enouch

Evil Warlord/Neigung

Please name the only instructors of Mo Pai around the world that I havent?

Kosta

American Guy (on youtube with chang) I think his name is Jim?

Andrea or some Ozzy guy?

Maybe some of the students of Chang in Indo?

Did I miss any if so please post, I am not after learning it from anyone Im debating some of the info regarded thats been said that meditation will hurt you when The Mo Pai - Teacher I spoke with explained the same process as what I have known and seen in many arts. Im not here to bag Mo Pai that is not what im doing I think the system is good for the information I know and have heard but that is stuff Ive been taught anyway and that isnt within Mo Pai.

You talk about Karma if you try and copy it or try and learn or teach it, well the level 1 I have heard and seen of MP is like mine so I guess im going to hell or have bad Karma, common dude that is just B.S.

Debating is healthy, no ill intended in my questions or answers to people. I didnt say how to do level 2 i said it includes a packing process with movements that combine tension. If that is wrong please tell us why?

Please name the only instructors of Mo Pai around the world that I havent?

Kosta

American Guy (on youtube with chang) I think his name is Jim?

Andrea or some Ozzy guy?

Maybe some of the students of Chang in Indo?

Did I miss any if so please post, I am not after learning it from anyone Im debating some of the info regarded thats been said that meditation will hurt you when The Mo Pai - Teacher I spoke with explained the same process as what I have known and seen in many arts. Im not here to bag Mo Pai that is not what im doing I think the system is good for the information I know and have heard but that is stuff Ive been taught anyway and that isnt within Mo Pai.

You talk about Karma if you try and copy it or try and learn or teach it, well the level 1 I have heard and seen of MP is like mine so I guess im going to hell or have bad Karma, common dude that is just B.S.

Debating is healthy, no ill intended in my questions or answers to people. I didnt say how to do level 2 i said it includes a packing process with movements that combine tension. If that is wrong please tell us why?

manage to summon Zhang Seng Feng Yourself

Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss? :D

By the way taobum, care to share who you are and how you know so much about Mo Pai?

TheTaoBum is right. There is a lineage specific energy that is needed for real progress. In the case of mopai the energy is set to flourish only in someone who is right for the lineage and who can carry its full power. All you neigong-ers can practice all you want but the real energy won't respond until a specific karma locks in with the lineage energy. When these conditions are met the techniques become like magic. Heat, vibrations, light flashes all mean nothing. Real power is something different, not of this world.

:lol: Yeah sure ok....

BUT let us assume what therion says is true, then why bother with secrecy over the methods? :lol: I mean you can make them all public, since no matter what happens, unless a student is what the lineage is looking for he wont get anywhere really. Doesn't make sense. At best, the lineage could help you along the way so you progress faster, but it is not what decides if the exercises you do work or not.

I call bologna, sorry therion.

TheTaoBum is right. There is a lineage specific energy that is needed for real progress. In the case of mopai the energy is set to flourish only in someone who is right for the lineage and who can carry its full power. All you neigong-ers can practice all you want but the real energy won't respond until a specific karma locks in with the lineage energy. When these conditions are met the techniques become like magic. Heat, vibrations, light flashes all mean nothing. Real power is something different, not of this world.

Ah, well fortunately I'm more interested in being free from the desire of power than actually attaining it... Cool as they may be, superpowers are just a distraction.

Edited by balance.

I don't believe in transmissions I believe in bootstraps.

Good is required for bad, death for life, up for down.

Small correction: the logical compliment of death is birth and not life. Life is the larger ground upon which both birth and death appear.

So you have good/bad, birth/death, up/down.

I don't believe in transmissions I believe in bootstraps.

I think what therion says rings true from my experiences- there are some things that you just connect to and pick up naturally, and other things that you don't. It's one of the reasons why I DO think that people can learn from books- who they are learning from isn't important, it's their connection to the material, and if they can really connect to the material, then like therion said, the techniques become like magic. Stuff falls into place so naturally, that you progress by leaps and bounds.

However, I think More Pie Guy has a point too. I think that through enough sincere work, you can align yourself with the energies in the lineage.

Of course, this all requires genuine sincerity. A lot of people out there doing things they aren't cut out for, and that they know they aren't meant to do, but are trying to do anyway because of whatever reason. But that's a different topic.

So again, aligning with the energies is necessary, but one can also strap your boots to the energy :)

A lot of people out there doing things they aren't cut out for, and that they know they aren't meant to do, but are trying to do anyway because of whatever reason.

Only the most excellent people. For example, Buddha was meant to be a prince, but instead he tried to do something impossible, all the while renouncing a comfortable and fun-filled life he was meant to have. Some would say it was a mistake. Would you renounce 10 concubines to go sit in the forest, when your dad and everyone around you tells you, you are meant to be a ruler? You'd have to be crazy, right? Or maybe not so crazy. Maybe you have to be crazy to believe that you are meant to be or do something specific.

Nothing more powerful than the Tao just tap into it, its free no human will give you better results, unless you feel being transmitted is a way for you to let go easier than believing you are connected to the Universe or Tao or God whatever you wish to call it? Its all energy!!! How strongs your mind???

• Like 1

Nothing more powerful than the Tao just tap into it, its free no human will give you better results, unless you feel being transmitted is a way for you to let go easier than believing you are connected to the Universe or Tao or God whatever you wish to call it? Its all energy!!! How strongs your mind???

In a way this conversation on empowerments is fascinating especially since it reminds me of previous battles bums have had with each other. Remember Sean Denty's claim about creating the dantien and saying Chang really didn't have one or such. Also there was a big hub about how much he was charging over creating and filling the dantien[ten thousand] then Santiago got involved saying he was full of shit and overcharging people!

Then Denty explained the true value of ancient teachings,empowerments, masters and was basically crucified for his exclusivity. Well here we have a similar situation with one camp saying it's all self effort and tap into the source and another saying it's beyond mortal ken.Who can say...I do know not all religions,ways,paths are equal or true. Those who champion the it's all beyond mortal ken camp are saying this is different because it is real.Which is what Denty said,but the mo pai people are saying, no! this is real! The liberal people are saying the universe is more liberal than that, while generally they can't manifest the so-called powers of their system. We are all so hungry for truth-true teachings!

Edited by enouch

Succinctly put!

ralis

In a way this conversation on empowerments is fascinating especially since it reminds me of previous battles bums have had with each other. Remember Sean Denty's claim about creating the dantien and saying Chang really didn't have one or such. Also there was a big hub about how much he was charging over creating and filling the dantien[ten thousand] then Santiago got involved saying he was full of shit and overcharging people!

Then Denty explained the true value of ancient teachings,empowerments, masters and was basically crucified for his exclusivity. Well here we have a similar situation with one camp saying it's all self effort and tap into the source and another saying it's beyond mortal ken.Who can say...I do know not all religions,ways,paths are equal or true. Those who champion the it's all beyond mortal ken camp are saying this is different because it is real.Which is what Denty said,but the mo pai people are saying, no! this is real! The liberal people are saying the universe is more liberal than that, while generally they can't manifest the so-called powers of their system. We are all so hungry for truth-true teachings!

tbh that accurately pretty much sums up a 5 year debacle

Hmmm, some of these should maybe be moved over to Taoist discussion...

SoG, while you are at it, if you find any threads on Taoist magic let me know will ya?

Transmission of energy happens in every lineage, more so if the practice is performed person to person. If your teacher shows you a new move and you 2 practice together, his energy is going to automatically boost yours or coerce your energy to increase.

• Like 1

Hmmm, some of these should maybe be moved over to Taoist discussion...

SoG, while you are at it, if you find any threads on Taoist magic let me know will ya?

Yep, sure will.

I have been searching through for related condense cook compress dan tien type info.

Magick is always good too though

How [haven't read all the book] was the evil warlord in isolation able to accelerate his training to level 52? Did he have a copy of the text? I'm referring to the Magus of Java

He was level 51 if I remember correctly.

How [haven't read all the book] was the evil warlord in isolation able to accelerate his training to level 52?

2vt14xt.jpg

3580u48.jpg

2qc3skz.jpg

2q0owfm.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black

How [haven't read all the book] was the evil warlord in isolation able to accelerate his training to level 52?

>2vt14xt.jpg

3580u48.jpg

2qc3skz.jpg

2q0owfm.jpg

lol thanks for the post, but what the hell did I just read, that was some dark/intense stuff lol

• Like 2

I think there is some interesting point is this story.

Liao has regret to have done his deed while

Lim seek revenge.

Those of the other village had not take revenge

for the revenge.

Another interesting point is Lim has not killed Liao

either it was he was sure that he would not be

harmed or by emphaty for someone who had done

and succeed in revenge or maybe he sees someone

who might understand him, or maybe seeing himself

in him.

I am quite suprised for the courtesey on the favor on

the tea and for the bravery or boldness Liao

displayed in the presence of Lim and also for

the liking of Lim for brave people, as he repeat

say it several times.

It teaches me a lection about that sometimes

good deeds can turn bad but also can bring good deeds.

Actually I am more suprised about his lust....

"in his eighties" minus 12 years is 68-70,

still plundering and interested in juwels and women, wow.

Actually I was thinking if Chunyi Lin would be

accepted into the Mo Pai, since he is chinese

and can sit full lotus for long periods.

It is a curios thought how he would fare

in climbing the "levels".

• Like 2