Sign in to follow this  
enouch

GREAT QI-GUNG DEMO!

Amazing!

Light body skill!

It's funny how the guy squashes an egg at the end with his shoe. The whole point is that a soft foot is able to go around the egg to distribute the force evenly. At the same time, the egg is perched on a soft and accommodating surface on the bottom. And as we know, eggs are very very strong if we don't apply a lot of force to a tiny point, which causes the egg to crack.

It's still impressive, because a clumsy or impatient person probably couldn't do the same thing. You just need to get on the eggs, have feet soft and accommodating enough not to squash the eggs, and be patient as you slowly apply the force to the car. If you try to hurry, of course you'll tear your ear off or break the eggs.

Have you heard of a guy called The Mighty Atom? He pulled an airplane with his hair. That's much more impressive, and he didn't do any qi gong, as far as I know. He was a strongman.

Edited by goldisheavy

It's funny how the guy squashes an egg at the end with his shoe. The whole point is that a soft foot is able to go around the egg to distribute the force evenly. At the same time, the egg is perched on a soft and accommodating surface on the bottom. And as we know, eggs are very very strong if we don't apply a lot of force to a tiny point, which causes the egg to crack.

It's still impressive, because a clumsy or impatient person probably couldn't do the same thing. You just need to get on the eggs, have feet soft and accommodating enough not to squash the eggs, and be patient as you slowly apply the force to the car. If you try to hurry, of course you'll tear your ear off or break the eggs.

Have you heard of a guy called The Mighty Atom? He pulled an airplane with his hair. That's much more impressive, and he didn't do any qi gong, as far as I know. He was a strongman.

Well I've pulled people with my hair before lol.

I'd imagine in the mighty atoms time the planes were not nearly as big. You make a good point with the eggs though.

The amazing thing about this is what he said at the end. This guy was walking on eggs meaning he couldn't use too much of his leg strength to tow the car otherwise the eggs would break. He's primarily using his ear.

In the iron crotch video he's using a lot of leg strength to pull.

The amazing thing about this is what he said at the end. This guy was walking on eggs meaning he couldn't use too much of his leg strength to tow the car otherwise the eggs would break. He's primarily using his ear.

In the iron crotch video he's using a lot of leg strength to pull.

All the strength is one strength. It's neither leg nor ear. Both spiritually and physically the strength is conducted evenly throughout the entire world. To localize strength in the legs or ears is a big mistake of understanding. On the other hand, maybe you don't mean strength but maybe you mean focus. If the mind was focused on the ear, that may indeed help. At the same time, if your legs were replaced by freely rotating wheels, you couldn't pull anything with your ear. You need friction to pull things, and friction means that the eggs do carry the car in the end. And yes, you need leg strength too. You don't need a lot of it, but you need some. But more than strength you need sensitivity and patience. You have to be sensitive to the condition of the eggs, so as to avoid squashing them. If you don't respect the eggs, they will get squashed.

Sign in to follow this