Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Crop Circles

Im not a big believer or buff on crop circles, I just think maybe a few here and there could possibly be for real.. Just since its become a fad for teenagers to make there own you stop looking at them lol.

Anyway I just thought it'd be interesting if.. Say someone did want to contact an alien, why not just make them interested?

Make a complex crop circle that displays sacred geometry, you know.. something they'd already know about lol. So maybe what would be deep knowledge to us on a crop circle I guess is what im saying.

I figure if people can spend million upon millions of dollars on finding them, they can spend a few hundred with this.

What do you think?

Have your opinions been influenced by observing crop circles directly ? I am sceptical of more than half of them due to derivations I. Geometric form that stick out to me like a sore thumb, on the otherhand, some make quite an impression, the increasing complexity of the 'impressions' suggest evolution of form regardless of the source. Word around the campfire is that 'authentic' circles have a very measurable field and folks who cross the litter boundary of the circle feel a qualitative difference. I will have to judge the phenonmenon first hand, before I can say more. The geomaancy speaks for inself.

Edited by Spectrum

That assumes aliens are regularly in the neighborhood.

I could put a giant ass billboard in the middle of a field of crops, but it won't matter because the highway is like a mile and a half away, and the only reason anyone would see it is if they accidentally drove through the field of crops. Even then, it's not like they're likely to do anything the billboard tells them, like, "dial me at 1-800-EARTHLINGS", they'd probably be more like be, "huh."

I always thought of highly advanced alien passers by like humans driving past a field of cows. Or horses. It's not like we stop the car and get out and go talk to the horses and cows. We just keep driving. We might have kids that are like, "look, cows! They say 'moo'"! You might have an angsty teenager get out and harass the cows. But 99 times out of 100, you just keep driving past the cows. Maybe the cow will stand on its back legs and perform a sacred geometrical dance. But the most that most people will do is go "huh, neat..." and keep driving.

Not to say it's a bad idea, I'm just throwing out possible options :)

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

That assumes aliens are regularly in the neighborhood.

I could put a giant ass billboard in the middle of a field of crops, but it won't matter because the highway is like a mile and a half away, and the only reason anyone would see it is if they accidentally drove through the field of crops. Even then, it's not like they're likely to do anything the billboard tells them, like, "dial me at 1-800-EARTHLINGS", they'd probably be more like be, "huh."

I always thought of highly advanced alien passers by like humans driving past a field of cows. Or horses. It's not like we stop the car and get out and go talk to the horses and cows. We just keep driving. We might have kids that are like, "look, cows! They say 'moo'"! You might have an angsty teenager get out and harass the cows. But 99 times out of 100, you just keep driving past the cows. Maybe the cow will stand on its back legs and perform a sacred geometrical dance. But the most that most people will do is go "huh, neat..." and keep driving.

Not to say it's a bad idea, I'm just throwing out possible options :)

Haha yeah I understand your point, but if I saw a cow doing a sacred geometry dance on its back legs I think I'd stop and get it on camera.

I think if one or two saw something they would'nt expect.. Yea they may be interested.

Afterall its better then having a majority of the populace have no idea what there here "for". Atleast bridge the gap alittle.

Although I understand the point, may be another the thing that won't phase anyone lol.

Possible explanations for crop circles:

- what farmers do with their tractors to protest their treatment by farming subsidy awarding bodies

- what farmers do with their tractors when they're bored

- what farmers do when they're trying to attract better farming conditions to fields that have been exhausted by overfarming

- what farmers do to laugh at stupid people

- what farmers do with their tractors to protest their treatment by farming subsidy awarding bodies

- what farmers do when they're trying to attract better farming conditions to fields that have been exhausted by overfarming

lol yea "possible"

Haha yeah I understand your point, but if I saw a cow doing a sacred geometry dance on its back legs I think I'd stop and get it on camera.

We've had it backwards this whole time!

Humans have been trying to get video footage of aliens, but it's really aliens who have been trying to get footage of crop circling humans this whole time!

:lol:

-What farmers do when they smoke some of that "extra" crop they harvested.

"What farmers do when they smoke some of that "extra" crop they harvested."

hehehhe.

That reminds me of the "British incursion into China via opium" story. Next thing you know, it'll all be about gold and carbon :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this