Eric Yudelove

I need help with alchemical experiment and "100 Days"

Hello Again:

I was recently on Amazon.com & checked in to see what my books were selling for these days. I was pretty amazed to see that prices for "100 Days" were going through the roof. I attribute that to 2 things 1) the book is no longer in print in the US and therefore the availability of books is diminishing and 2)a new interest in the system I laid out in my books.

So I know there are a lot of girls and boys out there who aren't able to get a copy.

Anyway, I really think this system will seriously enhance your practice. So I need some one knowledgeable in such things to perform an magickal alchemical display for me. Turn "100 Days" from paper and print into a website. Contact me.

Eric Yudelove

• Like 1

Hello Again:

I was recently on Amazon.com & checked in to see what my books were selling for these days. I was pretty amazed to see that prices for "100 Days" were going through the roof. I attribute that to 2 things 1) the book is no longer in print in the US and therefore the availability of books is diminishing and 2)a new interest in the system I laid out in my books.

So I know there are a lot of girls and boys out there who aren't able to get a copy.

Anyway, I really think this system will seriously enhance your practice. So I need some one knowledgeable in such things to perform an magickal alchemical display for me. Turn "100 Days" from paper and print into a website. Contact me.

Eric Yudelove

um...

i don't think that being the author gives you the authority to make a request like this. that book is intellectual property, and it is owned by the publishers. my guess is that you know this.

ANYONE WHO JUMPS ON BOARD WITH THIS COULD WIND UP IN SOME SERIOUS LEGAL TROUBLE.

just thought i'd put the warning out there. and if this is NOT the case, please give us something more than just your word on that.

um...

i don't think that being the author gives you the authority to make a request like this. that book is intellectual property, and it is owned by the publishers. my guess is that you know this.

ANYONE WHO JUMPS ON BOARD WITH THIS COULD WIND UP IN SOME SERIOUS LEGAL TROUBLE.

just thought i'd put the warning out there. and if this is NOT the case, please give us something more than just your word on that.

Dear Hundun:

Thank you for your concern. When I 1st saw your message, I thought to myself - Doesn't he believe in magick?

All right were returned to me by Llewellyn on June 29 for both "100 Days" and "The Tao and the Tree of Life".

"Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy" is still being published, so those rights were not returned.

My books are still being published in Bulgaria, Russia, Portugal, Italy, Romania, Hungary, France, Spain, Poland, India and China, so I do not have these foreign rights. But that will not affect my original idea.

Now I can just expand on it.

Eric Yudelove

Edited by Eric Yudelove

Sifu Eric,

Sorry I can't help you there. Wrong generation no skills in the area required, but good luck on the venture and I look forward to seeing it take shape.

Bill

I used ABBYY fine reader 10 to scan many books in to txt format, them used txt-to-speech software to create audio books to listen while on the road.

ABBYY is fairly easy to use, and can turn whatever you scan into a real ebook.

You being the author I would think would have the original text though wouldn't you? Like in a Microsoft word file or something?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy