Sign in to follow this  
JazZen

Sifu Jenny is in NYC/NJ

Friends,

Just a reminder that Sifu Jenny is NJ. We had 2 meetings in NYC.

There is a lecture this coming friday Jun 11th and seminar on 12&13th.

you can find details in Upcoming evens here: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/2336-upcoming-events/page__st__80

She is dedicating all proceeds from lecture and seminar to the World Peace project. Please take a moment to read below and donate what ever you can, Even if $10. From little that I have learned, all practices ultimately are letting go. Generosity or sharing is one way to practice. We donate or spend money on things that make us feel happy. We disregard or pass what we dont believe in. In a way that behavior limits us to small space. Ultimately all causes, all people are one. may our hearts and gates open to give us a taste of non duality.

My best for everyone's journey....

From her email:

"I am inviting you all to join me to walk together on the path toward world peace. Supporting the Bodhivastu Stupa project is a good way to start. The reason I'm supporting this project is not because the stupa will be a significant monument that symbolizes world peace, nor because it is going to be built in the United States, nor because of who is leading the project, nor to fulfill any prophecy, but simply because building world peace has to start within.

Our effort is not aimed at donating some money in order to complete the outer form, claim a name for ourselves, establish a wealthy return, or plant a seed of good Karma for future life, but to merely attempt to undertake our journey in building this stupa within. How can we do that? By starting to change ourselves in action.

Of the Buddha's teaching of six perfections, generosity is the first (the rest are morality, patience, effort, meditation, and wisdom). Let us shape the world by shaping ourselves into selfless people. Reducing self-concern helps to open up one's heart to others. It brings loving-kindness, compassion and accepting others into existence. This is a true path for working on world peace.

Creating a loving and fearless world benefits humanity, benefits you and me who are living in it. It is not the result of the project that matters. The form itself has less meaning. It is the selfless action that evokes true humanity, which creates world peace and happiness.

When people have unselfish reasons, it effects lots of people. If only $10 was given from each person and there are millions of people contributing, you would have millions of people changing their thoughts and actions. That would make a tremendous difference.

Spontaneous Adjustment Qigong is the first level of Yigong. It is one of the highest Taoist Maoshan esoteric practices. It is spontaneous, formless and supports the spiritual development of one’s great potential. The 1-1/2 hour lecture on Friday will impart a deep understanding of subtle body dynamics drawing upon Chinese cosmology, medicine and philosophy. The two day seminar on Saturday and Sunday consists of guided experiential exercises combined with spontaneous movement techniques, tapping qigong, acupoint opening and relaxation.

Benefits:

• Detoxify

• Improve blood circulation and release blockages

• Increase energy and Increase Immunity

• Develop balance, awareness and intuition

• Restore vitality and enhance

• Promote longevity and general well-being"

RSVP: http://www.easterninternalarts.com/

Edited by JazZen

Did you post the NYC meetings.

Is there another meeting in NYC

Sorry I didnt, we met last friday and yesterday wednesday in NYC.

This friday is Morristown NJ - its right next to train station - train from NYC Penn Station.

I had a private meeting with Shifu Jenny today... she's a wonderful teacher. ^_^

If you're thinking about going but haven't decided... Do it. My practice really took off after I did a seminar with her in Feb.

Sorry I didnt, we met last friday and yesterday wednesday in NYC.

This friday is Morristown NJ - its right next to train station - train from NYC Penn Station.

Next time please post NYC meetings

Thanks

Some people have asked me about cost.

There is an option on http://bodhivastu.com to setup a payment plan.

All proceeds are going to the bodhivastu project and please make the payment directly.

Hope to see and meet some of TaoBums tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this