enouch

Evil Warlord/Neigung

Johns power is certainly amazing but he is far from immortal.

It will be important not to exaggerate power are go on based on lies (ANYTHING KOSTA SAYS!!!!)

I do not believe john could withstand being shot multiple times. He is able to withstand harm to a certain extent. -(pellet gun)

And John NOW is way more powerful then he was in that documentary. He could be underground practicing now and might have been doing that for years.

And Pak and Lim probably could have happened, but we arent sure if that did happen, and even if it did kosta 100% made some things up.

At level 72 I bet you don't even have to wipe anymore. Can you imagine the condition of the toilet after an enlightened immortal golden rainbow man took a deuce in it? I mean really. The deuce itself would be compatible to the atomic bombs dropped in WW2. Matter of fact...where was the Mo Pai master at during WW2??? Maybe those weren't bombs after all.....

I don't think the Mo Pai is all that great. I mean really, if you have to submit yourselves to the will of dead masters, why even bother? You aren't truly free. You train and train and train....and report to some dead dudes who control your every move. Ok ok ok so you can start fires with .000000014723411111902% of your power and stop super huge PELLETS from an old and probably barely functioning gun...pellet gun. And cut yourself on a chop stick...what do you do with all that power? Give enlightenment away to those who need it? Defy the government of the world and don a cape? It's late and I need my meds...night night.

I just want to throw this out to people talking about Kosta danoas book, The Magus Of Java.

Kosta danoas was taught how to do basic meditation. Basically anything you could find on tv or in a yoga class. He was taught a "fake" form of Mo pai. The reason? John knew that Kosta would become a problem. And what happened? Kosta became a problem. He was a liar. He was a theif. He tried (I believe he did actually) to create his own version of Mo Pai which is very irresponsible and dangerous.

John stopped teaching Kosta. Well, he never really taught him.

Kosta Danoas made many things up his his books. He changed details, exaggerated and out right lied in them. He did it for money. He wanted a good story that people who are searching for Mo Pai would eat up. (like I did)

The reason he did it was because John wouldnt teach him.

I dont know of his other students but my teacher Jim. Im sure some have heard of him but incase you havent: He was the first American student of Johns. He is seen in a video knocking over boxes using his bioenergy.

Kostas books are not to be trusted. The stories, the practices he teaches you. DO NOT FOLLOW THEM.

There is no reason to to go through his claims with a fine comb because things are made up and exaggerated. For instance the "warlord" fight. We dont know if that ever happened. And most likely it didnt. And even if it did it was exaggerated in his book.

Again- DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ BY KOSTA DANOAS.

At level 72 I bet you don't even have to wipe anymore. Can you imagine the condition of the toilet after an enlightened immortal golden rainbow man took a deuce in it? I mean really. The deuce itself would be compatible to the atomic bombs dropped in WW2. Matter of fact...where was the Mo Pai master at during WW2??? Maybe those weren't bombs after all.....

You think the deuce is bad you should see what happens if you happen to stand next to one at a urinal. When a level 72 sneezes it registers as a small earthquake and when one farts it has such force that it can part the sea, which is how Moses led the Israelites to safety to escape the Pharaoh.

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....didnt John Chang stop teaching Jim as well?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....some of the Indonesian students claim that John Chang only taught Jim a Qigong form, not the real level 2a.........

The stories?.........I can't remember for sure but I thought that Kosta saw demos of John AFTER Jim had been there so there's that itty bitty possibility that John gained a level or 2, allowing him to be able to do some of the stories.....

Has anyone found an obit for Jim????????????.....................things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just asking...don't burn me, hang me, beat me, etc.

(Disclaimer: I don't believe John to be the god that everyone makes him out to be. These are just questions)

Edited by h.uriahr

When a level 72 sneezes it registers as a small earthquake

Only an earthquake...? No, you have no idea...

3045705-9660959040-super.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....some of the Indonesian students claim that John Chang only taught Jim a Qigong form, not the real level 2a.........

I doubt those rumors are true. Even if they were Jim passed the level so obviously what he was doing worked.

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.....didnt John Chang stop teaching Jim as well?

The stories?.........I can't remember for sure but I thought that Kosta saw demos of John AFTER Jim had been there so there's that itty bitty possibility that John gained a level or 2, allowing him to be able to do some of the stories.....

Has anyone found an obit for Jim????????????.....................things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just asking...don't burn me, hang me, beat me, etc.

(Disclaimer: I don't believe John to be the god that everyone makes him out to be. These are just questions)

Jim was taught 2b as well. Yes Jim is really dead.

I don't think the Mo Pai is all that great. I mean really, if you have to submit yourselves to the will of dead masters, why even bother? You aren't truly free. You train and train and train....and report to some dead dudes who control your every move. Ok ok ok so you can start fires with .000000014723411111902% of your power and stop super huge PELLETS from an old and probably barely functioning gun...pellet gun. And cut yourself on a chop stick...what do you do with all that power? Give enlightenment away to those who need it? Defy the government of the world and don a cape? It's late and I need my meds...night night.

My friend if there ever was a post that embodied this sour grapes mindset, it would be this one.

• Like 1

What happens in 2b again exactly?

The system john taught westerners went 1 2 3 4, 4 being the level of fusion.

It was easier to explain it this way for him.

The Indonesian students go 1 2 3, 3 being fusion.

Level 2a is a qigong exercise, the actual process occurs in meditation is my understanding.

• Like 1

The system john taught westerners went 1 2 3 4, 4 being the level of fusion.

It was easier to explain it this way for him.

The Indonesian students go 1 2 3, 3 being fusion.

Level 2a is a qigong exercise, the actual process occurs in meditation is my understanding.

So, 2a is compressing tantien & opening the channels from tantien to the palms.

2b is making tantien mobile.

Right?

So nobody in the West knows the exact exercise for the fusion!

Lol, sounds like an invitation for suicide to attempt level 3 (fusion) then!

Edited by Dorian Black

Sifu rel and company know ;)

They claim that the MCO already fuses yin & yang chi!

So Mantak Chia achieved fusion already 20 years ago! I wonder on which level he is now...

• Like 1

They claim that the MCO already fuses yin & yang chi!

So Mantak Chia achieved fusion already 20 years ago! I wonder on which level he is now...

Mantak Chia is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Mantak Chia is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

As these authentic pictures show, Chia is the first human ever who became a COSMIC LEVEL Immortal!

Elixir2.png

Elixir1.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chia didn't waste his time like the Mo Pai guys with low level fusion stuff,

he went directly for COSMIC FUSION!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

Edited by Dorian Black

As these authentic pictures show, Chia is the first human ever who became a COSMIC LEVEL Immortal!

Elixir2.png

Elixir1.png

No joke, coffee sprayed from my nose on that one.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3

I bet the book "Evil Warlord Neigong" will have the original Terminator movie poster with Arnold in shades as a cover...

• Like 1

Elixir2.png

Cosmic Level Master Mantak Chia's secret indoor student practice video to achieve COSMIC FUSION in only 10 hours of hard training nonstop has leaked!!!

I post here the leaked practice video in the full 10 hours version to achieve COSMIC FUSION INSTANTLY for Shifu Rel & Co. so they can begin training immedeately:

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 6

10 hours of practice of a strong method will open many channels.

Sifu Rel is pretty highly developed compared to some people, in this thread too.

So what if he balances books on his head.

Thats a training method.

You lose the real truth by getting lost in superficial judgements about age, what someone talks like acts like etc.

10 hours of practice of a strong method will open many channels.

Sifu Rel is pretty highly developed compared to some people, in this thread too.

So what if he balances books on his head.

Thats a training method.

You lose the real truth by getting lost in superficial judgements about age, what someone talks like acts like etc.

I'd be more convinced if he'd upload a better REAL QI MANIPULATION video because no one real should be having a spasm trying to get a pencil to move from a couple inches away.

• Like 1

I'd be more convinced if he'd upload a better REAL QI MANIPULATION video because no one real should be having a spasm trying to get a pencil to move from a couple inches away.

lol some real idiots on this forum.

I can do certain "powers" but Im damn well not going to upload them for people to sneer at, that couldnt tell if something was real or fake.

Sometimes I want family members to know certain things I know, and even though, I know theyre true, the level of insults and arguments I go through before they agree with me is ridiculous.

Someone told me yesterday "do not cast your pearls before swine"

• Like 1

lol some real idiots on this forum.

I can do certain "powers" but Im @#!*% well not going to upload them for people to sneer at, that couldnt tell if something was real or fake.

Sometimes I want family members to know certain things I know, and even though, I know theyre true, the level of insults and arguments I go through before they agree with me is ridiculous.

Someone told me yesterday "do not cast your pearls before swine"

My point is that if he IS going to upload a video demonstrating his abilities, he should at least make it convincing. Otherwise he's better off not uploading a video at all. I can't say whether or not he's real of fake because I've never met him, but all I'm saying is that the video makes him look a bit ridiculous. If he really does have abilities he should wait to make a video until he's able to give a convincing demonstration.

• Like 2

My point is that if he IS going to upload a video demonstrating his abilities, he should at least make it convincing. Otherwise he's better off not uploading a video at all. I can't say whether or not he's real of fake because I've never met him, but all I'm saying is that the video makes him look a bit ridiculous. If he really does have abilities he should wait to make a video until he's able to give a convincing demonstration.

fair enough, sorry about previous comment, got annoyed about people not believing things I tell them.

• Like 1