DarthBane

Enlightenment

Thank you very much for this post, I suggest everyone read the aforementioned.

This book makes me remember why I'm Buddhist and an Atheist in the Hindu, Islamic, Jewish and Christian sense of the concept of God. Thanks. :)

Im always for things that engorge and get made big through sensory stimuli. Our concept of how we see our universe.

truly necessary line:

“How can one part be more important if each part is

completely necessary?”

Reality is recreational.

We re-create all parts of reality in new representations.

The internet is the mind.

I have the most powerful and indomitable urge and need to experience and express Free Will.

I will fight probability to the bitter end.

There isnt only one Avatar at a time, is there?

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

There isnt only one Avatar at a time, is there?

Such is the mystery of co-creation. We give others power by guilting ourselves and similar activities the same as others may give us power out of love. Instances can be confusing and endless.

Maybe not these days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My sentiments. it appears more and more people, particularly people open to online discussion, are expressing avatar-level understanding and awareness...

What do you suppose this is going to result in?

My sentiments. it appears more and more people, particularly people open to online discussion, are expressing avatar-level understanding and awareness...

I dont think it is what you want really. A person may come to the conclusion that they might be able to become all powerful and have great..

I guess what I am trying to say is the bigger your energy field gets the more relative things within your aura/field/i dont care, the more they also exert a power on you to an extent.

So here is what I am saying: You learn to become powerful with energy. But then you become a slave to the will of the Tao. That is the price, and you will never be the same and you will find it hard to have anger or to hate anymore. Do you really want that?

Edited by Guest

If you are thinking that the Tao is a master and some other thing is a slave, you are making a mistake. The Tao is all things, thus it cannot be a master and you can't become a slave to it because you are already Tao even when you don't think so. You're not something that's external and foreign to Tao.

Yah, I had myself figured as a Level 5 :ninja:

Neat text. Reads to me like there is both one and not one avatar. Sigh :ph34r:

Look, the great fashion of this time is to take advantage of some people's access to specific teachings/world/universe views and rehash it for the "local" audience. Which is fine by me, just as long as it doesn't locally perpetuate ideas that help maintain local status quo in terms of action.

Alright for the "it's all our mind" stuff as far as I'm concerned BUT in a truly individualistic society, the end result of such could likely be total apathy about what's going on. Of course nothing is actually going on :ninja: But it's going on.

The greatest contribution of India is that the Experiencer, the Experienced & the Experiencing are one and the same.

It is an illusion to see the division of the experiencer as separate from the object that is experienced and the act of experiencing.

Once you are enlightened, you will see that it is the mind which is creating this trifurcation. You will see the Observer, the Observed and the process of Observation are all one and the same. There's nobody observing the tree. What exists is merely the experience of the tree. There's nobody who's looking at the tree. You are inseparable from the experience of the tree.

Thou art that.

The general definition which I give of mukti is the liberation of senses. Now when you see, you do not see without the interference of the mind. If you can see without the mind interfering, that is mukti. If you can hear without the mind interfering, that is mukti. The same applies to smell, touch and even thought. Thought also can be observed without your getting involved with the thought. Now what's happening is when you're thinking, you think you are thinking. But it is actually possible to see thoughts flow as though they are independent of you. This is a physical reality. You can watch them. This is the state of mukti. The complete liberation of the senses from the control of the mind.

If you experienced reality as it is, then you will just experience bliss. You will see this world creation as perfect, it's the most beautiful thing and that you're already in Heaven. You have made it into a Hell.

It is possible to liberate the senses from clutches of thought. There's no need for thought to come and interfere with your actual experience. Now, when the senses become free of the control of thought of the mind, then we say you have discovered unconditional joy and unconditional love. Such is this joy that you will feel that you are connected with everybody. So you discover true love. So this true love and this true joy are not separating, they are one and the same. And this is a natural occurrence. That is what you're designed to be. That is what a human being is supposed to experience all the time.

Since you do not experience that, your lives have become miserable. And to escape that misery, you have created various escape routes. Through which all the time you're escaping from your misery. Which misery itself is because you're not experiencing reality. That is why people take to alcohol, or to drugs, or sex or whatever that is. Because otherwise what is there in your life, it becomes meaningless.

So the whole attempt of this movement is to help you experience reality as it is. When that happens, you discover unconditional love and unconditional joy. You feel connected with everything and everybody. You do not feel you are a separate individual. You do not live for yourself alone anymore. Because yourself has become everybody. You live for the sake of humanity. This is a day-to-day reality once you become enlightened or you become a mukta.

If you are thinking that the Tao is a master and some other thing is a slave, you are making a mistake. The Tao is all things, thus it cannot be a master and you can't become a slave to it because you are already Tao even when you don't think so. You're not something that's external and foreign to Tao.

Yes Tao is all things. Even the unseen things are Tao.

Perhaps a better illustration might be like a cog or transmission in a machine. Only this machine is not just any machine, it is like a network, like the internet in which everything is connected. This transmission is not just any transmission, but can work in a neutral type state. This neutral gear is not just any neutral gear it is a vehicle in which information is downloaded into the transmission for future use. We are forever turning. The netral gear is always recieving information and force upon it. When we delve into intuition or are emotionally or ecstatically enabled, we can be in an emotional state that may allow us to connect to certain patterns and recognize them, much like a transmission changes gears to a more coarse, or more fine toothed gear which is relative to the speed with which we work and process information.

At the mental level in a different gear-state, our mind also relies upon patterns heavily. Our memories of doing things and experiences we have had make up those patterns also like the teeth of a cog or gear. When we are constantly reacting to stimuli from the outside world, in the form of patterns. These patterns we see are compared in our mind to previous patterns we have experienced. Thus the gear is always changing. This remind us is it truely ourselves that change ourselves so we have a better connection to this machine-network concept? Or is it this machine network that has caused us to change to make ourselves better? Or have we really changes because we have decided to do something we were not previously willing to do that has changed us? I say to a degree yes, and here is why:

In the reverse sense, we are still a gear and being in a transmission in a car type apparatus on this machine-network concept we still exert an amount of force on the out-lying network. When we learn patterns we speak, feel them as in intuition, or reproduce those patterns in a creative physical way that the machine-network may interact with it. Feeling calm has an effect on others, Painting a masterpiece of art that expresses our idea also in a way may inspire others. Other creative acts also play a part in communicating this information to the machine-network. Some of the acts of creation that we exert on this machine-network with our gears are non-physical and cannot be seen by the physical eyes.

We can call this machine-network the Tao.

How our concept of it changes over time is through these patterns. Over time we find that the greatest skill in dealing with the Tao is that we learn to adapt with the network to avoid network connection problems. Other Transmissions are running also, so we need to keep on the up and up. Some of these transmissions dont represent people or plants.

To be able to change gears according to what patterns we recieve alows us the flexibility to adapt to pattern changes in the machine network, that may have an effect that would not be of advantage to our transmission.

If you DO want to become a slave to environment:

To just be aware of patterns and not translate and use them, and to not exert force we become a slave to the machine network or Tao. I dont suggest such a thing.

To be aware of patterns and translate them and not create any change through patterns also we may have understanding even more, but by not exerting change with our gears we also become a slave. I dont suggest such a thing.

If you want to confuse your connection with the environment:

To spin our gears without deep machine network awareness can cause machine-network connection problems which confuse our connection with the Tao. Exerting influence coupled with ignorance in our life causes the same problem. We need to be mindful of others needs no matter what. It sounds frustrating to people who "do" but it is more true than what some might think. Some think: "well if i did what everyone wanted I wouldnt get anything done!" This is also true, it is about striking a balance.

There is a movie called "Dark City" that is a what if scenario, in which the main character, erased of his past memories is given the memories of a serial killer. Due to recent body changes or adaptation, it seems as though he has overcome these memory changes and does not act like a serial killer. Hence it seems our actions can be based upon something deeper, non physical. At the end of the movie, because he doesnt recall any thing else more enjoyable, he changes the current limited reality into what he likes based upon patterns he knows.

I dont think it is what you want really. A person may come to the conclusion that they might be able to become all powerful and have great..

I guess what I am trying to say is the bigger your energy field gets the more relative things within your aura/field/i dont care, the more they also exert a power on you to an extent.

So here is what I am saying: You learn to become powerful with energy. But then you become a slave to the will of the Tao. That is the price, and you will never be the same and you will find it hard to have anger or to hate anymore. Do you really want that?

Fecking 12 years old it began, it is an ever unwinding process. once you start, i dont think you really have a choice. you cant stop willingly, without the complimenting will of the way/tao/physics/god.

Want has nothing to do with it. for whatever reason there may be, i was influenced to need to do this, elsewise i could not have begun.

Yah, I had myself figured as a Level 5 :ninja:

Neat text. Reads to me like there is both one and not one avatar. Sigh :ph34r:

Look, the great fashion of this time is to take advantage of some people's access to specific teachings/world/universe views and rehash it for the "local" audience. Which is fine by me, just as long as it doesn't locally perpetuate ideas that help maintain local status quo in terms of action.

Alright for the "it's all our mind" stuff as far as I'm concerned BUT in a truly individualistic society, the end result of such could likely be total apathy about what's going on. Of course nothing is actually going on :ninja: But it's going on.

There are no limits to levels. the absence of infinity is an intellectual delusion. the collective whole of all that is, is merely the smallest building block. it does not ever "end".

After avatar, one might become aware that they can become an emulator.

An avatar is merely a representative. a simulator of something more than themselves.

An emulator becomes what they once represented, now self-representative. the complete merging of individual self with whole self.

A true master is one who never stops.... progressing on the path.

It would be redundant after this to name or describe the "levels of awareness". the first 5 are the only ones that are relevant to society and survival.

The potential accomplishments of an avatar is far greater than the potential of an emulator. but what one can teach is a whole different set of potentials.

Fecking 12 years old it began, it is an ever unwinding process. once you start, i dont think you really have a choice. you cant stop willingly, without the complimenting will of the way/tao/physics/god.

Want has nothing to do with it. for whatever reason there may be, i was influenced to need to do this, elsewise i could not have begun.

There are no limits to levels. the absence of infinity is an intellectual delusion. the collective whole of all that is, is merely the smallest building block. it does not ever "end".

After avatar, one might become aware that they can become an emulator.

An avatar is merely a representative. a simulator of something more than themselves.

An emulator becomes what they once represented, now self-representative. the complete merging of individual self with whole self.

A true master is one who never stops.... progressing on the path.

It would be redundant after this to name or describe the "levels of awareness". the first 5 are the only ones that are relevant to society and survival.

The potential accomplishments of an avatar is far greater than the potential of an emulator. but what one can teach is a whole different set of potentials.

I am glad that you have been at it for 12 years, and though it may seem I am setting verbal limits that is not the case. I am implying that as our depth of understanding increases, these things tend to happen with the analogy I later gave which also arrives at the same conclusion.

As for avatars, and emulators I tend to not know as much as that. All the time I have spent has shown this to be elusive to me. I am sure though if you find what you are looking for you may not want to confer this to people. But this is a happy end to this argument as I feel we are in agreement on most points. I have no need to push a point any further on the matter.

""""" Give me the Wolf’s Life

Give me the Wolf’s Life, hunted, hungry, and free,

Keep your sled dog, and lap dog far from me,

I am Lakotah, call me by the name of my kin,

Sioux I am not, Nor American nor Indian,

Not Native, nor Tribal, nor other generic terms,

Oceti Sakowin, our Ways our Life confirms,

My freedom is not dependant upon your whim and will,

I am free because I love and my love you cannot kill,

I am the Wolf, and to the wasicu I will not bow,

Intrinsic to my nature, and nature won’t allow,

Chained, caged, or trapped, my spirit still runs free,

No way that you can dampen, the freedom within me,

Give me the Wolf’s Life; flee from me now greedy foe,

For there are many of us, far more than you could know,

Quietly we are born, and quietly we watch and learn,

Quietly we are growing, and quietly we yearn,

Yet if you listen to the Earth, a rumble does grow more and more,

Quietly no longer, arrive we now to the fore,

Seven Generations, attacked and reviled,

All My Relations, unspeakably defiled,

Never surrendering hope, our Canunpas still intact,

Remembering every Inipi, and our Sacred Ancient Pact,

Awakening now anew, fresh as the sun arised,

Shaking off deep slumber, our death had been surmised,

Give me The Wolf’s Life, related, a hoop, a Hocoka,

Learning even wisdom, when beset by the Heyoka,

Hunger, and thirst, and heat and even cold,

Create within me strength, and make my footprints bold,

I live not for myself, I seek not gold or wine,

I cherish very little, only the affinity that is mine,

Hunt me and seek my downfall, poison even my game,

Delight in my sorrow, but call me by my name,

Again, I say, I am Lakotah, you can’t forget although you try,

For even your own memory, knows how much you like to lie,

Wasicu your time is short, taking fat for your tomorrow,

What stores have you laid up, to banish your coming sorrow?

Give me The Wolf’s Life; lash upon me no tether,

Seek me not at your footstool; find me facing instead, the weather,

Strength and fortitude await me, Relatives of mine they are,

Recognize me easily enough, remember they my every scar,

I fear not but for the fat-taker, what will be his poor lot,

When finally that day comes, and he realizes he owns not?

James H. Starkey - Wanbli WiWohpe"""""

I might not have any lineage, but this poem speaks from my heart jsut as much as it might from the heart of a Lakotah.

The wolf is the teacher. That is why i am here. to learn and to share what i have learned.

"""""This was passed on by Chief Joe Chasing Horse, a relative of Crazy Horse. He translated it from the words of a grandmother who was present when the words were spoken.

This is a statement of Crazy Horse as he sat smoking the sacred pipe at Paha Sapa with Sitting Bull for the last time, 4 days before he was assassinated. Many of these words are often repeated. There is one line often left out, that of the "young white ones".

"Upon suffering beyond suffering; the Red Nation shall rise again and it shall be a blessing for a sick world. A world filled with broken promises, selfishness and separations. A world longing for light again. I see a time of seven generations when all the colors of mankind will gather under the sacred Tree of Life and the whole Earth will become one circle again. In that day there will be those among the Lakota who will carry knowledge and understanding of unity among all living things, and the young white ones will come to those of my people and ask for this wisdom. I salute the light within your eyes where the whole universe dwells. For when you are at that center within you and I am that place within me, we shall be as one"."""""

Yup.

Something good for us that are experiencing it. :wub:

Hey. It's a mistake to make this assumption because of all the crap people are posting online. You can't tell much of anything based on online posting. The world is still going in the shitter while these forums just prosper. Now if these "avatars" would just get away from their computer screens, we might have a chance...

Hey. It's a mistake to make this assumption because of all the crap people are posting online. You can't tell much of anything based on online posting. The world is still going in the shitter while these forums just prosper. Now if these "avatars" would just get away from their computer screens, we might have a chance...

People listen more when they come to us, not the other way around.

The internet is the world's best, if not only, chance.

I was homeless all last summer. people ignor ethis stuff if they dont initiate the search.

We can change the world, the world must be willing to make the necessary changes. one individual at a time.

Perhaps that is what the avatar meant by there is only one at a time?