Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Crystal caves.

Its been on the site before, dunno about actual video though.. I remember in an old wang liping post there was something about him contacting a dragon of somesort, then something on about how there deep within the earth/crystalized..

Well to me that was an interesting claim, especially since people recently discover a Gigantic cave with them.

I don't really like the fact that people have even found this cave, being that people have a way of eroding things such as this. Just to put it in danger I mean.

Plus after all that if theres a dragon in this cave, does this mean the people in them might get eaten?

Just saying =D

I'd love to meditate in that cave. Amazing place!

About dragons, they exist but not in our physical plane. :) I once met a lady who was able to contact them in deep meditation. She is a very blessed human for having such an amazing experience.

I dont know about dragons(except that where im from they have 7 heads an spit fire).But the cave in the video s asolutley amazing!What a beuty.

Hm yeah its a sight Alright.. I'd love to meditate there aswell, hopefully get the chance one day.

If I do I'll write a post lol.

Beautiful! I remember seeing a documentary on it some time ago. The only concern about meditating in it is that it's a super hot cave, and did you see the guy had oxygen on? You can't breathe for long in there without it. Maybe experienced meditators would be able to have a successful session in there. ^_^

Yeah I thought the same. some super long breathes perhaps lol.

Wow... i need to get a good sized hunk of that stuff and commission a 1 liter quartz flask! :lol:

I could practice some serious alchemy if i had a crystal flask... Glass can only handle so much before the contents become too unstable for the bottle to contain.

What do you call chemistry that preserves every reaction without letting any significant energy or matter escape? :lol:

Not only is it ridiculously hot in there, its also ridiculously humid - the site lies relatively close to a magma chamber! It would be impossible to meditate in there - its what, 135 F and over 90% humidity? Even with all the cooling gear they have on, they cant stay inside for more than 20 minutes - which means without all that stuff you probably wouldnt last more than a few minutes in there.

The cave's largest crystal found to date is 11 m (36 ft) in length, 4 m (13 ft) in diameter and 55 tons in weight.

crystal-cave-615.jpg

Not only is it ridiculously hot in there, its also ridiculously humid - the site lies relatively close to a magma chamber! It would be impossible to meditate in there - its what, 135 F and over 90% humidity? Even with all the cooling gear they have on, they cant stay inside for more than 20 minutes - which means without all that stuff you probably wouldnt last more than a few minutes in there.

The cave's largest crystal found to date is 11 m (36 ft) in length, 4 m (13 ft) in diameter and 55 tons in weight.

crystal-cave-615.jpg

Yeah but I diden't mean anytime soon lol. Maybe like 10 years from now when im john chang.

(just kidding) lol =D

I was reading somewhere that the crystals are pretty weak...they are like the hardness of your fingernail. Pretty interesting. It would be amazing to be there.

I think so, but there are a lot of small jagged ones in the cave that would cut you up if you fell on them, I recall reading that from one of the articles about it.

Hehe, yea they call it the most dangerous place in the world!

Hm yeah, really hope they don't plan on excavating it or something stupid.

madanyang2.jpg

I bet Dragons really look like this, but more light than flesh.

Edited by hyok

Amazing place and interesting to see how FIRE (magma) generates those crystals (foundation of EARTH).

About dragons, my friend told me they look like more as:

whitedragon.jpg

And certainly as not as frightening as humans are so keen to depict; yet very powerful but gentle and wise at the same time. And in once of the occasions this being crawled a massive side of a mountain with her on top and close to its head. :o

I envy her so much for having such an amazing experience.

Hm yeah, really hope they don't plan on excavating it or something stupid.

It'd be quite a task to get that done - some of the smaller ones it may be possible but larger ones no way. Once the nearby mine is done being used this cave will fill back up with water...

and of course, since the monetary value of those crystals wouldnt even come close to how much it would cost to dig them out of there, its a pretty safe bet they're staying put :)

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this