Machin Shin

HAARP versus Flying craft from other world systems

There's been alot of activity in my area recently by flying craft from a different world system. A pair of craft have been spotted on two different dates 5/29/2010,5/26/2010and there has been a landing.

On sunday 6/6/2010 there was a very fierce lighting storm with constant discharges for approximately 30 minutes.

If HAARP exists would directed radio signals be able to cause lightning discharges for hours? I guess that I can find a field guide and do some calculations on energy consumption of power transmission and the basics of electrostatic discharge in the atmosphere, but I figured I'd ask all y'all first.

I have been watching the sky constantly and wondering about the harp program and if they finished seeding the ionosphere as the planes "chem-trailing" have nearly ceased. My take on Harp is it's mostly for protection from the solar activity, but have also sense about it as a defensive weapon.

Here, since the Helios is gone we been getting zapped by radiations and especially from the sun in an every increasing supply and at interval. Radiation is supposed to be bad, but there is a facility in the body that awaken from the suns input and that become the immortal body when fully charged. The thought might be that the goverment is trying to prevent a mass awakening and exodus that the sun has in store for us all, but then we have gotten very far behind and there are many that cannot handle the imminent amping up to light body potential. So my intuitive is the benevolent master races are as much working with the "good" side of worlds governments to grade us in as unnoticeable as possible.

There have been many craft over the area and in places and numbers that have never happened before. Many of the ships are enormous as if could carry tens of thousands. There were thousands of the just two weeks back, freakin intense

There's been alot of activity in my area recently by flying craft from a different world system. A pair of craft have been spotted on two different dates 5/29/2010,5/26/2010and there has been a landing.

On sunday 6/6/2010 there was a very fierce lighting storm with constant discharges for approximately 30 minutes.

If HAARP exists would directed radio signals be able to cause lightning discharges for hours? I guess that I can find a field guide and do some calculations on energy consumption of power transmission and the basics of electrostatic discharge in the atmosphere, but I figured I'd ask all y'all first.

Edited by reddragon

Here, since the Helios is gone we been getting zapped by radiations and especially from the sun in an every increasing supply and at interval. Radiation is supposed to be bad, but there is a facility in the body that awaken from the suns input and that become the immortal body when fully charged.The thought might be that the goverment is trying to prevent a mass awakening and exodus that the sun has in store for us all, but then we have gotten very far behind and there are many that cannot handle the imminent amping up to light body potential. So my intuitive is the benevolent master races are as much working with the "good" side of worlds governments to grade us in as unnoticeable as possible.

The planet is full of minerals that are Beta emitters. Recall that there are three types of particles that are carriers of radiation Alpha Beta and Gamma. It is highly refined elements from the Actinoid series that most people are afraid of.

Angels are the only beings that are immortal. Each one carries a Syllable or a single Word of God. It is many Angels working together that is the Will, and each religion has it's teachings for becoming a Angel. Basically the path is selfless service...

Recently I was contemplating the similarities and difference between Bodhisattva's and the Angels of the Cabbalah.

I wonder if there is an ancient vergin of HIgh Altitude Atmospheric Reseach Program

maybe there was a deep earth version

hahahehoho paint pow wow whoas

The planet is full of minerals that are Beta emitters. Recall that there are three types of particles that are carriers of radiation Alpha Beta and Gamma. It is highly refined elements from the Actinoid series that most people are afraid of.

Angels are the only beings that are immortal. Each one carries a Syllable or a single Word of God. It is many Angels working together that is the Will, and each religion has it's teachings for becoming a Angel. Basically the path is selfless service...

Recently I was contemplating the similarities and difference between Bodhisattva's and the Angels of the Cabbalah.

There's always one stage higher in the next octave up and a note higher that inspires it likeness in the later stage. Divine intervention is a constant and the only saving grace as the expression goes.

There are no dangers

Angels are the only beings that are immortal.

what's your angle? Bodhisattvas used to be people like you or me? Angels started out as Angels? Curios

Angels are mortal, their life spans, just much longer than ours. We max out at around 50,000 without assistance. I know what Gurdjeif wrote, but he was not privy to the changes and kind of assistance we are getting at this time. We are set to reclaim something long overdue and fare surpass any limitation. It depends on what stage the planet you're born from, or transmigrated to, just how difficult the thought of immortality may seem

Angels are the only beings that are immortal.

what's your angle? Bodhisattvas used to be people like you or me? Angels started out as Angels? Curios

Metetron was a human and scribe granted immortality for the mightiness of his work as the greatest of angels

"This Enoch, whose flesh was turned to flame, his veins to fire, his eye-lashes to flashes of lightning, his eye-balls to flaming torches, and whom God placed on a throne next to the throne of glory, received after this heavenly transformation the name Metatron. [Gershom G. Scholem, Major Trends in Jewish Mysticism (1941/1961) p. 67. Extract of 3 Enoch.]""

We are born with the potential of three minds and to develop a fourth.

angels reside at and higher

Edited by reddragon

What's the angle? I'm a buddhist walking/driving in a land full of believers of Christ. Working with Angels is the best way that I know for conveying this message to awakened beings. Then there's my practice of Zhi Tro or the mandala of wrathful and peaceful deities, and it's use of certain bodhisattvas. Zhi Tro teaches how groups of compassionate beings pacify ignorance. So feel free to laugh. :lol: Do you see the duality between Bodhisattvas and Angels?

The emotional shock of seeing two craft release a small group of craft that are able to bend light...is a little upsetting and truly fascinating. The next day I went to the monastery to receive some wisdom from the mind of the Buddha. I experienced the process of creating the craft without too much detail. The basic logic of mining the materials, refining, and construction. Three groups of beings making a living on a different world system.

Then the process of receiving permission to travel to this world. I had thoughts of epic adventuring and contemplated about the results that these being experience from these ventures. Basically I'm curious about the social impact that they receive from watching this world system level of population and technological achievements.

I used an Orrery to get a picture of the planets position on that night and have a recent issue of National Geographic that shows the location of exo-planets. The Kepler Space Telescope is the instrument that this world system has for finding exo-planets. I look to MIT and the levitated dipole experiment for an understanding of how electric flight might function.

My co-worker at O'reilly auto parts saw them first and exclaimed "What the hell is that?!". I find it curious that someone else in the area saw two craft a couple of days earlier. I have no way of talking with the person who witnessed the event that happened three days earlier.

I'll have to go to the monastery and focus on my impressions. Sometimes there isn't a immediate answer. But if you think about this seed maybe it'll grow into something that produces fruit...

Can you describe or show similar photos from the net of what you saw?

Here, since the Helios is gone we been getting zapped by radiations and especially from the sun in an every increasing supply and at interval. Radiation is supposed to be bad, but there is a facility in the body that awaken from the suns input and that become the immortal body when fully charged.

This facility to cope with radiation...well let me share an experience from the Ashram. It was after a trip to the Spaceport. The trip was "to" the Spaceport because the Spaceport has not been completed yet. On the trip I spoke with a Knight about radioisotope thermalelectric generators. Radioisotope thermalelectric generators are what deep space probes and the future probe missions that land on the moon use as a power source. Radioisotope thermalelectric generators are publicly understood as nuclear batteries.

The probes that land on the moon will use radioisotope thermalelectric generators to generate electricity. The probes need the use of RTG's because of the cold that is experienced while the surface of the moon is turned away from the sun. The probe experiences extreme cold due to the length of time that is spent in the dark. This time is proportional to the rotational time of the moon and affected by the distance from the pole.

When I returned from the Spaceport I had dinner at the local Ashram. In the dinner beets were served. A couple of days after eating beets the body passes excess nutrients from the beets. For some reason when I was passing the excess nutrients from the beets I had a though about radioisotope thermal generators and passing blood from radiation poisoning.

Divine intervention?

In a private conversation with David Sereda it was stated that the propulsion used by the flying craft has the ability to divert the visible spectrum around the hull of the flying craft. NASA has footage from the shuttle that shows this phenomena. The footage might be on youtube, or on the Discovery channel program that David Sereda is on. The program aired in 2007.

I saw a ship over the parking lot entry to walmart on a sunday afternoon.

the parking lot was very full and the appearance of the craft caused an accident

from people looking up at it after the light had changed. It was wider than the intersection and about 40 feet up. Very dark and with a somewhat metallic look.

I was about 200 feet away when I first saw it and drove to within 100 feet when it phased out.

You should report it to the local newspaper or T.V. station, the nearest airforce base, and www.nuforc.org.

Hundreds of people might have seen it but not many will report the event to the institutions that give shape to our society.

Did you have thoughts of kindness and curiosity, or anger and aversion after the event?

it was many years ago. They usually appear for who they want to and for specific reason. Sometime "seeing" is an accident, but usually if it's up close and personal, they intended you to be there.

there is usually very clear telepathic communication during such events.There are many other dimension available to us and seeing is a matter if piercing one of the veils, then things like aliens start showing up in droves. We don't look like much to them till it happens and then they get very curious about you and some are just here to help. there are three other in my family that got up close like this at other times. I did not know what it was till recently when a friend explained - years back I was at a place by a lake in the mountains and these luminous translucent spheres appeared in the sky and formed and array of geometric patterns and then came down to ground level on by one. The looked very much like a common new age painting of translucent astral body with the chakras

inside and the body surrounded by a ball of light.

The weird part of that experience was the telepathy being very similar to grey and naga artificial telepathy and the spheres would increase or decrease in size and brightness very rapidly or even disappear. It turns out these are as they seemed way back then a holo projection like a vehicle used by very advanced souls to travel in.

a fake body

Edited by reddragon

What do these numbers represent?

If you wanted to launch an experiment into the sun it would need to be launched at Jupiter. Caught by the gravity well of of Jupiter then the experiment would be able to fall into the sun. Any other orbits have enough Kinetic Energy that they tend to be stable. Find the Greek characters that are used in orbital mechanics and this will start to make more sense. Pi sigma gamma delta rho nu etc. delta nu tau, but tau rho rho up the delta.

The HAARP video...like I said I'll have to sit down and do some calculations. Mathematical calculations do tame the mind.

Here's the warm up!

Thermal control of the radio emitters is very important. As the transmission of power occurs the equipment heats up. As the equipment gets hotter during transmission it becomes less efficient, and due to this loss of efficiency the cost of operating it goes up. As the cost of operating the equipment goes up several things occur. Management reacts, assets get spent and the price of the stock shares lower.

Did you ever hear of the story about the radar operator from England during WWII that would sit in front of the array to get warm?

The atmosphere is comprised of many gases in a homogeneous mixture. Nitrogen (N2), Oxygen(O2), Argon (Ar), and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) being the most abundant. What is it that is causing the glow? Well that's the question of the month...Is it coming from excited gas molecules? Perhaps it's water vapor being turned into a plasma. Plasma is a gas that is hotter than 6000 degrees kelvin.

Anybody remember Lord Kelvin?

The blue light occurs when an element is ionized and escapes the reaction site. The atoms of the element are excited and the outer electrons are stripped away. The atom of the element has a lot of energy imparted to it by the radio source. Since the atom is in an excited state it will glow and try to acquire electrons to fill its valence shells from the surrounding less excited gas. The radio wave is the carrier wave of the transmitted energy and the ionized atoms will be visible along it's path.

From here it becomes a matter of style. Keep the energy lower to avoid ionization or crank it up to get the job done quickly.

ionosphere-bearlake.jpg

What do these numbers represent?

If you wanted to launch an experiment into the sun it would need to be launched at Jupiter. Caught by the gravity well of of Jupiter then the experiment would be able to fall into the sun. Any other orbits have enough Kinetic Energy that they tend to be stable. Find the Greek characters that are used in orbital mechanics and this will start to make more sense. Pi sigma gamma delta rho nu etc. delta nu tau, but tau rho rho up the delta.

The HAARP video...like I said I'll have to sit down and do some calculations. Mathematical calculations do tame the mind.

Here's the warm up!

Thermal control of the radio emitters is very important. As the transmission of power occurs the equipment heats up. As the equipment gets hotter during transmission it becomes less efficient, and due to this loss of efficiency the cost of operating it goes up. As the cost of operating the equipment goes up several things occur. Management reacts, assets get spent and the price of the stock shares lower.

Did you ever hear of the story about the radar operator from England during WWII that would sit in front of the array to get warm?

The atmosphere is comprised of many gases in a homogeneous mixture. Nitrogen (N2), Oxygen(O2), Argon (Ar), and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) being the most abundant. What is it that is causing the glow? Well that's the question of the month...Is it coming from excited gas molecules? Perhaps it's water vapor being turned into a plasma. Plasma is a gas that is hotter than 6000 degrees kelvin.

Anybody remember Lord Kelvin?

The blue light occurs when an element is ionized and escapes the reaction site. The atoms of the element are excited and the outer electrons are stripped away. The atom of the element has a lot of energy imparted to it by the radio source. Since the atom is in an excited state it will glow and try to acquire electrons to fill its valence shells from the surrounding less excited gas. The radio wave is the carrier wave of the transmitted energy and the ionized atoms will be visible along it's path.

From here it becomes a matter of style. Keep the energy lower to avoid ionization or crank it up to get the job done quickly.

You're welcome.

Strike out on the journey,

resistance creates the direction.

The journey is into harmony.

Redirect the resistance into emptiness

The foundation of the path of aiki.

I am not an electrical engineer.

I wonder about the uses of radio frequency and electromagnetism.

The field size of a levitated magnet is proportional to the amplitude of the charge that is induced in the levitated magnetic core.

Field size equals the wave amplitude of the effective electrical charge.

The density of the EM field is proportional to the frequency of the charge that is induced in the magnetic core.

Back to HAARP:

I've heard it said that this planet has a radio frequency. This makes sense once the workings of the innercore are understood to generate a large magnetic field. The mass of the innercore is the moment that the EM field is anchored to.

How much does the planet weigh? The mass of this planet equals the amount of energy(E) that needs to be worked against.

If there is an image to see with your minds eye its the similarities of a magnetic core of a planet and a levitated magnetic core.