "neeeded" teh lcohol jsut to losen up and be honest with myself and others, but i havent consumed enough to be as honest as i need to be! :lol:

This shakatipat must be affecting me somewhat, because i NEVER drink but to occasion of celibration.

Like thanksgiving :lol:

Shaktimama,

I would love it if you would share this breathing technique. Also, due to certain circumstances in the past few months my ability to feel chi has diminished dramatically. Are there any exercises or stilling techniques I can do to ramp up that ability again? I'm afraid that once lost, always lost - so to speak for feeling chi/kundalini energy.

I used to be able to feel your and Santi's global shaktipat energy but now it's zip. I might send a PM to explain the circumstances further if you need it for any specific advice to give me.

Blessings to you Sifu Shaktimama.

we can meet on Skype. I have taught it in the online shaktipat sessions. It's nice to have a little personal direction the first time. It will take about ten minutes. DId you get far enough in classes that you learned the triangular breathing from Santi? That would also help as would 4 point breathing. But, never the less, we can set up a time on skype and we can review. just let me know.

Feelings come and go. They are not always reliable. As one of my mentors told me, Dr. Larry Jensen, who first gave me Shaktipat...."feeling the energy is the booby prize. Just the fact that you can participate and are in it is more important."

I will tell you a little secret. Santi and I don't always feel each other's energy strongly. In fact, we laugh about it and say, "Throw another marshmallow this way," because a lot of times it feels like we are bouncing marshmallows off of each other unless we are using specific techniques. People have to be really blasting for me to feel them these days. It's like a fish swimming in the ocean. It doesnt really know it is in the water because it lives there all the time. After awhile, swimming in a sea of energy as a matter of one's life, it is just another thing I take for granted and my energy body has become accustomed to. Now, a real chi beast, like Pak Mohammed in London, one of Santi's teachers, when he is doing healing work on my body, he can barely be touching me and it feels like needles of fire going through my skin. I swear it makes me yelp and cry out. He says to me, "if you had no blocks there it would not hurt."

So, I would say the cleaner the channels the less you are going to feel over all because it is friction against flow that causes sensation, IMO, unless you are using some other kind of technique with awareness. I am more sensitive to refined states of energy that I would more characterize as states of Consciousness. Those can feel very blissful to me.

So, instead, you have to look at other things that may be happening not just what you are feeling. What is happening in your life? What is different now than is different from yesterday? :)

:)

much shakti love,

Susan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I "neeeded" teh lcohol jsut to losen up and be honest with myself and others, but i havent consumed enough to be as honest as i need to be! :lol:

This shakatipat must be affecting me somewhat, because i NEVER drink but to occasion of celibration.

Like thanksgiving :lol:

No worries. We can talk a little later. Energies are intense lately from everywhere.

Deep peace to your heart.

Susan

i've NEVER taken classes. except minimal education in martial arts, a style of karate. 12 hours of lessons in 1 hour sessions over the course of 7 months.

My skype is Deaf.Clam

I misread who your first post was quoting :S

oh yeah, just FYI, i suck at search engines. even face book. with a name and a location.

I still wound up with 4 results. which one is you? i cant tell.

:) I have the same profile pic as the one here.I also live in Denver.

s

:) I have the same profile pic as the one here.I also live in Denver.

s

YEAAAAAHHHHHh..... that's what i was looking for. didnt see it. you dont show up in search results. :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=Susan%20Carlson&o=2048#!/search/?post_form_id=093d526a9c6756ccdcea454777aa06f6&q=Susan%20Carlson%2C%20Denver%20CO&init=quick&ref=search_loaded

Is this the same thing as Pathworking that Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki talks about? I've lately become more curious as to similarities between Western Mystery Traditions / Kabbalah and Hindu, Taoist and Buddhist tantric techiques for feeling subtle energies and clearing pathways. I'm really depressed about the degraded, regression in my ability to feel chi.

I am not talking about any particular school or tradition. You could create your own, record it, and use it. Ask Santi if you can come sit in a class to review because you are feeling a little isolated. It always helps to be in the sangha because we get caught up in our own beliefs about what is going on and we just need a reality check. Also Shakti likes to create community. The energy likes to gather upon itself and it expands exponentially the more people are in the group. The review on Thursday is not always there because Santi is now working as a music producer for a new TV series in Miami and he is in the studio that evening so he can tell you what better night to attend.

You do have the passwords to the Ustream classes? Are you reviewing there the classes in the archives and practicing with Santi?

love,

s

I click on it and it takes me to the correct place with my pic. So did ya find me ? :) send me you email addie if you need to.

s

I click on it and it takes me to the correct place with my pic. So did ya find me ? :) send me you email addie if you need to.

s

:lol: OR you can find ME on facebook. :P

"Hippie bud pepper" might find me exactly, but my name is Jonathon David.

Honestly, i hate internet lol facebook is too complicated!! :lol:

Couldn't find you either Susan, but I eventually did by searching Santiago's friends.Maybe your privacy settings make you unsearchable?

There's a way to create a facebook.com/SusanCarlson link.. which makes it easy to link others to your page. go to http://www.facebook.com/username/

Edited by mikaelz