enouch

Evil Warlord/Neigung

Because that is yang chi.Chang pushes his yin chi into them, which allows them to be able to absorb the kinetic energy from the pellets.The two types of chi are as different as night and day.Yang chi is an active radiant energy like sunlight, when chang concentrates pure yang chi in his hand it looks like a ball of whitish blue electricity and makes the sound of chirping birds.Yang chi is what your consciousness is made of, your active thinking mind, and also what you lose at death if it hasn't been fused together with your spirit (yin).Yang chi cannot leave the confines of the body without a dense field of yin energy present, or a conduit like metal or direct physical contact.Yang chi cannot absorb kinetic energy, like a moving bullet.Yin chi is a passive field type energy like gravity, that can act as a conduit for yang chi, so that it can affect things outside the body and move objects etc.It is what our spirit is made of.It comes from direct contact with the earth during meditation.It can absorb kinetic energy and lessen allow you to levitate or make yourself light enough to jump onto your houses roof, catch bullets, survive car crashes, etc.The magus of java goes into this in detail it's worth reading imho.

So how was it a test?

Also if that's the case then why did Kosta say in The Magus of Java that after the yin demo, the pellet was completely intact and preserved when in the documentary and during Jim's test the pellet was crushed?

I see you havent heard of how Kosta made many things up in his book. He lied many times. The book was all for money. Kosta was "kicked out of mo pai"

One thing I remember Jim telling me was about John levitating in the book. He said that john was not at a level- or anywhere near-to actually hover above the ground. He said that he could lower his weight while sitting on a scale but not much else.

The Warlord fight was just a story. Or I believe it was. Even if it was based on a true story, Kosta would have made many things up in it. But most likely it never happened or didnt happen to that extent. I would suggest that you not trust anything Kosta writes. He is a known liar. And he was taught an inferior form of mo pai.

As I understand it a level 22 would be double that of a level 21 etc. I have no doubt you could empty an uzi at chang and have no effect if he was at 100% power and ready for it.

John was nowhere near a level to be surviving an uzi attack. Im sure if someone emptied an uzi on him he would surely die. He was not an immortal. He was not very high up. Its the simple fact. But he was at an amazing stage. He was dangerous-yes. But he was not un-killable. That would be a romanticized image of John Chang. But he is still alive. He is still training. He is becoming more and more powerful. Im sure he will one day reach the final levels.

Wim Hof is far more impressive than the videos of John. Wim Hof has real medical doctors and real machines hooked up to him.

Edited for disclaimer.
Disclaimer: If you participate in this, or any other Mo Pai thread you may be hit with Dysentery.

So did John. Have you watched the documentary? I can link it if you would like me to. That is, of course, if I can find it.

Just in case anyone else quotes me in this thread, I'm not replying here anymore.

The Mo Pai Kool aid is a bit too sugary for my taste.

Just in case anyone else quotes me in this thread, I'm not replying here anymore. The Mo Pai Kool aid is a bit too sugary for my taste.

Yeah its the bickering posting of nothing new and a lot of mis understandings....

Wish I saw more hardcore researchers into this topic.....

My theory is that each level you progress the LDT changes and it can absorb energy twice as fast as it previously could. This is why each level is a double of power. You can absorb energy twice as fast, so you are able to cultivate twice as much energy per hour of training as you could in the previous level. Assuming this is true a person at level 20 can cultivate energy 131,072 times faster than someone at level 3 could. If John drained his energy it wouldn't take near as long to get it back as it took to get it in the first place.

Ok explain this to me because this makes no sense at all....I mean isn't the ldt full at level 1 and then packed with more energy at level 2a?

So how was it a test? Also if that's the case then why did Kosta say in The Magus of Java that after the yin demo, the pellet was completely intact and preserved when in the documentary and during Jim's test the pellet was crushed?

I think the pellet bit was more of a demonstration than a test when his students were involved.

If I am not mistaken in the video he does it at point blank range, perhaps the demo's with students isn't was not point blank range.

I don't have a better better explanation for you.

All I know is that yin energy can absorb and negate kinetic energy, reduce a persons body weight, allow levitation, provide a conduit for yang chi to leave the body, and when mixed with equal amounts of yang chi provide a destructive force the effect of which is like being hit by the ground after jumping off the empire state building.

I see you havent heard of how Kosta made many things up in his book. He lied many times. The book was all for money. Kosta was "kicked out of mo pai"

Lot's of people have sour grapes. There was a part in neikung where he corrects some errors, that became oh the magus is just a book of lies.

LOL.

The sour grapes phenomenon never ceases to amaze me.

John Chang could show up at you peoples door step, give you an in person demo, and set everything straight and you'd still tell him he was full of **** because you know better.

That's reality.

Ok explain this to me because this makes no sense at all....I mean isn't the ldt full at level 1 and then packed with more energy at level 2a?

Level 1 is filling the LDT, level 2 is compressing it, level three is making it mobile, level 4 it is sent to the perineum attaches to the yin center, floats back to it's original position, and is used together as a whole unit both yin and yang.

That is my understanding.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Reality is that it involves a HUGE leap of faith to conclude what is written in those books is all literally true just because of a couple of videos on YouTube show a few skills. Its not a logical or rational conclusion.

My theory is that each level you progress the LDT changes and it can absorb energy twice as fast as it previously could.

The more you meditate the better you will become at it.

“Look,” he said,

“I have already told you that Level One is simply to fill up your dantien with yang ch’i, right? That requires eighty-one hours of absolute meditation. Now, a beginning student cannot hold his concentration for long. Perhaps in one hour of sitting, he is actually in meditation for 1.3 minutes. That means he is meditating only 2.2 percent of the time, which means that if he sits for one hour a day, he needs ten years of training to get his eighty-one hours of meditation.”

“What is actual meditation like?” I asked.

“There are no thoughts and there is no sense of time. If you are thinking, you are not in meditation. If you are aware of yourself, you are also not in meditation. You must become like a baby in the womb, there and yet not there. Meditation is like the borderline between sleep and waking, between consciousness and unconsciousness.”

“Very difficult.”

“Not so difficult, Kosta. You stayed in meditation for long periods when you were an embryo and a baby, and you pass through it now each time you drift off to sleep. You just have to remember how.”

-The Magus Of Java p82

Reality is that it involves a HUGE leap of faith to conclude what is written in those books is all literally true just because of a couple of videos on YouTube show a few skills. Its not a logical or rational conclusion.

Sour grapes.

This doesn't apply to gurdjieff though right?

LOL

Just call me a closed minded "three brained" "hanbledzoin" leaking "aiëssakhladonn" silly me...

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

This doesn't apply to gurdjieff thought right?

LOL

Just call me a closed minded "three brained" "hanbledzoin" leaking "aiëssakhladonn" silly me...

Who said it doesn't apply to Gurdjieff thought?, in his writings he purposely mythologised some of it so you have to really deeply question everything and not take anything said at face value, especially anything he ever said. There is no need for the sort of blind religious faith that you guys have for Mo Pai.

Who said it doesn't apply to Gurdjieff thought?, in his writings he purposely mythologised some of it so you have to really deeply question everything and not take anything said at face value, especially anything he ever said. There is no need for the sort of blind religious faith that you guys have for Mo Pai.

If you say so. I hardly call listening to a man who allowed himself to be stripped to a shirt by a medical doctor, a biophysicist and the head of the mind science foundation, checked for metal, and then taken to a random location to demo his abilities as "blind religious faith".

The practice is open for anyone who wants to undertake it and see for themselves, no "faith" required.

From my POV you Peepz got some serious sour grape issues, even if JC showed up at your front door and ***** smacked you into next week it wouldn't be enough to convince you because always you would know better than he would.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

If you say so. I hardly call listening to a man who allowed himself to be stripped to a shirt by a medical doctor, a biophysicist and the head of the mind science foundation, checked for metal, and then taken to a random location to demo his abilities as "blind religious faith".

The practice is open for anyone who wants to undertake it and see for themselves, no "faith" required.

From my POV you Peepz got some serious sour grape issues, even if JC showed up at your front door and ***** smacked you into next week it wouldn't be enough to convince you because always you would know better than he would.

Oh I believe that video is true, I just think its a huge leap of faith to conclude everything in the books is true because of that. Do you really think that blind kung fu masters shooting fire balls at each other for days on end destroying swathes of forest is not likely to have been an embellished mythologised story? Come on get real, its like something straight from a fantasy script for a film, they should have added some dragons and orcs for full effect. Edited by Jetsun

Oh I believe that video is true, I just think its a huge leap of faith to conclude everything in the books is true because of that. Do you really think that blind kung fu masters shooting fire balls at each other for days on end destroying swathes of forest is not likely to have been an embellished mythologised story? Come on get real, its like something straight from a fantasy script for a film, they should have added some dragons and orcs for full effect.

Destroying a forest is child's play compared to the power of a level 72.

Destroying a forest is child's play compared to the power of a level 72.

How do you think it's possible that the power raises exponentially every level after level 4?

And where is the additional chi in every level stored?

Taoism only knows the 3 tantiens to store chi and that's it.

Concerning chakra theory, I never heard that these are able to STORE chi.

The only prana storage unit in yoga I heard of so far is the kanda, which is equivalent to the chinese lower tantien.

How do you think it's possible that the power raises exponentially every level after level 4?

And where is the additional chi in every level stored?

Taoism only knows the 3 tantiens to store chi and that's it.

At level 72 I would imagine the spirit itself has an energy density higher than steel, the entire spirit itself is solid energy that could be experienced as a physical entity.

• Like 2

At level 72 I would imagine the spirit itself has an energy density higher than steel, the entire spirit itself is solid energy that could be experienced as a physical entity.

I just thought about the same idea.

That's surely a reasonable possibility.

So perhaps you can store massive amounts of chi in the whole personal energy field

by increasing it's density more and more!

Anyone ever heard of a system where you go this way already from the beginning..?

What I mean a way where you treat the complete energy field as a chi storage unit from the beginning and where you don't concentrate only on the tantien in the beginning levels!

The way I envision it is that the level 72 spirit is a 100% totally complete carbon copy of the physical body made of pure energy. Biological and not supernatural, just a different medium.

I just thought about the same idea.

That's surely a reasonable possibility.

So perhaps you can store massive amounts of chi in the whole personal energy field

by increasing it's density more and more!

Anyone ever heard of a system where you go this way already from the beginning..?

What I mean a way where you treat the complete energy field as a chi storage unit from the beginning and where you don't concentrate only on the tantien in the beginning levels!

• Like 2

Well, maybe MPG's Wicca troll was right after all with his claim: "It's basically simply bone breathing!" :P

At least the exercise where you suck supposedly outside energy through all your pores into your marrow comes to my mind as a possibility to achieve a density increase of your complete energy field.

• Like 1

Let me give you an example of what I am talking about.

People laugh when I say that destroying a forest is child's play for a level 72.

They forget about e=mc^2

Do you remember that bomb we dropped on Hiroshima?

No more than 860 milligrams of matter was converted to energy to cause that effect.

That's like 4 ibuprofen tablets.

Now imagine 90,718,474.00 miligrams worth of matter becoming pure energy.

It's unfathomable.

Well, maybe MPG's Wicca troll was right after all with his claim: "It's basically simply bone breathing!" :P

At least the exercise where you suck supposedly outside energy through all your pores into your marrow comes to my mind as a possibility to achieve a density increase of your complete energy field.

Well perhaps bone breathing is a good system I have no beef against it. Just that there isn't any bone breathing in level one mo pai that I am aware of.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Do you remember that bomb we dropped on Hiroshima?

No more than 860 milligrams of matter was converted to energy to cause that effect.

That's like 4 ibuprofen tablets.

Now imagine 90,718,474.00 miligrams worth of matter becoming pure energy.

It's unfathomable.

So what about systems that claim to convert your material body into pure energy?

That goal is integrated as highest goal in several chinese and tibetan systems.

This seems to me like the ultimate path actually.

Well perhaps bone breathing is a good system I have no beef against it. Just that there isn't any bone breathing in level one mo pai that I am aware of.

Lol, true.

So what about systems that claim to convert your material body into pure energy?

That goal is integrated as highest goal in several chinese and tibetan systems.

This seems to me like the ultimate path actually.

Lol, true.

The rainbow body guys might have the best system, to be honest I don't know. If they teach the methods for attaining rainbow body it isn't a public teaching though. I also haven't seen any real evidence of it other than rumor. I want to believe, and I'd be interested in more info on their practice but so far I've found nothing.

• Like 1

The rainbow body guys might have the best system, to be honest I don't know.

I think so too.

If they teach the methods for attaining rainbow body it isn't a public teaching though. I also haven't seen any real evidence of it other than rumor. I want to believe, and I'd be interested in more info on their practice but so far I've found nothing.

It's the highest goal in several systems and the logical consequence as a final stage of alchemy: Even converting the material body into energy or spirit.

I believe that it's possible, but as usual: You will have trouble in findig good source material for evidence and about the actual methods.

• Like 1

One thing I remember Jim telling me was about John levitating in the book. He said that john was not at a level- or anywhere near-to actually hover above the ground. He said that he could lower his weight while sitting on a scale but not much else.

The Warlord fight was just a story. Or I believe it was. Even if it was based on a true story, Kosta would have made many things up in it. But most likely it never happened or didnt happen to that extent. I would suggest that you not trust anything Kosta writes. He is a known liar. And he was taught an inferior form of mo pai.

John was nowhere near a level to be surviving an uzi attack. Im sure if someone emptied an uzi on him he would surely die. He was not an immortal. He was not very high up. Its the simple fact. But he was at an amazing stage. He was dangerous-yes. But he was not un-killable. That would be a romanticized image of John Chang. But he is still alive. He is still training. He is becoming more and more powerful. Im sure he will one day reach the final levels.

I don't think Chang would even need full power to survive an uzi attack. People don't fully grasp the exponential doubling of power with each level. According to Jim a person at level 3 is approximately 10x stronger than the average person. Double 10 exponentially 17 times and you have Chang's power. That is of course if he is still at level 20, which I doubt. He is probably higher by now. Assuming he is at level 22 by now, you would have to multiply his massive amount of level 20 power, 4 times. Take ALL that and double it and you have level 23 power. It's crazy! Keep doing that up to level 51 and you have Pa Lok Nen's power. I have absolutely no doubt that a fight between Pa Lok Nen and Lim would destroy a forest.

The rainbow body guys might have the best system, to be honest I don't know. If they teach the methods for attaining rainbow body it isn't a public teaching though. I also haven't seen any real evidence of it other than rumor. I want to believe, and I'd be interested in more info on their practice but so far I've found nothing.

The Rainbow Body is attained through scientific means.

Here is a photo of a scientist who achieved it recently:

Dr.Manhattan3.jpg

I don't think Chang would even need full power to survive an uzi attack. People don't fully grasp the exponential doubling of power with each level. According to Jim a person at level 3 is approximately 10x stronger than the average person. Double 10 exponentially 17 times and you have Chang's power. That is of course if he is still at level 20, which I doubt. He is probably higher by now. Assuming he is at level 22 by now, you would have to multiply his massive amount of level 20 power, 4 times. Take ALL that and double it and you have level 23 power. It's crazy! Keep doing that up to level 51 and you have Pa Lok Nen's power. I have absolutely no doubt that a fight between Pa Lok Nen and Lim would destroy a forest.

Yeah but what does "power" mean... I sincerely doubt a level 3 could lift a weight 10x an average person

Here a photo of the moment when the alchemical conversion of the material body into pure energy took place:

dr-manhattan.jpg

Yeah but what does "power" mean... I sincerely doubt a level 3 could lift a weight 10x an average person

It's not muscular strength. I am unsure on the details but think of it this way; in the documentary there was a scene where John was healing and the guy doing the grounding was having to use all his weight and strength to stay in contact and keep from being thrown back. It wasn't muscle pushing him away, it was energy. If you were clutching the arms of a level 3 student, you would have to be 10x the strength of an average person to withstand it and keep from being knocked back. Ryan Kennelly has the world record bench press at 1075 lbs so he'd be pretty close to withstanding the full power of a level 3 student. It is estimated that a silver back gorilla has the strength to bench press around 3,000 lbs so he'd be able to withstand a level 4 student's full power. The incredible hulk couldn't withstand 100% of Chang's energy.

Edited by KenBrace