Sign in to follow this  
dnice

Alot of blocked negative chi on my throat...

i spend about half an hour meditating ,

and i noticed my lower chin was shaking , and it is still shaking a bit , So i focused on moving the energy in circles, when it started moving in circles i tried to bring it down , but when it got to my neckt i felt like something was choking me , i tried to bring it down to my feet so i can take it out but its still stuck there...

should i smile down to my throat ? or should i still try to push the negative energy down my feet?

Focus on physical exercise. Massage your shoulders.

Trying to move energy away from a congested area can have the reverse effect of keeping the area congested.

The neck can be tricky to deal with...

Start from the top of your head, and relax. Think of clenching your fist, and slowly relaxing it so that you still have a fist, but it is totally relaxed, then opening your fingers wide. This is the feeling that you should try to have when relaxing various parts of your body. From the top of your head, slowly go down your body, finding areas that are tense, and relax them in this manner.

At each time, relax until you don't think you can relax anymore. Basically, relax until you can't go any further by being relaxed. You might get to a point where you tense up if you try and relax anymore. When that happens, it's time to move on to the next area. Any bit that you can't relax, feel it sinking down to the next area down. When you get to the throat, treat it in the same way. Anything that you relax, relax it out as far as it can go- that can be right to your skin, or it may be a few inches out, or even further to the ends of your aura.

And again, anything you can't relax, sink it down further to the next area where you will relax. Do this until you get to your feet, and sink everything out.

This is a bare bones outline of B.K. Frantzis' outer dissolving process, he goes much more in depth in his book "Opening The Energy Gates of Your Body", but I've found it to be the best way to handle situations like this.

Basically, just because you have a problem in one area, it might be caused by something in another area. Relaxing something above or below might cause the energy in your problem area to start shifting around. Basically, the entire body is a system where everything affects everything else- you can't always just treat a problem in isolation, and a problem in one area might not be because of that area at all.

Also, what Scotty said is good advice too. Getting some physical exercise helps the body move energy to other places for other routines- changing it up helps the body stay healthy.

And yeah, sometimes trying to move energy can make it worse. I suggest relaxing and taking care of the whole system, and usually the energy will work itself out. The body wants to stay in balance and return to balance if you let it.

In my experience, the best results come when you relax and let the body heal itself. Just remain open, positive, and mindful of whatever occurs and let go. Blockages dissolve themselves.

throat chakra...you have an emotional block; there is something beneath the surface that must be resolved. Most commonly has to do with fear of personal or loved one's death, but can be anything emotional involving fear/love really.

and i noticed my lower chin was shaking , and it is still shaking a bit , So i focused on moving the energy in circles, when it started moving in circles i tried to bring it down , but when it got to my neckt i felt like something was choking me , i tried to bring it down to my feet so i can take it out but its still stuck there...

should i smile down to my throat ? or should i still try to push the negative energy down my feet?

try and keep still on the top of your head (sahasahara chakra)with open heart. send it and yourself/body-mind in general lots of love,dont force.

and be little behind the throat ,away from the body.

throat chakra...you have an emotional block; there is something beneath the surface that must be resolved. Most commonly has to do with fear of personal or loved one's death, but can be anything emotional involving fear/love really.

thank you for all your posts..

i have a question , to relax the emotional blocks, should i show more love to people and myself?

i have a problem with the heart , i find it hard to accept people and bring new people in my circle.

:unsure:

what kind of meditation were you practicing? not all meditation techniques are created equal. and what's your experience level, generally speaking? i'm guessing you're fairly new.

...okay, i just read your introduction in the lobby. that's really not much experience, and if you're cultivating your sexual energy through retention practice and then basically dabling your way through meditative experimentation, you can mess yourself up.

it was a red flag for me to see your thread title defining the energy at your throat as "negative." blocked energy, perhaps, but negative? that tends to be a novices conclusion for experiences that they don't find favorable.

my advice to you would be either to get a real-life teacher, or engage in some DISCIPLINED book study. a good teacher would be best and could save you a lot of unnecessary turmoil. but if you're sharp and disciplined enough to really absorb the material, a book or two will work fine.

sloppy zhang's recommendation of dissolving practice is a good one, but it's not something you just employ as a tool only when discomfort arises. its purpose runs deeper than that. it's part of a complete system. for a new person to this work i would take the advice of both Scotty and Mikaelz as theirs was the simplest and most straight-forward, i think. i would also add that i hope you know to keep your tongue raised to the palate whenever practicing.

i would also recommend a book: Insight Meditation by Sharon Salzberg and Joseph Goldstein. it's a way to make sure that you start off on the right foot. it's a VERY easy read and provides a great foundation. you'll need that foundation if your practice is going to be enriching. for instance, you'll need to understand attraction & aversion and endeavor to allow sensations to rise and fall without resistance or attachment, or the need to label the experiences as "positive" or "negative." as per your post above, you need to be able to trust that no one has ever been choked to death by a 30-minute meditation, and then simply allow nature to take its course without trying to "do" anything about it. this type of foundation can pay you huge dividends in a very short time, especially if you're building up jing through retention.

i hope you find this helpful. it's all in love and service. ;)

Edited by Hundun

sloppy zhang's recommendation of dissolving practice is a good one, but it's not something you just employ as a tool only when discomfort arises. its purpose runs deeper than that. it's part of a complete system.

Yes, good point!

Sorry for making it seem otherwise :D

Sign in to follow this