WHERE TO FUCKING START.

Gee, i wonder.

Indignant and outraged, fueled with divine righteous anger and with no approachable means to address it!

To constantly and consistently witness the destruction and deprivation of feminine energy from our world!! I see more and more men becoming women, desperately struggling to preserve the great matriarchal flow of life!

it's been over 4000 years of this same illegitimate bastard game, this imaginary concept of gods among men, sovereigns and slaves. the dying concept of "the man of the house" is entering it's last ditch efforts to subdue and dominate the feminine energies and control them for the "progress" of the development of civilization and technology.

deprived of nature and the feminine, mechanical masculinity is a disease.

The masculine has been mutated into a dominatrix without regard or compassion for it's original duties to balance and protect the feminine.

Civilization sees itself as "God", almighty dominant ruler of nature, the elements, and human life.

Mutual dependency is necessary to move forward in life, and civilization attempts to dominate "access" to such mutual cooperation.

People operate in pairs or they do not operate at all, except in tasks designed for the paired benefit. But without a pair to benefit, no task can be embarked upon either with sufficient determination or success.

Get out while you still can.

P.S. i need rescue in salem, oregon. this place is a death trap.

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

Didn't someone once suggest that we should know the masculine but hold to the feminine?

Stuck in Salem, are you?

I have been through there a couple times but never slowed down enough to get stuck. I wish you the best at getting out.

Peace & Love!

I wouldnt know.... never heard that one before <.<

That's Taoist. From Lao Tzu in the Tao Te Ching.

next time you're passing through salem slow down enough to pick up a certain drifter! :lol:

I am about a million miles away from there now and don't expect to ever get in that area again. You are on your own baby!

Peace & Love!

That's Taoist. From Lao Tzu in the Tao Te Ching.

i dont read scripture or whatever... so i wouldnt know...

I am about a million miles away from there now and don't expect to ever get in that area again. You are on your own baby!

Peace & Love!

LOL go figure... everyone's trying to escape USA, and i need a ride when there are none left to be had lol

Left behind i guess.

i dont read scripture or whatever... so i wouldnt know...

Yeah, if you had never read the Tao Te Ching it is likely that you would never have encountered that saying. Most societies don't suggest that we hold like the feminine.

LOL go figure... everyone's trying to escape USA, and i need a ride when there are none left to be had lol

Left behind i guess.

No, I haven't left. Just at the opposite southeasterly part of the country from your location. I won't be leaving - I will die here.

Peace & Love!

eeeh, i didnt think millions of miles separated the east and west coast XD

I tend to think and take things quite literally.

Hehehe. You need to keep a little salt handy when you read some of my posts. Many of my thoughts are very figurative.

Peace & Love!

So what do you recommend, refined or sea salt? :P

Hehehe. Supposedly that has the least amount of negative health effects. I know it is the best type to use if I need to do a salt treatment of my fish pond waters (to kill fish diseases).

Peace & Love!

In alchemy, the elixer of life is brewed with unrefined sea salt and morning dew water. the means of collecting and preserving these two elements in their natural original state is essential.

Distilled dew water and refined sea salt have no spirit and thus no life, therefore hold no power.

To brew it, you need a 1 liter bottle and plenty of patience. i am still researching the processes of balnco mary and sand baths. i have no clue what i am learning about right now XD

I wont even be able to start collecting dew till next spring anyways D:

Wanted to this spring, but shit happens...

In alchemy, the elixer of life is brewed with unrefined sea salt and morning dew water. the means of collecting and preserving these two elements in their natural original state is essential.

Distilled dew water and refined sea salt have no spirit and thus no life, therefore hold no power.

To brew it, you need a 1 liter bottle and plenty of patience. i am still researching the processes of balnco mary and sand baths. i have no clue what i am learning about right now XD

I wont even be able to start collecting dew till next spring anyways D:

Wanted to this spring, but shit happens...

I'm really not into alchemy so I will have little to say to the subject.

I do use distilled water for the storage batteries of my solar-electric system for the fish ponds and I do use refined salt (all potential hazards to fish removed) occasionally for water treatment.

I don't pay that much attention to myself in this regard altough I do try to live a healty life (even though I enjoy eating junk food on occasion).

Peace & Love!

Alchemy is the same as chemistry with one key difference: digestion; matter and energy are contained during reactions, nothing is "lost" in alchemy as is in chemistry.

The elements and their subtle spirits interact together and "digest" each other, dissolving impurities until all that is left is the purest form of whatever resources were alchemically digested.

Our bodies are the most divine alchemical devices, and we neglect and even outright defile them by relying on "dead" alchemy (chemistry) and machinery.

Part of the purpose of fasting is proper alchemical digestion.

Part of the purpose of fasting is proper alchemical digestion.

Ueah, I had to fast before I had my colonoscophy. What a bummer that was!

Peace & Love!

colon... bum... you a punny man! :lol: I laughed out loud, out loud! lolol hehe!

Colonoscopy... bummer... god you crack me up sir!

Truly hilarious... even if im the only one who thinks so :lol:

:lol: okay back on topic.

This is actually kind of a silly way to bring the topic at hand back into discussion, but this comic is a pretty good analogy to the topic's main purpose.

Episode 6, page 16; Locus, By Adam Black

This is actually kind of a silly way to bring the topic at hand back into discussion, but this comic is a pretty good analogy to the topic's main purpose.

Okay. The fruit of knowledge. But we can't eat it yet. What if it spoils? What if someone steals it from us? Waht to do? What to do?

Mom? Oh!, I forgot, you passed on a few years back. I'm on my own! What to do?

But what if it is a poisoned apple like in the story of Sleeping Beauty? I would go into a coma forever!!!

What were we talking about?

Yeah, how messed up society is, Right? Or were you just bitching because you are stuck in Salem? Is that close to Lodi where CCR got stuck?

I think I better let you lead. I have no idea where I am going with any of this.

Peace & Love!

Okay. The fruit of knowledge. But we can't eat it yet. What if it spoils? What if someone steals it from us? Waht to do? What to do?

Wrong page, apparently. i changed the link, maybe that will fix it.

Mom? Oh!, I forgot, you passed on a few years back. I'm on my own! What to do?

"mom" refers to the natural world which we came from.

"dad" refers to civilization and fictional gods which "lead" men on earth.

Thus the illusion is exposed.

No one cares.

But what if it is a poisoned apple like in the story of Sleeping Beauty? I would go into a coma forever!!!

What were we talking about?

Yeah, how messed up society is, Right? Or were you just bitching because you are stuck in Salem? Is that close to Lodi where CCR got stuck?

I think I better let you lead. I have no idea where I am going with any of this.

Peace & Love!

>.> right...

Probably just bitching that i have no power over my life. not that anyone cares or can do anything about it. I appreciate teh compassion people put forth online, but i beleive that it is no different than lying, as there is nothing one can DO to back up that compassion.

>.> right...

Probably just bitching that i have no power over my life. not that anyone cares or can do anything about it. I appreciate teh compassion people put forth online, but i beleive that it is no different than lying, as there is nothing one can DO to back up that compassion.

No, I won't accept that. Communicating online is comforting when there is no one else to talk with at the moment. And who knows? For that person who is searching in the dark, maybe just a few words will turn on the light for them and they will be able to begin a new journey.

I also believe that there is a lot of honest compassion from many of the people we meet online, people who have been where we are now and found a way out of the darkness and into the light.

I will never give up on people in general. Most are willing and many are able to help others and share a little bit of their life with others. Sure, there are some who are so self-absorbed that they cannot even see that other people exist but I think they are an extreme minority.

So regardless of where we think we are and where we think we should be there will always be others who can be guideposts for us during our journey. True, some of the guideposts will be pointing the the wrong direction for 'us' but that doesn't distract from the intention.

Peace & Love!

No, I won't accept that. Communicating online is comforting when there is no one else to talk with at the moment.

But that cant be ALL THERE IS. there needs be more than just idle comfort that a split personality can serve just as well, if not better, than the internet.

And who knows? For that person who is searching in the dark, maybe just a few words will turn on the light for them and they will be able to begin a new journey.

Sure, for the right person who has resources with which words can be used to make change.

I also believe that there is a lot of honest compassion from many of the people we meet online, people who have been where we are now and found a way out of the darkness and into the light.

Sadly, while i agree, it seems that much of the compassion in the world is ONLY accessible through the internet chat rooms. and how much of that is just "putting on airs"? i doubt much is, but still..

I will never give up on people in general. Most are willing and many are able to help others and share a little bit of their life with others. Sure, there are some who are so self-absorbed that they cannot even see that other people exist but I think they are an extreme minority.

So regardless of where we think we are and where we think we should be there will always be others who can be guideposts for us during our journey. True, some of the guideposts will be pointing the the wrong direction for 'us' but that doesn't distract from the intention.

Peace & Love!

True, that most of us do wish to help, many many of the majority of us are too scared to offer more help "than we can afford" these days! And that is only making hte problems worse.

There arent enough family farms left in america to support the human population for much longer before they turn into rioting beasts.

But that cant be ALL THERE IS. there needs be more than just idle comfort that a split personality can serve just as well, if not better, than the internet.

No, that's not all there is. We get a job, make friends, get a couple hobbies, save up some money, met a woman we love being with, get married, buy a home, have a couple kids - Hey! the American Dream! Or not.

Sure, for the right person who has resources with which words can be used to make change.

But then even a dullard can say something that will cause a thought process in our mind that will lead to an enlightenment. Never discard something until you are sure it is of no use to you.

Sadly, while i agree, it seems that much of the compassion in the world is ONLY accessible through the internet chat rooms. and how much of that is just "putting on airs"? i doubt much is, but still..

Yes, here in the US people have become a colder breed of people over the past 50 years. But still there are many who hold to the ideal that we should help others if we can.

True, that most of us do wish to help, many many of the majority of us are too scared to offer more help "than we can afford" these days! And that is only making hte problems worse.

Yes, the fear of 'getting involved' and being taken advantage of prevents a lot of people from getting involved with others. This is sad but a fact of life none-the-less.

There arent enough family farms left in america to support the human population for much longer before they turn into rioting beasts.

Yep. Too late for that. Not many people left who live on family farms and produce nearly all that they need in life. Things change. We change too else we become extinct.

Peace & Love!

Where did you get the idea that something is ever "lost" in chemistry? This is not true.

Chemistry is more about destroying and separating the elements and then later on repairing them with other elements in chemical reactions. the "lost" energy is transferred between elements.

In alchemy, the "lost" energy is contained and interacts with other energies in a digestion process, purifying the elements, instead of restructuring them.

Chemistry is instantaneous and rapid.

Alchemy is time consuming and a very slow process.