Non

anyone a member of theoccult.bz?

I used to be a member but was banned since my computer broke down and my ratio was not good so I didn't get a chance to upload anything until I got my computer back, and I was banned.

Can anyone send me an invite if you are a member?

Regards

Oh... sorry I thought this was about evil brainwashing cults...

You know... Oprah... NFL... The View... American Idol...

Oh well whatever nevermind

... maybe Dr. Phil could have helped Cobain? NOT!!!

EDIT: nevermind, I just realized this was a file sharing site...I thought it was a private discussion forum for some reason.

Edited by Scotty

Can someone just invite everyone in thetaobums :D

Because with myself included, people wanting to join seems kind of like a trend........

TheOccult.bz can be a long slow haul unless you have a super connection. The majority of things are very well seeded and download time is next to nothing. The problem is seeding back, ratio is very strictly enforced and slipping often results in an outright banning.

Best thing to do is have a few things you can share first to build up some good ratio and then start downloading, otherwise you can quickly find yourself in a hole that's difficult to get out of.

And as always, if you like the product please consider buying the original or at least finding someway to support the author.

I was on there for a short time and failed to keep my ratio up. I was banned. :lol:

ralis

Guest paul walter

I used to be a member but was banned since my computer broke down and my ratio was not good so I didn't get a chance to upload anything until I got my computer back, and I was banned.

Can anyone send me an invite if you are a member?

Regards

Sounds like Scientology, or Amway.... :rolleyes:

Edited by paul walter

Use an online irc client if you don't already have one

http://chat.mibbit.com/ for example

irc.TheOccult.bz:+6697

#TheOccult.bz

and or

#theoccult.bz

join the support chan (room address will be there in chat)

ask for invite and one of the mods will tell you to answer some questions and then give you an invite.

They have some annoying rules though, and it is hard to keep your upload stats up because the files are small and people aren't always DLing the same things.