Sign in to follow this  
mike1234

Stopping by to say hi!

Hey guys/gals!

I've read this forum off and on for a long time, and finally decided to join. I've done a lot of practice on my own, but haven't received formal training in any style. I'm very interested in healing because for the last 3 years my body has been ill. I've used a lot of my own techniques/ borrowed techniques to help improve my condition with some success. I hope to learn a modality that will give me a real BAM. I'm looking into Spring Forest Qigong, and have played around with the yellow bamboo level 1 free vids-- I really like the energy surge from this system, but I refuse to do the initiation or delve into dealing with spirits-- against my religion and it just doesn't interest me.

I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and to make some buddies.

Mike1234

Hey guys/gals!

I've read this forum off and on for a long time, and finally decided to join. I've done a lot of practice on my own, but haven't received formal training in any style. I'm very interested in healing because for the last 3 years my body has been ill. I've used a lot of my own techniques/ borrowed techniques to help improve my condition with some success. I hope to learn a modality that will give me a real BAM. I'm looking into Spring Forest Qigong, and have played around with the yellow bamboo level 1 free vids-- I really like the energy surge from this system, but I refuse to do the initiation or delve into dealing with spirits-- against my religion and it just doesn't interest me.

I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and to make some buddies.

Mike1234

Hello Mike1234 - Welcome - Practice search can take a while - getting ahold of something good that can be part of your life every day is key - got a translation of the "Tao Te Ching"? Mighty fine in the meantime...

Hello Mike1234 - Welcome - Practice search can take a while - getting ahold of something good that can be part of your life every day is key - got a translation of the "Tao Te Ching"? Mighty fine in the meantime...

Thanks Trailmaker! I think that I have settled on Spring Forest Qigong. I'm already starting to get good results. I have not read the Tao Te Ching, but I will.

Mike1234

Sign in to follow this