Sign in to follow this  
enouch

WHAT IS THE GLOW ON THIS GUY'S HAND?

Ummm.. that's what happens when you put your hand in fire. The picture comes out looking like that.

Yes. Someone a while back presented only the paper burning portion of the video and I did not accept it as being valid. However, after watching that entire video I have changed my mind and placed it into the category of 'possible'.

There are still many things in life, in the universe, that cannot yet be explained. I think that this energy that is being displayed is one of them.

Maybe one day there will be more answers.

Peace & Love!

JC is the man, if he wanted it or not he has set many on the path to finding out more about greater human potential.

Wish he'd come back and take things a step further in public for the whole world to see again.

JC is the man, if he wanted it or not he has set many on the path to finding out more about greater human potential.

Wish he'd come back and take things a step further in public for the whole world to see again.

:lol: ARE you talking about a fictional character out of a 2000 year old story?!? :lol:

IF he was real, i agree whole heatedly!! :lol: But i dont place my faith in the works of mankind (for example, THE BIBLE), but in the works of GOD (for example the UNIVERSE & NATURE).

:lol: ARE you talking about a fictional character out of a 2000 year old story?!? :lol:

IF he was real, i agree whole heatedly!! :lol: But i dont place my faith in the works of mankind (for example, THE BIBLE), but in the works of GOD (for example the UNIVERSE & NATURE).

:lol: :lol: I didnt mean like jesus or as a prophet or whatever, sheesh. Just come along and help us find out what exactly the energy he has is and how it works and why it works and if we can find other ways to use it.

You must be one of the jumpy anti religion people, who dont like them, but cant help but relate things to them.

Mind you, the bible is as credible as what you may read from other people online when it comes to out of this world experiences :lol: Just people writing down what "happened" to them. Theres something to think about.

:lol: :lol: I didnt mean like jesus or as a prophet or whatever, sheesh. Just come along and help us find out what exactly the energy he has is and how it works and why it works and if we can find other ways to use it.

You must be one of the jumpy anti religion people, who dont like them, but cant help but relate things to them.

Mind you, the bible is as credible as what you may read from other people online when it comes to out of this world experiences :lol: Just people writing down what "happened" to them. Theres something to think about.

:lol: from my vastly limited understanding of energies and chi, i dont think it CAN be used for the benefit of society, only to the benefit of self, which ultimately serves to benefit society, but only on an individual basis :lol:

Meaning we cant rely on society to take care of us, or blame others for our misdoings :lol: contrary to the desires of society :lol:

Society is a trap, not a liberation.

:lol: from my vastly limited understanding of energies and chi, i dont think it CAN be used for the benefit of society, only to the benefit of self, which ultimately serves to benefit society, but only on an individual basis :lol:

Meaning we cant rely on society to take care of us, or blame others for our misdoings :lol: contrary to the desires of society :lol:

Society is a trap, not a liberation.

Then go live in the woods by yourself and be free. :lol:

And electricity itself, who would have thought we were gonna be able to do so much with it...?

I'm sure we can both agree that we cannot know what we could do with a greater understanding of these energies until we have that understanding.

Then go live in the woods by yourself and be free. :lol:

And electricity itself, who would have thought we were gonna be able to do so much with it...?

I'm sure we can both agree that we cannot know what we could do with a greater understanding of these energies until we have that understanding.

What good is understanding what [all] we can DO with all of the universe, when all we NEED to do is eat, drink, pass waste, and sleep? :lol:

We're blowing up atoms, simply because we CAN and because we THINK we can GAIN anything from UNDERSTANDING more than we NEED to EXPERIENCE...

OR do i have to highlight those capitalized words, bold them, put underlines beneath them, slant them, and raise them to a font size of 7 just to make my point clear: that we are being retarded!!!

Edited by Stoner Shadow Wolf

What good is understanding what [all] we can DO with all of the universe, when all we NEED to do is eat, drink, pass waste, and sleep? :lol:

We're blowing up atoms, simply because we CAN and because we THINK we can GAIN anything from UNDERSTANDING more than we NEED to EXPERIENCE...

OR do i have to highlight those capitalized words, bold them, put underlines beneath them, slant them, and raise them to a font size of 7 just to make my point clear: that we are being retarded!!!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

Oh society is not perfect, we dont have all the answers boo hoo.

Experience huh? Ok people had been struck by lightning for years, nothing much came of it. Only when the behaviour and how to make electricity was understood could we put it into some practical use.

Of course we have understanding of some things, thats why we can use that understanding create technology in the first place. It can enrich peoples lives and it does. Might not be for you, but people have preferences that differ from yours, just how it is.

You must be the life of the party with your unconditional love and appreciation of the world you live in.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.

Oh society is not perfect, we dont have all the answers boo hoo.

Experience huh? Ok people had been struck by lightning for years, nothing much came of it. Only when the behaviour and how to make electricity was understood could we put it into some practical use.

Of course we have understanding of some things, thats why we can use that understanding create technology in the first place. It can enrich peoples lives and it does. Might not be for you, but people have preferences that differ from yours, just how it is.

You must be the life of the party with your unconditional love and appreciation of the world you live in.

K

do i REALLY have to?

K

do i REALLY have to?

No, you can stay a hater, we all know "haters gonna hate".

Too bad for them, that's all, ever seen a truly happy hater?

Sign in to follow this