Magia

Traditional Kung Fu and Qi Gong Masters in Europe

go to shaolintempleuk.

Shifu shi yan zi and shifu shi yan lei.

They teach authentic shaolin gong fu all 72 styles and sanda.

Hi Magia,

Classes are up and running since earlier this year when we started up WBBM, we run public classes and also intensive private training on weekends for those living further away.

When did you contact me, I don't seem to recognize your nickname or remember getting an email from you? Or is that you Hugo but with a new profile?

Kind regards

Sifu Christer Wretfors, WBBM

i had contact teacher Sifu Christer Wretfors for some months ago, and he said he don't teach private not longer.

so i am maybe looking more for a teacher that have seminars or 2 ~3 days intensiv training

also teacher Christer Wretfors is long away from were i live.

I recomend Serge Augier who lives in paris...http://urbandaouk.blogspot.com/ his blog is here.

you can contact him through rumsoakedfist forum if you look for his username which his name.

he does internal kungfu and qigong as well as some special doaist meditation.

peace

Ed

Hi Hugo,

No worries, like I explained in my PM to you, I only accept a small number of private students due to family obligations, running my own company etc. Let me know later on when you do want to start training and we'll see how things look timewise.

You've got some good suggestions on here and on EmptyFlower about other instructors as well!

Two other teachers well worth checking out, if you are going to the UK, are Sifu Wayne Husbands of Lau family Hung Gar and Gerry O'Connor (Chen Taiji, Hsing-I and Baji). Both are excellent practitioners and teachers.

Kind regards

Chris

Edited by Circling Heaven

Stumbled into a bit a of Kung fu/taoism esoterica.

The UK named it's early nuclear warhead designs Green Grass and Green Bamboo.

There is a green bamboo meditation in Taoism that I use. Pretty simple one just meditate on Bamboo and how fast it grows, the core being hollow allows one to be flexible.

The founder of Chow lee fut is the Green Grass monk.