enouch

Robert Peng

Any new info from any bums about him? Or having trained with him?

I think I remember D.Verdessi speaking well of him on his foundation forum.

sabretooth.

I think I remember D.Verdessi speaking well of him on his foundation forum.

sabretooth.

Yeah, Laurence Blair the reporter from the Ring of Fire film said his chi felt like Chang's. He comes out of a shaolin tradition and the process he underwent[to unite the yin/yang gong] seems to be amazing.In public he won't talk about too many metaphysical things or he plays them down. Yet informally [according to one bum who attended a seminar] he'll talk about levitation and absorbing the lighting, changing bone structure to become someone else.

Edited by enouch

Yeah, Laurence Blair the reporter from the Ring of Fire film said his chi felt like Chang's. He comes out of a shaolin tradition and the process he underwent[to unite the yin/yang gong] seems to be amazing.In public he won't talk about too many metaphysical things or he plays them down. Yet informally [according to one bum who attended a seminar] he'll talk about levitation and absorbing the lighting, changing bone structure to become someone else.

Robert Peng conjoined the yin yang ?.

Did he use the same method as mo pai ?.

sabretooth.

Robert Peng conjoined the yin yang ?.

Did he use the same method as mo pai ?.

sabretooth.

No. There are more methods.

Do you know the method he used to combine the two energies together ?.

sabretooth.

Hello Sabretooth,

I don't know if he uses the same terminology of uniting Yin and Yang (maybe someone else can chime in here) but he asserts his method is a Shaolin one - the electrical phenomena come from a combination of this method as well as his own innate gift, he says that he cannot teach this to others because of this - kind of analogous to the situation with an Olympic athlete, that athlete can teach someone else the training method, but whether or not the other person will reach the same heights is another question and calls into play that person's biological potential.

There is also an assumption that the overt electrical phenomena are only produced by union of yin and yang energies, but it may not be the case.

Cheers,

R

Do you know the method he used to combine the two energies together ?.

sabretooth.

There is also an assumption that the overt electrical phenomena are only produced by union of yin and yang energies, but it may not be the case.

Cheers,

R

I would agree with that. Teachers from different methods have demonstrated 'electric' qi. It isn't unique to the Mo pai or shaolin schools. Alex Kozma, in one of his books, mentions an encounter with a hsing i master in Hong Kong. One patient of Wan Sujian mentioned feeling 'a kind of vibrating warmth, a bit like electricity'-this from non-contact treatment (both John Chang and Robert Peng use physical contact).

Robert Peng's comments about innate ability tally with what other teachers say also. That doesn't mean most people can't benefit significantly from correct practice, but 'high level' people are very rare.

Santiago tells of his teacher Pak Muhammad ability to absorb electricity into his body. Sean Denty told of a teacher absorbing electricity into the body to use it later for martial purposes. He said some of China's military is being trained in this. Recently a student of longmen pai said you can absorb earth energy and practice peng [tree qi-gung to open the arm meridians]qi-gung eventually dispensing an electric charge.

Yes! Peace Love Harmony! If anyone has had lightning strike near them and felt the residual energy wave passing through your meridians .... similar?

Practicing around flourenscents we've had them not light up, something about our field hanging the ballasts ability to start?

One Yee Chuan brother For the duration of his stay my turn signals would be stuck in the on position! There is something bother very magnetic and electric to these lines of practice.

It is wise to be facing towards service if you practice these paths.

Spectrum Vidavlan

I would agree with that. Teachers from different methods have demonstrated 'electric' qi. It isn't unique to the Mo pai or shaolin schools. Alex Kozma, in one of his books, mentions an encounter with a hsing i master in Hong Kong. One patient of Wan Sujian mentioned feeling 'a kind of vibrating warmth, a bit like electricity'-this from non-contact treatment (both John Chang and Robert Peng use physical contact).

Robert Peng's comments about innate ability tally with what other teachers say also. That doesn't mean most people can't benefit significantly from correct practice, but 'high level' people are very rare.

One patient of Wan Sujian mentioned feeling 'a kind of vibrating warmth, a bit like electricity'-this from non-contact treatment (both John Chang and Robert Peng use physical contact).

That's interesting a mo pai insider who visited the old clinic said pyrogenesis is easier[develops earlier] than electrogenesis also that Chang can shoot an energy blast and kill someone from ten yards away! Interesting stuff.