Sign in to follow this  
Fireblood

Hello all...

Helooo all,

I got directed here from the links section in the Alchemicaltaoism website. I've been looking for a place to discuss stuff with people openly about taoist and similar energy practices. Seems like everyone on the web is trying to sell me everything!

Anyhow, I'm from UK, Midlands. I'm no good at introductions, but there you go. I've always been into dynamic Chi Kung rather than sitting meditation, until one of my pals introduced me to the MCO. That changed everything. I currently practice (Cheng style, that's right not Chen) Tai Chi Chuan and have an elementary amount of experience in Kali/JKD Concepts.

I had to stop doing the MCO because things started to get a little wild, especially when I tried to sleep, lol. Maybe someone here can give me some pointers after I give a detailed account of events some time. Well there you go, that's me, for now.

You all seemed like such a cheerful and helpful bunch so I joined the forums. Thats it really :)

Welcome. I dig your handle. Trunk, the writer of alchemicaltaoism hangs out here a lot. Really great guy. Heh, and I think you stole his avatar. ;)

Sean

Dudes,

Thanks for the welcome.

Hope I can contribute stuff as well as leeching wisdom from you guys. I do a lot of experimentation, usually goes wrong and I suffer (mainly pain) but learn a lot.

Sign in to follow this