Sign in to follow this  
effilang

Space Through The Wormhole

Some interesting theories about unification, creationism, the existence of God within the brain and how to awaken "it" using the "god helmet", which i think was discussed here before : )

Pretty cool stuff ^_^

Looks like it's just starting too, it's the first episode. Enjoy!

http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/69221

Edited by effilang

link to video doesn't work. I do remember seeing the commercial for that show and was intrigued, though I generally don't find those specials very interesting due to the prevalent materialist tendencies of modern scientists. They need more infusion of quantum physics! perhaps this show is different. Do let me know how it is and perhaps I'll check it out

Some interesting theories about unification, creationism, the existence of God within the brain and how to awaken "it" using the "god helmet", which i think was discussed here before : )

Pretty cool stuff ^_^

Looks like it's just starting too, it's the first episode. Enjoy!

http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/69221

Yeah I blogged on this new show yesterday so I have the various youtube excerpts posted for viewing.

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/06/illusion-of-yang-spirit-bodies-and.html

link to video doesn't work. I do remember seeing the commercial for that show and was intrigued, though I generally don't find those specials very interesting due to the prevalent materialist tendencies of modern scientists. They need more infusion of quantum physics! perhaps this show is different. Do let me know how it is and perhaps I'll check it out

The show is definitely different. Lots of Quantum theories so far : )

The link works read the read text above each video.

Mr. Freeman's narration makes it all the more interesting ^_^

Edited by effilang

We created a nice shared vortice this morning, while I followed every molecular movement into the spin, the front channels unified and I fell through first as she hadn't entirely release the conception channel until a few trigger word interrupted the tensions keeping the bow from releasing, two as one behind the others forward looking through the looking glass wardback.

The bonds created when youshare vortice spaces with others creates potentials in time space, little treasure pockets of Yi that can neither be veiled or uncovered, the wind rippling the curtains on the edges of known history. As a matter of human existance falling into worm holes is par for course. If your going to create quantum bonds, point your finger, aim your wishes, use your imagination! You never know what may come to pass on the path. Spinning for a while on one Leg, I wondered what would happen to the ripple in space if I put my other foot in front of me....

I want to watch them but they come on here at 10PM and that is past my bed time. I did get to see part of one before I fell asleep in the recliner.

They will probably have the reruns on at a better time for me then I can watch the entire series.

Peace & Love!

Quantum mechanics only presents a theoretical view of the universe.

Exactly which scientists need an infusion of quantum mechanics? Please explain. Why does quantum mechanics seem to enter into spiritual discussions, as if quantum mechanics has anything to do with it. Perhaps quantum mechanics is a more spiritual way of seeing the universe? I doubt any theoretical physicist would agree. I happen to know a few.

At least scientists are honest when using theoretical approximations in their work, rather than using absolute terms.

I have provided a link to a basic quantum physics text. Very difficult for most!

ralis

http://www.physics.gla.ac.uk/~dmiller/lectures/RQM_2008.pdf

Quantum mechanics only presents a theoretical view of the universe.

Exactly which scientists need an infusion of quantum mechanics? Please explain. Why does quantum mechanics seem to enter into spiritual discussions, as if quantum mechanics has anything to do with it. Perhaps quantum mechanics is a more spiritual way of seeing the universe? I doubt any theoretical physicist would agree. I happen to know a few.

At least scientists are honest when using theoretical approximations in their work, rather than using absolute terms.

I have provided a link to a basic quantum physics text. Very difficult for most!

ralis

http://www.physics.gla.ac.uk/~dmiller/lectures/RQM_2008.pdf

Ralis -- thanks for the fun read:

We absorb infinities into unmeasurable bare quantities.

Yep -- it's spirituality but not Taoism -- more like Freemasonry!!

My blog has all the details -- http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com

Mass terms mix left and right handed states.

(chiral representation)

Therefore massive particle are not compatible with the weak interaction!

The solution to this problem is to introduce a new field called the Higgs field. This

couples left handed particles, to right handed ones, mixing them up and giving them an

effective mass.

Oops mass is wrong -- or will the Higgs Boson finally confirm that what we assumed to be mass based on logarithmic measurements going back to Archytas -- is right?

Nope -- physics is destroying life on the planet -- 20 years left of freshwater. Mass extinction catastrophe. Genocide worldwide. Population explosion. Climate destabilization. Nuclear meltdown....

Nice job Freemasons -- read David F. Noble's Religion of Technology if you want to deprogram yourself from Freemasonic science.

Episode 4 was great!: "What happened before the beginning"

The only problem however with finding the answer to this question is the infinite nature of our minds! When we do find the start, will we not pose the question again, "what is the beginning of the beginning". When have humans ever been satisfied with a result? We are only happy with what we have if we can't have anything else!

With the possibility of so many universes and so many big bangs occurring on a multi-dimensional level, what truth is the truth? - What answer is the real answer, is our bang the bang of bangs, or just another minor event in the grand scheme of existence.

Is the truth perhaps just a version of our understanding, limited only by what we know and as false as what we don't.

Ahh my brain. Where does it all end! :lol:

Edited by effilang

Sign in to follow this