devoid

Running energy and sensitivity to radio waves

Hi Friends,

When I do a lot of energy exercises (like 4+ hours per week of IMA plus various minor qi gong / qi circulation exercises on a daily basis) I get hypersensitive to radio signals, i.e.:

* the cell phone in my pocket bothers me until I turn it off or remove it approx. 30 cm / a foot or so

* the laptop in my lap irritates me unless if I turn off the wireless network connection and work either off-line or using a cable network connection instead

-with the words 'bothers' and 'irritates' I mean an itching and tension in body parts / spots close to the transmitting device - examples may include: energy pathways in the upper legs / lower torso, palms of my hands, in the joints (e.g. wrist, hip, etc.) or the sides of my head...

If I scale down on my training and energy work, the above mentioned symptoms disappear again after a couple of days to a week.

Anybody else experience anything similar?

I've found my kids DS game charger was making a very high pitch reverb in my head. I had to unplug it. What ever it was doing was too subtle to hear, but I needed to shut it down to end the buzz in my head.

Michael

Yes devoid .. i have exactly the same issue and it only gets worse the more sensitive you become to energy.

I've found my kids DS game charger was making a very high pitch reverb in my head. I had to unplug it. What ever it was doing was too subtle to hear, but I needed to shut it down to end the buzz in my head.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I know what you mean: I get that from a bunch of appliances as well (some chargers, old TVs on stand-by, old matrix printer, etc. ) - however in my experience that is due to the high-frequency sound emitted from the powersupplies of these devices emitting sound waves (high-pitched, ringing tones) just above the common upper limited of the sound spectrum available to the human ear. I also have appliances that don't bother me (or even make any sounds for what I am aware of, but my dog looks all wrong in the face when I turn them on - I assume due to his hearing spectrum exceeding mine by many times) :lol:

Best regards,

-matt

Yes devoid .. i have exactly the same issue and it only gets worse the more sensitive you become to energy.

Yes...but it doesn't always bother me ,when siting next to an electrical outlet I can feel something slivering over me-sometimes. Electric[insects] ants it's called in some works.

Yes. All same. EMF sensitivity. Since u r ima treat the sensation same as pressures in Kwon. Also try to tune into harmony or dissonance w energy body vibration w amplify or diminish. Also consider magnetic, and electric.... Potentials and the ability to change the shape of your own wave bubble.

Ballasts and Ossilating Fans

Thanks for your feedback Everybody.

I had a discussion with WallaMike on another thread about the frequencies:

* WiFi is at 2.4 GHz

* Cell phones at 0.9, 1.8 or 2.1 GHz

* Microwave ovens at 2.45 GHz

Oscillating fans were also suggested - a quick check also suggest similar frequencies.

If anybody gets the idea of trying to measure people running energy it would be interesting to hear what the readings suggest in that range :)

Are personal device faraday sheilds the everday Eco accesories of the future? Is frequency pollution the next clean air a ct?

Like wise personal sensitivity is hieghtened or tuned in specific mind sets and environmental settings. Caves waterfalls accouatics ampitheaters classical achetectute natural wonders echo chambers wind tunnels all could present kinesthetic and pscychophysiologocal responses not ordinarily experienced!

Thanks for your feedback Everybody.

I had a discussion with WallaMike on another thread about the frequencies:

* WiFi is at 2.4 GHz

* Cell phones at 0.9, 1.8 or 2.1 GHz

* Microwave ovens at 2.45 GHz

Oscillating fans were also suggested - a quick check also suggest similar frequencies.

If anybody gets the idea of trying to measure people running energy it would be interesting to hear what the readings suggest in that range :)

What frequency are dog whistles, generally?

I can hear them, and those things can hurt.

I have the same thing happen very often.. I say moderate your use of whatever appliance annoys you.

Sitting in cave over looking river . A tug boat slowly passes, a train passes by.

Are personal device faraday sheilds the everday Eco accesories of the future? Is frequency pollution the next clean air a ct?

I believe that Electromagnetic Wave Pollution is one of the biggest problems of our society. Some of us can feel it, others are just bothered but don't know by what. I think there are health risks.

For cell phone you might try, to see if it would help, a low-powered bluetooth device and keep the cell phone away from you.