salaam123

The best chi kung healers in the world?

I posted here about two years ago about my problem which is that I trained incorrectly energy practices and my dan tien area has risen to my chest and the place in the spine where energy is stored is also stuck in my chest. Because of this I have depression and a feeling of emptiness which means that I have no joy in my life.

Also I cannot gather all of the chi that comes from the food as the chi is stored in dan tien and the spine I know this because I remember what it was like to eat food when my body was fine and because I don´t feel strong and healthy anymore.

This problem has now lasted about 2 years and I have thought about suicide alot, but Im afraid that I might end up in hell if I do that so that has stopped me from trying yet. I really miss that feeling of having normal chi and being able to enjoy life.

I would rather be in a wheelchair or to be a slave for all my life than to have this condition. If there is anyone in the world who can help I would like to know. Maybe some sort of surgery could help?

Thank you.

Edited by salaam123

Sounds like nervous tension to me....you need to relax, take a break from cultivating chi as you messign things up, this will give your body a chance to naturally readjust itself.

Secondly, find a wife and have some good sex and you will feel much better .. i promise :)

seriously worrying makes these things ten times worse, ive been there. drink some green tea and goji berrie tea to help relax and heal you.

Hope you feel better soon my friend...i'm praying for your health!

peace

Ed

I'm not an energy healer, nor do I know of any excellent ones that can or would treat your condition.

I WILL say however, that B.K. Frantzis' book "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body" is really, REALLY very good at helping you to develop inner body awareness, and an ability to relax tension and release energy from within your body.

I'm not sure what you did to screw yourself up this way, I'm not aware of any specific techniques to heal problems caused by MCO or something, but I do know that if you can get the hang of releasing energy, and grounding it out, it will do wonders.

B.K. Frantzis also has two other books, "Relaxing Into Your Being" and "The Great Stillness", which teach really simple but powerful breathing exercises, introduces bagua stepping techniques, and leads into the inner dissolving process to dissolve emotional issues. So if Energy Gates helps you, check out these two books as well.

To that extent, starjumper's tai chi suggestions is really good. The Energy Gates book teaches principles that apply to the internal arts, so if you can apply what you learn in that book to your tai chi practice, you will really be helping yourself out.

If you want good resources on the Yang style, The Essence and Application of Taijiquan is a really good book written by Yang Chengfu, and his stop disciple, Fu Zhongwen, expanded on some details of the exact same form, with very detailed drawings for each step:

Mastering Yang Style Taijiquan

Success in learning from the sources I've suggested, and success in this energy cultivation in general is, in my experience, directly related to how much you can let go. It goes double whenever there is a problem. Don't aggravate it. Your body wants to be in balance, and will return to balance if you let it. How long it takes to return to balance depends on the severity of the problem and on your ability to let go.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

salaam123, you can't necessarily rely on your own diagnosis of the problem, because it was your judgment that created it. I am a little skeptical that your depression stems from "too much energy in the chest"...but maybe so. Spring Forest Qigong offers distance healings, so you could call them and get an expert opinion.

Someone has recommended Tai Chi, but frankly, you might (inadvertently) take that in the same wrong direction as your last practice. Do you play soccer? I would recommend that instead, at least for a few months until you are straightened out. You never hear soccer players complaining about their imbalanced chakras, right? :)

Edited by Martial Development

Ano0ther thing i forgot to say was you need to DANCE!! just put on some music and dance dance dance....

seriousley just let loose and see what your body does to the music...don't worry about noise or anything else, just dance and i garantee that you will feel amazing the next morning.

It's all about letting your body which knows what it needs to do what it needs to readjust and come back to normal.

relax relax relax be happy be happy and smile...

Best of luck my friend!

Ed

Ano0ther thing i forgot to say was you need to DANCE!! just put on some music and dance dance dance....

seriousley just let loose and see what your body does to the music...don't worry about noise or anything else, just dance and i garantee that you will feel amazing the next morning.

This is actually good advice.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHzAMMDvdqg&feature=popular

Seems to work for this old guy.

This is actually good advice.....

Seems to work for this old guy.

Yes dancing, fast dancing, is good advice, and it looks like the guy in the video has some training in martial arts, and one of the movements he uses is from tai chi.

Edited by Starjumper7

i remember you from 2 years ago. i remember Ya Mu giving you advice. i remember Vajrasattva offering to help you and asking you to contact him.

i remember a lot of people telling you a lot of things, and yet here you are again, with the same complaints and no statement of whether or not you took the advice or assistance of anyone who reached out to you.

first of all, you're not qualified to diagnose what is going on in your body. as i recall, you screwed yourself up by making up your own energy exercises. you don't know enough to know exactly what's happening inside of you or why.

second, you should have been able to learn everything you needed to know to fix your problem by now. it has been TWO YEARS. what the heck have you been doing with your time, sir???

third, we need to know what you have tried and what has failed. we need to know who you have spoken to and/or met with, and what the outcomes have been. BE HONEST.

and finally, you certainly don't need the best qigong healers in the world to fix you. to even write that as the thread topic is painfully immature. there were people around in 2008 who had far more serious issues than you, and some of them are no longer with us.

so...

my guess is that if you were serious, you would have met Vajrasattva in-person by now, or you would have met Ya Mu in-person by now, or you would have met ME in-person by now, or you would have visited Chunyi Lin by now, or Effie Chow, or Robert Peng, or any number of healers/teachers who AREN'T very hard to find. all of these people and more you could have found in 30 minutes on google. and here we are, 2 years later, and you're making the exact same posts as before.

i just don't buy that you're serious. i mean, i don't know Ya Mu's policy, but i know FOR A FACT that Vajrasattva would have worked with you for free if you really needed it. i would have done so as well.

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 1

i remember you from 2 years ago. i remember Ya Mu giving you advice. i remember Vajrasattva offering to help you and asking you to contact him.

i remember a lot of people telling you a lot of things, and yet here you are again, with the same complaints and no statement of whether or not you took the advice or assistance of anyone who reached out to you.

first of all, you're not qualified to diagnose what is going on in your body. as i recall, you screwed yourself up by making up your own energy exercises. you don't know enough to know exactly what's happening inside of you or why.

second, you should have been able to learn everything you needed to know to fix your problem by now. it has been TWO YEARS. what the heck have you been doing with your time, sir???

third, we need to know what you have tried and what has failed. we need to know who you have spoken to and/or met with, and what the outcomes have been. BE HONEST.

and finally, you certainly don't need the best qigong healers in the world to fix you. to even write that as the thread topic is painfully immature. there were people around in 2008 who had far more serious issues than you, and some of them are no longer with us.

so...

my guess is that if you were serious, you would have met Vajrasattva in-person by now, or you would have met Ya Mu in-person by now, or you would have met ME in-person by now, or you would have visited Chunyi Lin by now, or Effie Chow, or Robert Peng, or any number of healers/teachers who AREN'T very hard to find. all of these people and more you could have found in 30 minutes on google. and here we are, 2 years later, and you're making the exact same posts as before.

i just don't buy that you're serious. i mean, i don't know Ya Mu's policy, but i know FOR A FACT that Vajrasattva would have worked with you for free if you really needed it. i would have done so as well.

+1

• Like 1

My advice would be to listen to the very good advice given her by others. ALL you need to get well has been told to you in this thread.

Beyond that my only advice would be intuflow and pilates. Intu flow is a physical method that will also sort out a lot of energetic problems. You can learn level one, which is all you need for now, for free on youtube. It will slowly harmonize things and dissolve energy down. Pilates will structure your body correctly so that energy will also flow correctly, however it does so without producing much more energy that could mess things up. Also the endorphin energy from jogging, or even better from vigorous dancing, will harmonize whatever is happening in your body.

Yes acupuncture works all the way in. I feel it everywhere when I get needled. You will need many sessions though.

Have you considered that the very thought "I need to do something - I need to go see a healer" is itself the so-called problem? Speaking from personal experience, such thinking is just a mental affirmation of anxiety. How do you truly know that you moved this chi there and that chi here? I believe it is just a rationalization of anxiety AND the idea that you were able to do this, is an ego-based delusion/defense mechanism. I fear you will take this the wrong way and it is not meant to be negative. See your situation for what it truly is...ANXIETY.

Thank you all from answers. The reason why I have not done much to help this problem because I have not had much faith in that someone could actually cure me. I did go to a christian faith healer(my brother got cured from his backpain this way) but it did not work. But now I will try to get more help.

Edited by salaam123

...because I have not had much faith in that someone could actually cure me..

My feeling is that faith and confidence in the efficacy of the techniques being used is necessary for thorough and complete healing.... I wish you all the best.

balance.

Hey salam123,

Sorry to hear about your "condition". I've heard of moving your tantien to diff points in your body, for example the Mo Pai merges it with the base of the spine, while i've heard certain tibeten practices merge it with the heart (as you seem to think you've done), thankfully they all say you can move it around all the time which means it's never stuck permanently where you put it.

Personally I also used to suffer from EXTREMELY low vitality. My sex drive was DEAD, I basically slept 17-20 hours a day, I had no real drive to do anything, my muscles didn't really work as well as they used to (prolly from not using them) and i really didn't eat because i was never hungry (but i did binge on sugary snacks and big meals that put me to sleep). I tried certain yoga, chakra breathing, basic qigong (5 elements, ijong, etc) and they helped me in recognizing energy and feeling it but they never helped my vitality. I consider myself very "Yin" by nature, i'm not agressive at all, i'm a total introvert, etc which is why I think what i did helped so much. I began to do certain exercises (because I lost use of my computer and other "distractions") which just brought life back into me. Those exercises were...

1.) Wall sitting.

Except I'd try to hold it for at LEAST 3 mins straight instead of stopping when your tired, the goal is to push yourself on this one; not for muscles but for the FANTASTIC feeling that comes afterwards. Try to imagine energy from the earth coming in through your feet up yout legs and into the base of your spine. Love the burn >;)

2.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKR7wKT3xbQ. When doing camel breath into your heart and when you breath out tighten your chest and as your breathing out tighten your upper abdominals you your lower abdominals (relax the chest as your tighten upper abs, relax upper abs as you tighten lower abs) and imagine your lower tantien (which you said was stuck in your chest) sliding down back into your lower abdominal region. Whne your in this pose you'll really feel the "slide" as your arching you back to basically create one.

3.) Punching bag. Don't use gloves let your fists make full contact with the bag (you can use wraps). Focus all your frustration/anger/negetivity and project it on that bag, then tear it apart. Don't stop, even if your knuckles begin to bleed, just keep pounding away at it in whatever way feels best. If you want, with each blow/exhale (you should be doing both at the same time) imagine the force shaking your lower tantien loose allowing it to fall slightly lower each impact you make.

4.) Breath of fire.-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zedVvFEh1ck

5.) MAD sit ups, lol. The way I do them is by keeping my legs extended, semi-straight instead of bent all the way. that way when i come up it puts pressure on where the lower tantien is. sometime i wont go all the way up, i'lll stop halfway. Experiment with what works best for you. If you'd like when you inhale imagine your breath wrapping around your lower tantien (which you said was in your chest) and when you exhale and put pressure on your lower abdominal imagine your breath pulling it down there.

And obviously stop whatever you were doing that got it that way. ;)

But anyway, Best of luck to you, but i wouldn't worry too much about it. If it works for you try to take all of your sadness, hopelessness, worry, etc and use anger to transmute it into ACTIVE (yang) energy and use that you exercise in ways that bring you vitality. Honestly the wall sitting alone gave me more results than ANY energy manipulation technique in terms of vitality, but again thats me. Try the exercises above for 3-5 days if you don't feel it then it may not be for you. I got results the first day i tried it...which is why I keep doing it regularly.

Best Wishes

-Astral

• Like 1