Sign in to follow this  
garuda

Ques. for Spring Forest level-one grads

Searching for qualified qigong teachers. Can anyone offer an opinion and their description of what is involved and transpires at the Level One workshop of Master Chunyi Lin at Spring Forest Qigong? For example, does Master Lin attend the entire 8-hour class or only a portion? What materials are included in the class - manuals, books, DVDs, etc? What stages/exercises are covered in Level1? I could not find detailed descriptions of the workshop on the internet or their web page. Both the college and the admin office at SFQ were not too specific. Workshop graduate students are often the best resource. Or if someone knows of the location of any documentation or description of workshop.

Testimonials and affirmations of the results are optional, since I have already tasted the effects of qigong. I am merely curious as to how much is covered in level one. Thanks in advance for answers.

Searching for qualified qigong teachers. Can anyone offer an opinion and their description of what is involved and transpires at the Level One workshop of Master Chunyi Lin at Spring Forest Qigong? For example, does Master Lin attend the entire 8-hour class or only a portion? What materials are included in the class - manuals, books, DVDs, etc? What stages/exercises are covered in Level1? I could not find detailed descriptions of the workshop on the internet or their web page. Both the college and the admin office at SFQ were not too specific. Workshop graduate students are often the best resource. Or if someone knows of the location of any documentation or description of workshop.

Testimonials and affirmations of the results are optional, since I have already tasted the effects of qigong. I am merely curious as to how much is covered in level one. Thanks in advance for answers.

There's a couple people posting comments on my blog who just did the Level 1 class in Minnesota.

I've done the class several times.

From those recent students Jim Nance is teaching Level 1 -- and he's doing energy transmissions as he walks past you checking for energy blockages.

That's really the most important part of the class -- when I had this experience Chunyi Lin walked past me. He said you'd just hear his fingers shaking as he did the sword fingers transmission. What I experienced was seeing bright light and experiencing really amazing bliss -- more than I ever had -- a really fantastic bliss.

Jim Nance has done long distance healing on me as well -- so he can do amazing energy transmissions. From about 10 miles away the center of my brain heated up super intensely to open my third eye. When I returned the following week Jim Nance pulled me aside to ask me what I had felt. That was one of his earlier long distance energy healing tests -- while he was in full lotus. So that was also a Level 1 class -- but Jim Nance did it after the class had ended. He was still in full lotus and no one else was around. He said he was going upstairs to continue full lotus practice. I asked him if I could join him. He answered: Maybe later. And so I biked home and then when I went into meditation the center of my brain was on fire! haha. I had to stop practicing because it was too powerful. I didn't realize what had happened until I returned to class the following week.

Sign in to follow this