Sign in to follow this  
bodyoflight

pushing the sexual energy to your head

ok i have been successful in pushing the sexual energy to my head..

whenever i feel the physical stirring of my loin, i have been able to eliminate the discomfort by pushing the energy to my head..

but there may be a problem..

is it possible that we may be more prone to errant thoughts when the energy is pushed into our heads?

thank you for your advice..

whenever i feel the physical stirring of my loin, i have been able to eliminate the discomfort by pushing the energy to my head..

is it possible that we may be more prone to errant thoughts when the energy is pushed into our heads?

It's my understanding that energy pushed into the head should not remain in the head for very long, but should be circulated down and stored in the dantien.

And all sorts of things could be causing a surge of errant thoughts in your head, including but certainly not limited to energy practices. I would start bringing down some energy and keeping an eye on the problem. But thinking about the problem a lot could make the problem worse so you might want to try NOT thinking about it for a little while (I know.... it sounds crazy when you put it into writing).

Have you tried, when feeling the "physical stirring of your loin", to lead that energy down rather than up? in my (limited)experience that energy, when collected in the head, is too volatile, and leads to anger, confusion, and short temper.

Better to lead the sexual energy, which as I've understood it is of a heavy nature, downwards into the earth if you are bothered by it. Otherwise you will have to spend a lot of time cooling yourself off, if you don't want to start getting easily distracted from practice by emotion, and of course there's the risk of nocturnal ejaculation if the mind is too wandering.

Of course, I say this to relay my own experience, and not to criticise your practice (of which you've told us the equivalent of nil).

Good luck.

Is this some kind of spiritual practise pushing sexual energy to the head ?

If there is stirring in the loin it means you gotta relax that area ,that is tension.That tension if its repetative or strong it means that you got to sort some thougth that you are holding on to .Invenstigate.

thats why errant thoughts might come,becouse in order for thinking to be more clear that whole are needs to be super relaxed without tension.

Give yourself lots of love.Kiss your thoughts.

Is this some kind of spiritual practise pushing sexual energy to the head ?

If there is stirring in the loin it means you gotta relax that area ,that is tension.That tension if its repetative or strong it means that you got to sort some thougth that you are holding on to .Invenstigate.

thats why errant thoughts might come,becouse in order for thinking to be more clear that whole are needs to be super relaxed without tension.

Give yourself lots of love.Kiss your thoughts.

Great post =)

Please don't do this unless you have either many years of qigong practice and/or you are working with a good teacher. Outside of this criteria you should in no way attempt to this sort of energetic manipulation.

Mantak Chia has a simple and practical technique for redirecting the flow of sexual energy. It is practiced (for men ;) ) by simply standing on the toes whilst urinating and stopping the urine. Focus in on exactly which muscles you need to engage to perform this action. Repeating this when you "feel the physical stirring of my loin" should be enough to "eliminate the discomfort". Please don't do any more than this unless you have the necessary experience and personal instruction.

:D

As long as it happens naturally, it is good.However judging from the words :"successful in pushing the sexual energy to my head." , likely it is a deliberate act, so it seems not good.

Quoting from Dr. Yang Jwing-Ming's "Qiqong for Health and Martial Arts"

"Once the Qi passes the Jiaji, the last major obstacle on the spine is called the Yuzhen, or Jade Pillow by meditators, and Naohu by acupuncturists. This cavity is located at the base of the skull on top of the occipital bone. Because of the skull structure, the channel is constricted here. If the energy does not pass smoothly through, it may pass into other channels on the head or into the brain. If this happens, you may experience headaches or feverish thinking."

Following after-meditation exercises to dislodge errant qi within yer noggin could prove to be beneficial.

Edited by balance.

I have to say ,as sexual energy is also the reproductive energy , the implication of this , if really done successfully , can only mean forever youth , ie, no wrinkled face or fallen teeth...

Anyone who can't suceed in doing this can only explained by the fact that the qi he/she transforms

is still not delicate and high quality enough, so people shouldn't blame the Taoist way for being exaggerating ...

Sign in to follow this