Sign in to follow this  
dnice

Is this the truth about sexual energy?

I want to know if you guys think this is truth

There are two types of sexual energy , One goes downwards and one goes upwards .

The one that goes downwards is attracted to the physical . The one that goes upwards is only focused

on love . The more you focus on love the more the energy is focused on going upwards .

If there is truth in this , do u know a master that speaks about this ?

I haven't heard any formal teaching about there being those two specific types of sexual energy, there only being those two types, or anything like that.

But what's important is what YOU. FEEL.

And I don't just mean, "what you feel about the teaching" but, do you feel there are two forms of sexual energy in you? When you have sex with someone you really love, is it different than walking behind some lady in a short skirt and thinking, "I'd like to hit that"?

You feeling it to be true leads to you KNOWING it to be true, regardless of whether there is a teacher out there endorsing it or not.

I think the premise is okay and it makes sense- one can definitely see it in various aspects of life. Is it "true"? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's some fragment of the whole truth.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

There are two types of sexual energy , One goes downwards and one goes upwards . The one that goes downwards is attracted to the physical . The one that goes upwards is only focused on love . The more you focus on love the more the energy is focused on going upwards .

Those are simplified fundamental concepts: up (toward more refined energetics) and down (toward denser). In practice there are a number of energetic 'centers' along the way, sex and heart centers are just two of them, and there's energetics inter~playing amongst all of them. For instance, certainly sexual energy often rises and nourishes the heart, also the heart energy can descend to refine the sexual center ... it's one of the meditative skills often referred to as kan & li.

Most explicitly all of the eastern systems (and in some way or another all religious traditions in general) and many masters talk about this in one way or another. Hinduism, Taoism, Tibetan Buddhism... all of those pretty directly.

Beyond up & down and center-inter~play, there is also what happens at each center, how the energetics refine at each center... from physical, to subtle energetics active, to more refined into the deep-centers (where each center intersects w/ the core channel) which is a key to integrating each center with The Primordial.

Drops_Chrysanthemum.jpg

- Trunk

The downward flow is not negative, mental attachment to the perception of downward flow, in any state of matter, human or otherwise, arrests the open mind into dialating upon a singular paradox which defies language, and activates the deeper layers of energetics including the sexual energy fields, but also more exotic forms of creative energy fields. These paradoxes layer the curtain of reality with pin points truths of perceptual paradox likely resulting in an "oh so fresh feeling" a feeling of elevation and groundedness similutaneoulsy. consider. If you sink 100% of your weight into the earth it is a kind of prolonged push straight down, does the earth pushback? The old adage "don't look down" when you fly comes to mind. Considering the gyro like equalinrium the bi pedal creatures like ourselves have within our inner ear.... Our 'inner' ear .... part of us is falling and part of us is rising at all times...

In music there is a harmonic illusion called The Sheppards Scale. It is Eschers Stairs in sound. What are these paradoxial observations good forbid not for spinning the perception of duality back around to free the observer from the Absolutes of any plane or field. It is truly a ascending descent along a kaliedalscopic spectrum of fields and trxtures, starting at birth and rising into death.

Walking talking tree people flapping their brains in the cosmic wind until eternity, the loss of time. The universe is an equal opportunity employer.

In the system that was presented to me the downward flow in the human body was the front half. The back side wasthe upward flow. Front yang back yin. Front half body active, back half supportive. The First exercise was the lower tan town breathing which made heat pump after abstaining from ejec for three days. I engaged in three sets a day of enlingating belly breaths w mind in dantien. Later sei gung said put mind no where. After generating heat he (first sifu) had me gold a 2lb dumbell weight looking in the corner of th room, after a couple weeks of belly breathing and doing that I pushed through a veil and it felt like my diaphram spasm and my chest bubble out into my arms work. I breathed

what I was doing not the perception of. Mind body duality is illusion, we are made of animating life force....

At this point I had trained in Taoist martial art six months? I did not know upward or downward flow. I knew some basic feelings associates with effort and metabolism and what kinda felt warm and gooyee after training. When I hold the weight the netter the root the easier the weight is to hang in th corner w the imaginative mind. When 'work' set in the mind chooses to hang on or adapt, after so many duality switches it let's go and you experience breathing and being breathed passed this you experience energy Ganges at the top ad bottom of thr breathing cycles. Breathing exercises open up textures and the shape of the wave entering the body can be adjusted and fine tuned...

After I had spent another couple months hanging the weight Rhys (first sifu) one night after I had been playing sticking hands a while blind folded asked me to sit down for a mommy and breath quietly and let every thought go, I sat quietly, i heard him take a deep breath, I breathed naturally relaaxed quiet feeling my arms pulse gentle from sustained sticky hands practice..... I let go of that just breathing, I felt a kind of pocket open in the direct center of me, the same spot the felt like it bubbled the very first tune I held the wright looking into the corner .... It opened up again, I didn't do anything just breathed the next breath it got bigger I breathed deeper the next breath there was a kind of sensation of falling like I was going to sleep but also being balanced by my breath.... I remember specifically a certain rhythm building w each breath a chorus of sensations entirely new, at about the fifth breath my eyes were closed at i felt like I was in one of those astronaut capsules to test for inertia... What started as a kind of unified wave with rag breath orbiting this "vacuum" pocket when I opened my eyes cascaded into polyrhymic waves of a breathing landscape twinkling in karmic union with our breath. Who was this old fat man w a cute daughter, and what did he just do to me.... Five breathes that changed my life forever...

Couldn't sleep that night. He said chi building in morning refining at night yin yang in all things find balance. Practiced single point meditation at night and also 'lettting go of perception of energy chi flow" a few weeks after that as I was going to sleep my energy spirit body or whatever body passed through bubbling plastic wrap and I was aware of a differnt perspective of our reality. Something to do with how energy condensates into corners of the room. Something about a square foundation having energetic meaning. The foundation of chi refinement he taught me was to start w jing as food air water and movement. Chi exercises could work better and the martial healing and life refine shen.

After I had experienced that Rhys would talk w me almost everyday. He explained what I felt was a kind of orbiting of energy that peopleget in the body usually only at special times, and that it was important not to abuse it, I would always tell him what I felt he would laugh tell me to forget about it, give me another exercise , throw me on the flow when I tried to get him and laugh. Always laughing! He said things in life bring u up things in life send u down, do that in one breath, life and death, pick it up lay it down, fire up water down, the mind fully active te mind fully passive by virtue of who you are you know what to do.

Movement to stillness stillness to movemenT

The chi refinement metaphors that Rhys gave to me in association with the rising fire and cooling water of chi cirulation was that of refining boulders to sand.

At first when you push on te boulder it is impossible to budge. You feel nothing but effort. Sooner or later it is cracked and you get larger rocks. These break down into stones. He said imagine you can move your whole boulder now you just have a bunch of rocks to move each one heavy in itself. After this stage smaller stones until you result in pepples , and finally in fine sand that you can pour easily from hand to hand. Hebwould show me in movement how I was only pushing on a boulder, and he only hand to shift his sand to make sense of the rocks I was throwing at him. Always such funny metaphors, his voice and movements still impress themselves in my mid from memory.

I told that story back to Rhys's teacher Sei Gung Mike when I had a chance. In reflection he laughed he said yeah that's it "and don't forget to dust"

If the heart is affected by sexual desire the jing becomes sullied and changes into postnatal jing fluid which cannot be used as a (microcosmic outer) alchemical agent. - Taoist Yoga, p 34
In the system that was presented to me the downward flow in the human body was the front half. The back side wasthe upward flow. Front yang back yin. Front half body active, back half supportive. The First exercise was the lower tan town breathing which made heat pump after abstaining from ejec for three days. I engaged in three sets a day of enlingating belly breaths w mind in dantien. Later sei gung said put mind no where. After generating heat he (first sifu) had me gold a 2lb dumbell weight looking in the corner of th room, after a couple weeks of belly breathing and doing that I pushed through a veil and it felt like my diaphram spasm and my chest bubble out into my arms work. I breathed

what I was doing not the perception of. Mind body duality is illusion, we are made of animating life force....

When I hold the weight the netter the root the easier the weight is to hang in th corner w the imaginative mind. When 'work' set in the mind chooses to hang on or adapt, after so many duality switches it let's go and you experience breathing and being breathed passed this you experience energy Ganges at the top ad bottom of thr breathing cycles. Breathing exercises open up textures and the shape of the wave entering the body can be adjusted and fine tuned...

What do you mean by holding a weight looking into the corner of a room? You held a weight how, with what?

And what system was this? A Taijiquan style?

Couldn't sleep that night. He said chi building in morning refining at night yin yang in all things find balance. Practiced single point meditation at night and also 'lettting go of perception of energy chi flow" a few weeks after that as I was going to sleep my energy spirit body or whatever body passed through bubbling plastic wrap and I was aware of a differnt perspective of our reality. Something to do with how energy condensates into corners of the room. Something about a square foundation having energetic meaning. The foundation of chi refinement he taught me was to start w jing as food air water and movement. Chi exercises could work better and the martial healing and life refine shen.
You should gather (vital) breath in the morning and sublimate it in the evening; if you do not so practice you will miss your good luck. - Taoist Yoga, p 28
TAOIST YOGA is a f'n GOLDMINE!!! B)

alaska-state-library-photograph-pca-44-3-15-sourdough-in-stream-panning-for-gold-skinner.gif

You just have to keep panning it for gold. The more I practice, the more I am able to understand...and the more I see in the book that I never noticed before...

Here's another brilliant nugget that I just found today:

The jing changes into qi when the body is motionless; qi changes into shen when the heart is unstirred; and shen returns to nothingness because of immutable thought. - Taoist Yoga, p 30

What do you mean by holding a weight looking into the corner of a room? You held a weight how, with what?

Drew Diagram: Below

And what system was this? A Taijiquan style?

Yee Chuan Tao (differnt branch than Wang's Yi Quan)

31668_125193620850160_100000785692531_125130_4923085_n.jpg

Edited by Spectrum

Contemplating the energetic significance of using the corner as a focal point of attention. After spending time bouncing in an abandoned Masonic temple the significance of attention and architecture in relationship to this basic exercise seems significant in so far as energy condesates to the vertices of geometric proportions(corners) and dissapated along plane surfaces. When I first found sei gung ( teachers teacher) some of his first words to me were that the beggining of Kung Fu is ubderstanding the relationship of the eight pointed star to the circumference of a circle pi. That finding the groove in anything art music movement is the Art.

Sign in to follow this