Astral_Anima

72 level system?

Hey All,

I was thinking about the "72 levels" of the Mo Pai, wondering what they could be when I came across this website

http://home.tiscali.nl/gibbon/ssoa/regeneration-chakra.htm

To Quote:

"In addition to the 7 to 12 chakras that surround the etheric body is a regenerative chakra system that sits outside of the skin and above the ascension grid work. As the larger chakras spin, the regeneration chakras also spin, much like the gears of a clock. There are eight regeneration chakras that develop for those that have mastered 1800 strands in the ascent, four that are upper body and four that are lower body in location. By 3000 strands the regeneration system develops into an intricate system of 72 chakras that surrounds the etheric skin."

Could this "regeneration system" of higher chakras be what it's about? Any ideas?

I know this really doesn't mean anything cause i'm just gonna end up learning it either way, but it's fun to theorize during the "waiting" period.

Also this is my first official post so...idk if this belong here or not...but yeah

Best,

-Astral

I read the first two paragraphs and stopped cuz I got bored, but for the most part it sounds right. Very interesting when it's written out like that.

By the way, I don't know anything. Welcome to The Bums. :)

I read the first two paragraphs and stopped cuz I got bored, but for the most part it sounds right. Very interesting when it's written out like that.

By the way, I don't know anything. Welcome to The Bums. :)

Haha, I only know that I percieve. And thank you, s'good to be aboard XD

I think in another thread enouch was saying something that he had heard of a 72 chakra system before and that it was quite common. I had never heard of it. Maybe you can ask enouch where he heard about it or if he can post any info on it.

I haven't heard anything about it, then again, I don't research much into stuff like this.

Hey All,

I was thinking about the "72 levels" of the Mo Pai, wondering what they could be when I came across this website

http://home.tiscali.nl/gibbon/ssoa/regeneration-chakra.htm

To Quote:

"In addition to the 7 to 12 chakras that surround the etheric body is a regenerative chakra system that sits outside of the skin and above the ascension grid work. As the larger chakras spin, the regeneration chakras also spin, much like the gears of a clock. There are eight regeneration chakras that develop for those that have mastered 1800 strands in the ascent, four that are upper body and four that are lower body in location. By 3000 strands the regeneration system develops into an intricate system of 72 chakras that surrounds the etheric skin."

Could this "regeneration system" of higher chakras be what it's about? Any ideas?

I know this really doesn't mean anything cause i'm just gonna end up learning it either way, but it's fun to theorize during the "waiting" period.

Also this is my first official post so...idk if this belong here or not...but yeah

Best,

-Astral

72 powers of STREAM ENTRY

Most or all people are already past stream entry

72 powers of STREAM ENTRY

Most or all people are already past stream entry

Who are all those people?

I don't think so.

Typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Who are all those people?

I don't think so.

Typo.

PLEASE

If I can become an arhat "AWAKENED TO CONDITIONS" then anybody can become a stream enterer.

I already had a "teacher" try to claim my shit. FUCK THAT.

Hey there Astral,

So, did you end up finding significant additional information on the 72 chakras? If so, please share.

Thanks!