Raymond Wolter

Kundalini Reiki

Thank you Altiora and Shaktimama.

I just got to know that Ole Gabrielsen, the founder of a dozen Reiki systems including KR turned Christian and denounced Reiki as evil or satanic or something. I don't think I want to buy his attunement mp3s any more.

Thank you Altiora and Shaktimama.

I just got to know that Ole Gabrielsen, the founder of a dozen Reiki systems including KR turned Christian and denounced Reiki as evil or satanic or something. I don't think I want to buy his attunement mp3s any more.

Do not worry. It is not Satanic. You have to be a Christian to believe in Satan. :) Calling Reiki Satanic is like calling Chi Kung satanic. They aren't.

Ole learned Kundalini Reiki by it being "channeled " to him by an Ascended Master is the story. Reiki is Japanese in origin for the system. Ki is the japanese word for Chi and Rei roughly means divine energy from God.

You can read more about it here.

http://www.aetw.org/reiki_def.html

susan

Do not worry. It is not Satanic. You have to be a Christian to believe in Satan. :) Calling Reiki Satanic is like calling Chi Kung satanic. They aren't.

Ole learned Kundalini Reiki by it being "channeled " to him by an Ascended Master is the story. Reiki is Japanese in origin for the system. Ki is the japanese word for Chi and Rei roughly means divine energy from God.

You can read more about it here.

http://www.aetw.org/reiki_def.html

susan

Thanks Shakti Mama. I am attuned to levels 1 to 3 of Usui System and got interested in KR on account of kundalini. I would be very interested to know why a long term reiki master who channeled kuthumi turned so anti-reiki.

Thanks Shakti Mama. I am attuned to levels 1 to 3 of Usui System and got interested in KR on account of kundalini. I would be very interested to know why a long term reiki master who channeled kuthumi turned so anti-reiki.

Anyone who thinks they can "channel" things -- and tell you that with a straight face -- must have some serious mental issues. From my experience, they have unstable egos and are attention seekers. Steer clear.

me too. :)

Anyone who thinks they can "channel" things -- and tell you that with a straight face -- must have some serious mental issues. From my experience, they have unstable egos and are attention seekers. Steer clear.

Wait a minute you are currently channeling your own ego and mental prejudices by stating this right now.

Do we stay clear of you?

Ah, the egoic channel. How true.

I have a slighly different take on KR, as previously I used it a alot to treat physical symptoms. Best success was in my mother, when she was experiencing numbness in both sides of her abdomen for several years prior. I treated her for 5 minutes (let the energy run for an hour as directed) and she woke up the next morning without any numbness. That was 5 years ago, and it has yet to return. I wanted her to do bloodwork to confirm the subjective, but she refuses. Not sure how much my love and intent for wanting her to heal vs. the KR was involved, but it's all related.

Other times, I have treated things like teething pains and colic, but with much less success. Seems to me different energetic techniques work better for specific conditions, but haven't mapped it all out yet. :)

Wait a minute you are currently channeling your own ego and mental prejudices by stating this right now.

Do we stay clear of you?

Nice try. But I'm expressing an opinion based on particular cases I;ve observed (in particular, that furore over Medicine Dharma Reiki). I'm not trying to sell anyone a spiritual technique and claiming bona fides from some higher source that others can't verify objectively.

Edited by altiora

Ah, the egoic channel. How true.

I have a slighly different take on KR, as previously I used it a alot to treat physical symptoms. Best success was in my mother, when she was experiencing numbness in both sides of her abdomen for several years prior. I treated her for 5 minutes (let the energy run for an hour as directed) and she woke up the next morning without any numbness. That was 5 years ago, and it has yet to return. I wanted her to do bloodwork to confirm the subjective, but she refuses. Not sure how much my love and intent for wanting her to heal vs. the KR was involved, but it's all related.

Other times, I have treated things like teething pains and colic, but with much less success. Seems to me different energetic techniques work better for specific conditions, but haven't mapped it all out yet. :)

I have worked with folks from many different energetic traditions. My experience is that it mostly has to do with 2 things, who you are (soul level, experience level over several lifetimes) and how much one has raised their energy body vibration in this lifetime. A technique that simple allows energy to flow is not as powerful as one with set INTENT. If a person has raised energy body level to a very high level, practices virtue, etc. so as to really tap into the Higher Level energetics, the result rate will be 1000 fold. Technique can make a HUGE difference, which is why medical qigong, wei qi lia fa, requires quite a bit of study in order to get consistent results. There are different treatment methods for different dis-ease.