Sign in to follow this  
DarthBane

New chikung

Puss wash chikung.

Tuitions monthly will be announced later.

Idea is to not aggrevate the puss.

Also, bring your own puss, no body wants to touch yours. Well maybe but then again...

This is the second time today (and at this point I've been awake for less than an hour) in which I am confused about whether someone is referring to the female genitalia or animals of the feline variety.

This is the second time today (and at this point I've been awake for less than an hour) in which I am confused about whether someone is referring to the female genitalia or animals of the feline variety.

It seems there is a real demand for the genitalia type of chikung. Maybe this seems so exotic, more exotic than the domesticus type variety I offer.

Perhaps I can create a separate class for what people are demanding. I dont think it will be so experentially and spiritually gratifying as the kind people are asking for. Maybe I can outsource it so that this different need can gratify people in another way elsewhere.

Besides that I have very healthy and clean wild feral pallas cats that can be affectionate. You just need to be a very calm individual. If you dont like cats they can tear you up, thats why I make people sign waivers when they use one of my beloved for training.

I doubt you can find wild feral of the other kind of puss, well not that you would want to be in contact with.

Actually this was a joke. Puss is a word for cat of course.

Dont feel alone in this one this was a multi-bum production for the bums. I hope everyone enjoyed the joke.

Sign in to follow this