Sign in to follow this  
Thunder_Gooch

neigongforum.com launched

http://www.neigongforum.com/

Membership is free, and registration is open. Please read the site rules in the lobby before posting. It just launched so there may still be some bugs to work out. It's not flashy just a very simple discussion forum.

I'll be adding articles and posts as I have time. I expect a month or two until I have posted articles on all the systems I am aware of. Feel free to do the same.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Congrat's!

I was reading in the other thread on the premise, and think it's a good idea and needed. Part of the strength and difficulty of TTBs is that it is so broad (any broader and it wouldn't have any definition at all :lol: ). There is plenty of opportunity for more narrowly defined forums.

Best wishes!

:D

Well I am interested, but I would just like to know if the neigong you'll be doing can develop what many might call "paranormal" abilities. (moving items with chi or mind, ESP, levitation etc something I can verify unconditionally in this dimension). And do you have anything to offer on those being real if so. (I just dont wanna sign up if its not something I might not be looking for is all)

goodluck with it anyway ^_^

but I would just like to know if the neigong you'll be doing can develop what many might call "paranormal" abilities.

Well I still don't really know what "neigong" is, compared to other "gongs"/"catagories"/"lables"

I just want to see secret stuff thats not available anywhere else, so this sounds promising B)

Sign in to follow this