right ion

You're welcome. Padmakara.

Strike out on the journey,

resistance creates the direction.

The journey is into harmony.

Redirect the resistance into emptiness

The foundation of the path of aiki.

Theory to follow

I've had some more thoughts about the small group of craft that were released by the two larger craft. Each of the smaller craft would have the same basic systems: Power supply, flight, invisibility or cloaking, and communications or guidance. But perhaps there were subsystems on each craft that were able to create the unnatural lightning storm. There was sometime between when my co-worker and I saw the craft and the night of the lightning storm. It was about a week so the craft could have been set to hide and when the conditions were right to launch and charge the lightning storm. In conclusion the storm happened twice and did not reoccur for the rest of the summer.

The Hall effect might be the correct physics for understanding invisibility. The effect has to do with separation of the carrier wave(frequency of vibration) and the particle. So perhaps a sheet of material can be made that is coated in quantum dots and when the photons hit it the energy is absorbed and the photon is guided through the QD's and emitted on the other side.

Gravitational lensing