MuttHero

having integrity and still getting laid

a dying breed! :lol:

I had a dream once or as i believe premonition, of the girl i am meant to spend my life with... i coulda sworn i met her last summer, but it turns out she's belly up... maybe she's seeking the way... she seems open enough to truth to accept that what she has been taught could be wrong, but she is also an extreme socialite and busy bee... she might never slow down enough to see.

She has her life ahead of her and i have mine, Who i seek probbly doesnt exist, at least not in america.

My "standards" are probably pretty shallow...

All natural auburn hair is the one thing i cant get over. drives me nuts.

Freckles do a lot for me too, i cant say why.

Personality has to be compassionate and loving, understanding that we are all interrelated and connected as a whole.

Another "nobody" like myself that is to say...

Free spirited and not easily bound to obligations, but completely loyal to companions and family. Someone who especially understands the importance of family and understanding relatedness.

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

a dying breed! :lol:

I had a dream once or as i believe premonition, of the girl i am meant to spend my life with... i coulda sworn i met her last summer, but it turns out she's belly up... maybe she's seeking the way... she seems open enough to truth to accept that what she has been taught could be wrong, but she is also an extreme socialite and busy bee... she might never slow down enough to see.

She has her life ahead of her and i have mine, Who i seek probbly doesnt exist, at least not in america.

Indeed, those who are indoctrinated in culture often are so overstimulated that they never appreciated the subtleties of life. I have dreams of girls I like all the time, but I know it would never be anything because their path is so vastly diff from mine...kinda depressing, the lonliness of it is certainly hard to ignore, lol. But heck I don't even live up to my own standards yet so until I reach my own expectations i'll never be worth the time of the type of girl I would seek.

Well I wish you the best on your journey, may you find what you seek

-Astral

I studied and practiced some of that 'seduction stuff'

I did improve my relations with women at one superficial level

But I think the real issue with me was not staying true to my own desires, beliefs and expression, i would change them to suit women and hide them from women, i guess i can see why women would be attracted to that!

I kinda know the answer to my own question but i get impatient! Yea so...

Love the INPUT!!! KEEP IT COMING!!!

OMG, I love this thread! It makes me grateful to be old enough to have survived and gotten the mating season over with.

Edited by Samurai Jane

Im not ranting

Could i hear some testimonies of guys who got women without having to act like they were better then the were, resorting to manipulation and psychological cohercion?

I am tired of the old way and want find a way to have integrity and still get laid.

Maybe you're trying too hard. Never underestimate the power of focused intent. Throw it out to Universe exactly what you want, then stop worrying about it. Maybe try little feng shui to remind you to stay focused? Like pictures of happy couples, or statues of animal pairs like hen & rooster, lion & lioness, etc.

LOL maybe in a different nation, but loving in america gets you taken advantage of more often than not.

Or maybe it takes 3 years from the time you were loving before that love comes back to you... i dunno. i could just be impatient, but it's hard to keep on lovin' when you arent loved back.

LOL maybe in a different nation, but loving in america gets you taken advantage of more often than not.

Or maybe it takes 3 years from the time you were loving before that love comes back to you... i dunno. i could just be impatient, but it's hard to keep on lovin' when you arent loved back.

That's because feminists here are all wannabe-frat boys.

They don't want to be *puke* "made love to." That's just corny now in 2010. They want to be fvcked & treated like animals. Think Tarantino, not Disney. And as a potential lover, it is your duty to fulfill their fantasies. Rawr. Now go get 'em, Tiger! :D

Hey vortex. :) I wondered when you were going to appear. ;)

Might there be anything postitive you can add about "women?"

Well, the 60s counterculture reversed all traditional "judgmental mores." Hence, "bad" became "good" (see Michael Jackson). And "degrading" has become "respect" to women.

"Making love with integrity" *lmao* has also become increasingly obsolete since the 60s. :lol:

So, I think of giving women what they desire for a good time as something good. You're actually doing them a favor. Just like a dominatrix cracking a whip on some client who pays her to. If both parties come away mutually-satisfied, why do you see that as a negative?

BTW, I'm not just armchair-philosophizing here, either. I'm also basing this upon actual experience and with what women have told me in private. In fact, I'm a bit outspoken on this issue because I started out very idealistic & naive myself - and was only gradually forced to adopt my current viewpoints after years and years of repeat experiences otherwise. What a bunch of wasted time trying to fit square pegs into round holes! Actions and field-testing speak much lourder than words and rhetoric! :D

Edited by vortex

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN READING WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!! SO WE WONT JUST BE TOSSING AROUND 'IDEAS'

I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT EXPERIENCES

Maybe this 'problem' is so old and over played because it is not a 'problem' , it is the nature of the dynamics between men and women, somtimes i think "Am I the one with the problem?"

The woman goes for the masculine strength because it complements here feminie qualities

If there is no 'right' and 'wrong'

Then is it is not wrong for a woman to want to be with and be with masculine power that is expressed by domination, and cohercion.

We see this senario played out so much, that it seems to me to be part of 'Nature' , is this pattern of nature soemthing that i need to learn to adapt to just like cycles of the seasons, a thunderstorm etc...?

Although the natural pattern is interupted by the likes of: Birth control and Propaganda ie; Movies, Music, Advertisment

They don't want to be *puke* "made love to." That's just corny now in 2010. They want to be fvcked & treated like animals.

Hmmm, this is too bad.

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN READING WE NEED YOUR INPUT!!! SO WE WONT JUST BE TOSSING AROUND 'IDEAS'

I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT EXPERIENCES

Maybe this 'problem' is so old and over played because it is not a 'problem' , it is the nature of the dynamics between men and women, somtimes i think "Am I the one with the problem?"

The woman goes for the masculine strength because it complements here feminie qualities

If there is no 'right' and 'wrong'

Then is it is not wrong for a woman to want to be with and be with masculine power that is expressed by domination, and cohercion.

We see this senario played out so much, that it seems to me to be part of 'Nature' , is this pattern of nature soemthing that i need to learn to adapt to just like cycles of the seasons, a thunderstorm etc...?

Although the natural pattern is interupted by the likes of: Birth control and Propaganda ie; Movies, Music, Advertisment

So how come the pock marked ugly ex-tweaker gets the percect redhead and i get shit on? heck i could kick her fiance's ass for that matter i jsut dont LOOK it.

Maybe that's all i gotta do, eat his brains. that'll show dominance!

HA!

TOO BAD IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY!!!

If you mean by crafty jedi methods you mean Mystery Method, Juggler, etc. Its not all that crafty or jedi, most of it is simply there to help explain to you how not to shoot yourself in the foot. Like if a girl sends certain signals, you can recognize and respond to them in the small little window of opportunity that is supplied, the so-called escalation. If you actually like the girl and she likes you its usually pretty natural, but if you just want to get laid by the chick at the bar, then you have to learn how to fake it, or reconstruct your personality so its real. So you know when to stop talking about your facinating motorcycle and grab her to dance, for example.

And Cat, sorry, its a typical female point of view to think it all just simply happens, but for a male, he can go to a venue 100 times and nothing happens.

Yes. this is presumably because he's not particularly aimiable and desirable.:)

Thats it right there. You dont attract the woman you want. You attract the woman who compliments the man you are. If your not attracting women that means your not attractive to women. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Life is ultimately fair. You get it what you put out. If you want a great woman you have to be a great man. If you think your a great man and you've been single and alone for more than a year, your NOT a great man. Dont mistakenly beleive all the good ones are taken or your having a run of bad luck. Perfect 10 women are desperate for men who have their lives together and who have some direction in their lives. Seeing the "perfect red head" and thinking you would make a better boyfriend than her pockmarked ex-whatever means your missing the entire point of what women want in the first place.

Sure guys. One's behavior is not static, its programmed or learned and can be modified. If the guy in the example was shy or had some kind of issues where he was taught the wrong way of behavior, but otherwise a fine fellow, this can be changed. We are pretty much saying the same thing, except this approach sounds more hopeful. Its funny how one can be on the same page and not know it until they think about it. Now I dont know if being great man means you have a woman or otherwise you are not great, suppose dont quite get that point. Have a great day though.

Edited by de_paradise

I agree with you de_paradise. I realized how judgemental it sounded, and was trying to edit my post, but I'm not good with words.

Thats it right there. You dont attract the woman you want. You attract the woman who compliments the man you are. If your not attracting women that means your not attractive to women. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Life is ultimately fair. You get it what you put out. If you want a great woman you have to be a great man. If you think your a great man and you've been single and alone for more than a year, your NOT a great man. Dont mistakenly beleive all the good ones are taken or your having a run of bad luck. Perfect 10 women are desperate for men who have their lives together and who have some direction in their lives. Seeing the "perfect red head" and thinking you would make a better boyfriend than her pockmarked ex-whatever means your missing the entire point of what women want in the first place.

Ouch...

I dont get why you all make it so difficult seeming. Nature favours people getting together. It happens all the time. It's unavoidable, as far as I can see, if you are alive.

Probably because i am a defect of nature, which the human herd has forsaken and abandoned, and in return to that, i have no favorable offers.

Akin to a street mutt; no material or social value, therefore no appreciation or consideration, no Love from anyone in the herd.

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

The last posts from the cat and the guy who said you attract what you are not what you desire had very big impact on me.

They re affirmed some truths i have been struggling with.

My first emotional reaction was anger and then it was deep pain

anger and pain that i have felt before A LOT! That heartache that reaches out because there

is that human whole in us, some deeper than others

My mind went on telling stories if what was wrong with the world, and sucidal type thoughts

and all that general low- self esteem crap (if you ever been thru that)

The i realized that regardless of the paioon and the arguments in my ego , that ultimatley

part of me was just simply asking "Who cares about me?, Nodbody does.."

But then i started realizing that someone does! I DO!! thats why im going thru all this crap trying to fix my s**t

and thats why i spent hours brooding over the world and myself is because I CARE ABOUT ME!!!

Its just that i haven't learned to uses what what i have in a MATURE WAY

I have layers of trapped emotion and FALSE BELEFIS about the world that are just OBSOLETE

I think women reject me because I HAD A FALSE BELEIF that my caring and nuturing came from others, instead of my SELF

in a way the workld is right, nobody really CARES about you as much as YOU should care about you, and you do care about you, even if your methods are OUT DATED for your current stage of DEVELOPMENT

This message goes out to StonerWolf, Dont let this world beat you down, YOU are your own best friend and it is ROUGH out here, dont be fooled too much my 'SPIRITUALITY' into thinking its all fluffy clouds and hugs....

Probably because i am a defect of nature, which the human herd has forsaken and abandoned, and in return to that, i have no favorable offers.

Akin to a street mutt; no material or social value, therefore no appreciation or consideration, no Love from anyone in the herd.

With that attitude no wonder you can't attract anyone.

Work on feeling good about yourself and life will change.