Sign in to follow this  
Samurai Jane

Konichiwa

Hello peeps at the big Woo-jo. Thought I'd sign up to discuss serious woo-woo. Feels like I'm maintaining my own little patch of health and sanity in a world gone nuts. I dabble in qi gong and do my tai chi and cultivate myself and my garden.

Hello peeps at the big Woo-jo. Thought I'd sign up to discuss serious woo-woo. Feels like I'm maintaining my own little patch of health and sanity in a world gone nuts. I dabble in qi gong and do my tai chi and cultivate myself and my garden.

Welcome, Samurai Jane! Those pesky UFO's can really get your attention, can't they? I think I've finally decided on Time Travel from our future as a reasonable explanation for them. I think it's possible that they could be engaged in (from their point of view) historical research. This would also be an encouraging explanation because it implies the future survival (presently in some measure of doubt) of the human race.

Welcome, Samurai Jane! Those pesky UFO's can really get your attention, can't they? I think I've finally decided on Time Travel from our future as a reasonable explanation for them. I think it's possible that they could be engaged in (from their point of view) historical research. This would also be an encouraging explanation because it implies the future survival (presently in some measure of doubt) of the human race.

I've wondered about that, too, but it does seem like some of them are meddling and not in OUR best interests. I figure there must be a variety of species and factions up there. Seems like the "good" ETs would tend towards non-interference.

Another thing I wonder about is the headlong rush into potentially disastrous technolgical advances like genetic engineering and nanotech. Normal humans don't come up with this stuff on their own. It takes a soulless psychopath to dabble in those things with no regard for longterm consequences. I'm even willing to admit the possibility of demonic possession. And then there are those pesky chemtrails. It makes me suspect that somebody want us gone from this piece of real estate.

Remember those old westerns where they chase the bad guys through the hills and they always end up going over the same ground and circling around the same rock? I always end up back at Gnostic Rock where it looks like the Bad Guys hijacked this portion of the universe.

I've wondered about that, too, but it does seem like some of them are meddling and not in OUR best interests. I figure there must be a variety of species and factions up there. Seems like the "good" ETs would tend towards non-interference.

Another thing I wonder about is the headlong rush into potentially disastrous technolgical advances like genetic engineering and nanotech. Normal humans don't come up with this stuff on their own. It takes a soulless psychopath to dabble in those things with no regard for longterm consequences. I'm even willing to admit the possibility of demonic possession. And then there are those pesky chemtrails. It makes me suspect that somebody want us gone from this piece of real estate.

Remember those old westerns where they chase the bad guys through the hills and they always end up going over the same ground and circling around the same rock? I always end up back at Gnostic Rock where it looks like the Bad Guys hijacked this portion of the universe.

Good stuff, SJ; I suppose we can't ignore the "lemming instinct" in us humans, so who wants us out...? Ending up back at that Rock with a new question is sure

refreshing.

Neat name, by the way, and welcome...

Good stuff, SJ; I suppose we can't ignore the "lemming instinct" in us humans, so who wants us out...?

Neat name, by the way, and welcome...

Thanks. I don't who or what wants us gone. I don't know if it's actual physical ET visitors or some kind of interdimensional crap. It's pure conjecture, the result of my trying to make sense of it. Or maybe I've just read too many science fiction novels.

Thanks. I don't who or what wants us gone. I don't know if it's actual physical ET visitors or some kind of interdimensional crap. It's pure conjecture, the result of my trying to make sense of it. Or maybe I've just read too many science fiction novels.

Nice balance in discussion - plenty dialog here for threads on Taoist Discussions...

Sign in to follow this