Fireblood

It burns...

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so apologies in advance if it's not.

About four years ago I managed to complete the MCO and opened the arm and leg routes. I have no people where I am who are into energy work except one of my friends, so we tend to experiment and mainly get all our info from books and the net.

Anyhow, after opening all these routes I started to get the following symptoms every night: I was sweating a cold sweat, the energy would move around my body by itself, mainly around the abdomen and it was very hot. One day I was doing a relaxation excercise from one of Yang Jwin Ming's books, but the energy rushed from my K1 points like I never felt it before, so powerful. It went straight up the back of my legs and then up my spine into my head, I felt like drops of water then fell on my scalp ,but it was dry.

After that night I couldn't sleep but the energy was different; if I shifted my attention anywhere on my body I could feel the energy rushing there really strongly, it was scary, I didn't sleep for two or three days. I stopped all my Chi Kung and just stuck to Kali martial arts for a while. In a few days it subsided. It was so intense that I have only recently started Chi Kung (four years later) and the MCO again.

Now I can feel the energy in my feet at any time (almost) or feel it at the dan tien, less so in my hands at the moment. Anyhow a few days ago the energy started to go through the MCO by itself at night again, I wake up and I can feel it. Nowhere as intense as a few years ago though.

By the way I lost all kidney function about a year ago (renal failure) and am on dialysis. Since I started the MCO again it has helped me feel better.

I'm fairly concerned about how to progress? Any ideas for this little newbie grasshopper?

Wow 3:15am, so tired...must sleep...

Anyhow, after opening all these routes I started to get the following symptoms every night: ...

By the way I lost all kidney function about a year ago (renal failure) and am on dialysis. Since I started the MCO again it has helped me feel better.

I'm fairly concerned about how to progress?

Intense energy + kidney failure. I'd say "fairly concerned" would be an appropriate response. ;)

Honestly, you're in a serious situation and basically out of the league of anyone here. Giving / taking any advice in your situation is very tricky. I'd only say that with any of your practices go easy, be gentle on your system. Chinese herbs could be helpful in smoothing your energetics and nourishing you but, given your condition, you'd definately have to go to a good dr of chinese medicine.

warm regards,

Trunk

Do you think there's any connection between your energy practice and your kidneys? If that's even a possibility, I'd suggest you not do *any* energy exercises. Ever. Not even mco, not even color visualizations--you may be too good at them for your own good. Very strong energy experiences can mess anyone up. Just stick with quiet sitting zazen type practices. I'd imagine you'd be very gifted at those as well.

Do you think there's any connection between your energy practice and your kidneys? If that's even a possibility, I'd suggest you not do *any* energy exercises.

I am sorry for Fireblood's health condition.

His case remembered to me a suggestion that my wing chun master gave me.

My master told me that Mco practice could create disagreeable side effects to some persons.

In this case he advised to stop immediately the practice.He morever believed that not all people succeed to manage the big amount of generated energy.

I could not verify it because during that period I didn't meditate a lot (EXACTLY LIKE NOW!!!!)

:o

Bye

First thing is, thank you for the input.

There's an old Zen saying that goes something like this: If you ever meet Buddah, kill him.

What it means (to me), is that if you rely entirely on teachers, you may never get "there".

Who taught Zhang San Feng? Who taught Lau Tzu or Zuo Lai Feng? Who taught the first one? Sure they learnt from teachers but no doubt the greatest discoveries are found through adventure and exploration, self knowledge.

Anyhow, I found out how to calm the energy. One mistake I was making was running the MCO late at night, before sleeping, doh! Tai Chi Chuan and some physical exercise helps in grounding and 'spreading' the energy and generally I now just spend more time in storing it in the dan tien at the end of a session. Worst case scenario, stop doing the MCO every day and do it every other day or every two days etc.

To be honest I can't stop doing the energy work. Since I started again, I have been feeling a lot better in terms of my health than before, perhaps it's a coincedence. I mean, I'm seeing physical benefits. I think I'll just take it slow and carry on.

Thanks for the input I do appreciate it. :)

To be honest I can't stop doing the energy work. Since I started again, I have been feeling a lot better in terms of my health than before, perhaps it's a coincedence. I mean, I'm seeing physical benefits.

Really good to hear.

And, I 2nd Yoda's comment: nice avatar. :)

There's an old Zen saying that goes something like this: If you ever meet Buddah, kill him.

What it means (to me), is that if you rely entirely on teachers, you may never get "there".

Who taught Zhang San Feng? Who taught Lau Tzu or Zuo Lai Feng? Who taught the first one? Sure they learnt from teachers but no doubt the greatest discoveries are found through adventure and exploration, self knowledge.

:D

the only experience we have is our own one.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so apologies in advance if it's not.

About four years ago I managed to complete the MCO and opened the arm and leg routes. I have no people where I am who are into energy work except one of my friends, so we tend to experiment and mainly get all our info from books and the net.

Anyhow, after opening all these routes I started to get the following symptoms every night: I was sweating a cold sweat, the energy would move around my body by itself, mainly around the abdomen and it was very hot. One day I was doing a relaxation excercise from one of Yang Jwin Ming's books, but the energy rushed from my K1 points like I never felt it before, so powerful. It went straight up the back of my legs and then up my spine into my head, I felt like drops of water then fell on my scalp ,but it was dry.

After that night I couldn't sleep but the energy was different; if I shifted my attention anywhere on my body I could feel the energy rushing there really strongly, it was scary, I didn't sleep for two or three days. I stopped all my Chi Kung and just stuck to Kali martial arts for a while. In a few days it subsided. It was so intense that I have only recently started Chi Kung (four years later) and the MCO again.

Now I can feel the energy in my feet at any time (almost) or feel it at the dan tien, less so in my hands at the moment. Anyhow a few days ago the energy started to go through the MCO by itself at night again, I wake up and I can feel it. Nowhere as intense as a few years ago though.

I'm fairly concerned about how to progress? Any ideas for this little newbie grasshopper?

Wow 3:15am, so tired...must sleep...

Get in touch with Rainold, senior HT instructor in/around Amsterdam. He got one of his students who lost both kidneys to regrow a kidney using HT practices. He might be able to help.

Pietro

Get in touch with Rainold, senior HT instructor in/around Amsterdam. He got one of his students who lost both kidneys to regrow a kidney using HT practices. He might be able to help.

Pietro, Pietro, Pietro!

I have studied degree level biology and I know that there is some potential for a kidney to regrow tissue but the orthodox medical community would outright dismiss such a claim as a full kidney regrowing.

As for me then I'm very open minded, I've experienced such phenomenon on a smaller scale. How do I find Rainold? If this works Pietro, I'll send you a check in the post, no joke. :)

Pietro, Pietro, Pietro!

I have studied degree level biology and I know that there is some potential for a kidney to regrow tissue but the orthodox medical community would outright dismiss such a claim as a full kidney regrowing.

As for me then I'm very open minded, I've experienced such phenomenon on a smaller scale. How do I find Rainold? If this works Pietro, I'll send you a check in the post, no joke. :)

Funny, with all those masters making their website new and shining it is becoming increasingly complex to find some information.

In any case, here is his web site: http://www.taotraining.nl/portal/

How's your dutch? :)

Greet Rainold from me, please.

I don't know if it was a full regrowth. But I remember it was enough of a regrowth that he started peing again a bit. Then they made some x-rays and of course the doctors where surprised, and so on.

The only thing I remember was that the process involved some heavy use of sexual energy, way beyond what anybody would consider safe, which was balanced by MASSIVE practice of the six healing sounds.

Bruce, just last week said something about organ regrowth, while speaking during the kidney day (we had 1 organ a day workshop, spread in five years). But it was more on how there are techniques to connect the kidney with the brain to regrow bones. I know it's cool to have scales, but DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS. On those things you really need trasmission and precise information. We were just given a hint of where the path was leading.

But one thing he did say later was that to regrow an organ (or was it more generally tissue) you need to contact the soft core central energy of the organ. Bruce gives no treatment, but decades ago he use to work in a chinese hospital where they would use qi gong to regrow bits and pieces among other things. Last year we had a person who regrew an intervertebra disk. He said that's quite standard.

When one of his students goes to him with one of those serious problems sometimes (but not always) he gives him some instructions about what to do, plus some extra instructions to his instructor on how to follow him. As I said it is not a rule. There are some topics where he does not enter (cancer and schizophrenia, if I remember well), because you need facilities that he simply lacks.

And, no thanks, no money: what I am after cannot be bought - unfortunately.

Ok, time for my 6pm nap.

Good luck,

Pietro

Pietro,

I don't know if it was a full regrowth. But I remember it was enough of a regrowth that he started peing again a bit. Then they made some x-rays and of course the doctors where surprised, and so on.

I'm not trying to be arrogant but since I restarted the MCO I have started to pee a lot more, I used to go into dialysis with about 1.5l of extra fluid in my blood that they had to take off, and now they either don't take off any fluid or a little amount, like 0.5l per 24 hours or so, and I'm drinking (fluids) freely.

What I need Pietro is a full regrown kidney so I don't have to dialyse any more. Sounds impossible but if there's a way, I'm going to try and find it.

I had a look at Reinoud's website but it's all Dutch to me! Do you think that Bruce may be able to point me in the right direction? And if I email Reinoud in english will he understand me?

Thanks again Pietro.

Pietro,

I'm not trying to be arrogant but since I restarted the MCO I have started to pee a lot more, I used to go into dialysis with about 1.5l of extra fluid in my blood that they had to take off, and now they either don't take off any fluid or a little amount, like 0.5l per 24 hours or so, and I'm drinking (fluids) freely.

What I need Pietro is a full regrown kidney so I don't have to dialyse any more. Sounds impossible but if there's a way, I'm going to try and find it.

I had a look at Reinoud's website but it's all Dutch to me! Do you think that Bruce may be able to point me in the right direction? And if I email Reinoud in english will he understand me?

Thanks again Pietro.

Reinould speaks fluent english. The guy I was speaking about had not kidneys anymore. I don't think MCO was enough. Good to know that you had good results, still. Anything else from my part would be guess work.

Pietro

John Du Cane has a video entitled Power Qigong over at DragonDoor.com. The "Bear frolic", which is part of that video, is a specific set of posture, movement, breathing that massages the kidneys. Best movement.. best anything that I've ever tried to directly massage the kidneys, very effectively. Its simple and can be done gently.

I must put in a disclaimer, that I don't know enough about your condition to even know if your kidneys would take well to that movement~massage; might be a lot for them, or it might be revujenating.

--- later edit ---

Other thoughts are to combine the above with:

testicle massage

cod liver oil (internally, breaks up stagnation and is nourishing)

http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnutrition/codliveroil.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/men/vitaminabodybuilding.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnutrition...indmiracle.html

castor oil (externally, on your back at the kidneys)

massaging with a massage tool (or even the blunt end of silverware):

Kidney-1 (activates the entire kidney channel)

Pericardium-8 (cooling)

Any of these things you should try in very small steps, to see how your body reacts and - if things go well - increase application in small steps.

Edited by Trunk

Fireblood, you're in the UK, right? well there are several very good HT instructors here, have a chat with Barry Spendlove, he might be able to help you out. I think he's based in Wales.

Also, if you're in UK, go see Dirk in Belgium when he's doing medical chi gung. Usually does two organs per week. Links from Barry's site, which I believe is itself linked from the links bit of here. Link link.

link.