Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Cold water on my chest? Sensation?

Yeah so this has happened a few times so far. About the second time I've felt like theres cold water on my chest, so I think "what the hell?" and touch and its dry..

So its dry but it feels like theres cold water there, it simply goes away after 10 seconds or so. Pretty startling actually lol.

Any ideas?

Yeah so this has happened a few times so far. About the second time I've felt like theres cold water on my chest, so I think "what the hell?" and touch and its dry..

So its dry but it feels like theres cold water there, it simply goes away after 10 seconds or so. Pretty startling actually lol.

Any ideas?

If you are entering deep trance states you will feel and experience all kinds of crazy sh*t, I spent the night with my sister a few weeks back. I meditated on the couch till about 4am, and reached a very deep trance state, and as I would have flashes of light or sensations the dog would go nuts and start barking or the cats would freak out. Feelings of intense biting cold are not uncommon in a deep trance state.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

i get this feeling sensation when meditating or 'energy raising'/qigong and stuff.

Any ideas?

Sounds like the microcosmic orbit. The yin goes down the front and creates a cold feeling down the front of the body. I've had that a fair few times. The last time I was having sex. Quite interesting to feel it moving.

edit: the energy moving I mean.

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that

Sounds like the microcosmic orbit. The yin goes down the front and creates a cold feeling down the front of the body. I've had that a fair few times. The last time I was having sex. Quite interesting to feel it moving.

Hm that makes alotta've sense.. Thanks.

Is there anything I should know? Maybe what to do with the energy when it happens?

Or its just a sign of development?

did you wind up going to the doc after that last thread a while back, what did they say? (aside from we cant find anything you're completely healthy :lol: )

did you wind up going to the doc after that last thread a while back, what did they say? (aside from we cant find anything you're completely healthy :lol: )

No <_< lol. I have an appointment for this friday. I Feel pretty great compared to before though, considering I've cut out just about all all the unhealthy stuff I'd put in my system.

I guess other then bottled water. I just figure I've been doing the MCO and it would make sense.

I'm glad you are going to the doctor, from what you said in a previous thread. :)

It may be what ninpo says, or it may not. How cold is it? Listen into that area and see into it, what does it have to say to you?

If it were me I would focus on that area and see if I could warm it up, see your heart centre as warm and glowing red and radiating warmth outward throughout your system.

get in there and investigate, dude, in a spirit of love and caring.

Hm that makes alotta've sense.. Thanks.

Is there anything I should know? Maybe what to do with the energy when it happens?

Or its just a sign of development?

I'm not really the right person to ask Neichuan, I'm no expert. as far as my senses go it goes down to my dantien. But I have noticed my heart area is way better at sensing it than other parts of my body.

In view of sex it shows an exchange of yin and yang energy between the male and the female. The times it has happened I have been retaining instead of ejaculating and then it seems to draw in up the back(warm/tingly)then down the front(cool and flowing).

In meditation it simply shows a build up of qi in the dantien and it naturally rising and going through the orbit and back to the dantien or around again. It is a sign of progress of sorts.......

OR........

Like Cat says, something else. And if I were you I would take her advice. Better safe than sorry, that's what my mother used to say. And I'm still alive now, so she must have had something right(and trust me, I shouldn't be :P ).

A check up can't hurt Neichaun. Then you can go back to 'hardcore on the dance floor!'(I'm not really sure what that means but it sounds good).

That raises a good question. What exactly does it mean when various meridians or organs are yin or yang - when it comes to jing or qi flowing through them?

Does the Ren Mai only channel yin qi? Or can yang qi flow through it too? And if yang qi can flow through it, then what makes the vessel itself "yin?"

I mean, when qi circulates around the microcosmic orbit, isn't this normally all yang qi? Since that's the type we cultivate in neidan?

That raises a good question. What exactly does it mean when various meridians or organs are yin or yang - when it comes to jing or qi flowing through them?

Does the Ren Mai only channel yin qi? Or can yang qi flow through it too? And if yang qi can flow through it, then what makes the vessel itself "yin?"

I mean, when qi circulates around the microcosmic orbit, isn't this normally all yang qi? Since that's the type we cultivate in neidan?

That is a good question. I've kind of wondered about that myself. If I draw yin energy from a female why does it feel like yang energy up my back and then yin down my front? And bearing in mind the energy was from a female, why wasn't it all cool and yin?

I will say that in view of sex it was possible that it wasn't from the female as it was at a point just after I prevented ejaculation, it may have well been my own energy rising and falling. Still, that doesn't answer why it's warm at the back and cool at the front. :blink:

Maybe someone else can weigh in on this, 'cos I'm way out of my depth.

I'm glad you are going to the doctor, from what you said in a previous thread. :)

It may be what ninpo says, or it may not. How cold is it? Listen into that area and see into it, what does it have to say to you?

If it were me I would focus on that area and see if I could warm it up, see your heart centre as warm and glowing red and radiating warmth outward throughout your system.

get in there and investigate, dude, in a spirit of love and caring.

I have to say its not the same kinda've cold as uhm.. Cold. There's something different about it, can't articulate yet.

Most of it feels right at the surface. I was do MCO the nights before it happened aswell, im really not sure.

@starjumpers post. Well the previous health problems I've mentioned have been going on since I was about 14, so if it were cancer, only eating junk food I think I'd be dead or something.

Im trying not to set myself up by saying its definititivly yin, but its a different kinda've cold then normal, that's all I'll say.

Oh and thanks rainbow ^_^ .Aswell as everyone who gave feedback lol =)

Sign in to follow this