adept

Zen Wisdom

When you put it like that, we are all born free and liberated, and only then learn to bind ourselves to our perceptions and ego.

A silly pattern of sorts, to be born at the end goal, only to grow up to begin searching for that goal!

Beautiful work of art; the way of the world.

When you put it like that, we are all born free and liberated, and only then learn to bind ourselves to our perceptions and ego.

A silly pattern of sorts, to be born at the end goal, only to grow up to begin searching for that goal!

Beautiful work of art; the way of the world.

Yes, kind of, but due to a lack of awareness of the state dependent upon the latent potential for bondage to be worked out from the unconscious into the conscious body... it is lost just due to the fact of having the karma to be born here in this dense realm. Unless you take birth consciously out of selfless reasons like some beings here on Earth, generally in the arms of already deeply enlightened parents and surroundings... unless your premise for taking birth was to really get into the mud but remain unstained... this also happens. Mostly speaking though, enlightenment is merely the state of a fresh brain, "child" while having awareness of it and aware responsibility about it, as in wisdom. A baby is like they are simply because the dormant karmas in the unconscious which shape it's surrounding happenings through subtle pulsations haven't taken shape in the conscious brain as of yet. As the baby's karmas manifest through it's conscious experience through the period of progression outside of his or her ability to make choices about it, as in the first number of years (?), you get a sense of the reality of the persons mind stream. No one is born for the first time, as we all have infinite and eternal mind streams. Some are quite new to the human experience though in this current universal experience, coming either from higher or lower realms. But what we've been through in previous universes? Well... that can be revealed as well through deep meditation and contemplation with "right view" at the helm.

• Like 1

getting "into the mud but remain unstained..." sounds like me, or is that merely ego talking? sometimes, i cant tell.

Although, it is the ego which revels our selves externally, is it not?

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

I love Han Shan's poetry... thanks for linking to that documentary, it was a pleasure to watch.

Greetings..

一即一切 One thing, all things:

一切即一 move among and intermingle, without distinction.

但能如是 To live in this realization

何慮不畢 is to be without anxiety about non-perfection.

信心不二 To live in this faith is the road to non-duality,

不二信心 Because the non-dual is one with the trusting mind.

言語道斷 Words! The Way is beyond language,

非去來今 for in it there is

no yesterday

no tomorrow

no today.

And, even this contends with 'nature'.. its heirarchy of values are stairs to the basement..

Be well..

Greetings..

And, even this contends with 'nature'.. its heirarchy of values are stairs to the basement..

Be well..

double-meaning? stairs to a basement are, on the other hand, also stairs out of a basement.

TzuJan, you have just got profound on me (or am i projecting profundity onto you :lol: )