Sign in to follow this  
mbanu

Back to the beginning?

Wiki gone (or so it seems... anyone know what happened to FireWater over on seedwiki???), HT archives gone... (even the zip files of the first couple years of messages) looks like we're back at ground zero, eh? :)

...clearly these people have much deeper things the wish to ask, but haven't spent enough time walking the talk to even know what they are, let alone phrase them. So, they half-ass it around looking to start on-line relationships with other numb-nutz who have less experience than they do.

On the other hand...

We have those who have gotten a little deeper and see how the problem is in all of it's ugly glory. They KNOW what the question is, but don't have the courage to say it. The question is:

"PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS FUCKING MESS!!!"

LOOK, WE GOTTA DEAL WITH OUR OWN BODILY DEATH N ROTTIN CORRUPTION, WE GOTTA FACE OUR VERY FUCKIN FLESH TURNIN INTO FOOD FOR MAGGOTS, THEN, I SAY, WHO GIVES A FUCK IF POLESMOKIN JAMES MCCONNELL KICKED US OUT OR IF JOCKSTRAP SNFFIN SEED WIKKI OWNER ERASED PIETRO'S ACCOUNT.

I SAY, FUCK'EM N FUCK'EM AGGAIN.

IF DA WORD HAD ANY MEANIN AT ALL, WE'LL SPEAK IT AGGAIN.

IF WE FORGOT WHAT WE SAID, WELL THAT MEANS IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT.

FUCK DA OLD, LONG LIFE DA NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ MAHASALAMI

I've got the Healing Tao archive zips copied onto a CD somewhere. I'll have to dig them out as the disk is unlabelled and buried in a stack of unlabelled CDs.

When Sean sets up the file sharing thingy I'll put them up.

rex

I THOUGHT I HAD DA ARCHIVES, HOW-EVER THEY TURN OUT TO BE ALL SCRAMBLED N FUKED UP, JAMES MCCONNELL IS A SHITTY PROGRAMMER INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

Wow. That would be great if you could find them. I'm not sure how Winn/James would feel about this (I'd most likely just ask them directly) but I may even be able to write a script to import the old messages directly into this forum. That would be sweet. 8)

Sean.

That was an excellent piece of advice Sean which has avoided a potential diplomatic incident. :shock:

I've been in touch with James at the healingtaousa site and he requested that the zipped archive files not be made available as they are soon to go back up on the healingtaousa site. :D

(these emoticon jobbies are good)

rex

Sign in to follow this