Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

Bronnikov Method Exposed

Now this is an ITV show, not sure if it is watch able in every country, it is titled "Derren Brown Investigates: The Man with X-Ray Eyes" and is below.

When I first started looking into these energy related matters I thought it seemed like a story that could be true but wouldn't invest in it without some kinda convincing evidence, and I am glad I didn't after seeing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg65jAZ9eZ4

Well another claim, another hoaxer when closely investigated...

his website: http://www.bronnikovmethod.com/

But watch for yourself and judge for yourself.

What a relief! I was going to investigate that method personally, but now there is no need, as a much smarter person has done it for me.

As first I didn't trust Darren Brown, because he makes a lot of money off his claims. But then I found out that his work is endorsed by 4 out of 5 stage magicians--what more could you want?

;)

What a relief! I was going to investigate that method personally, but now there is no need, as a much smarter person has done it for me.

As first I didn't trust Darren Brown, because he makes a lot of money off his claims. But then I found out that his work is endorsed by 4 out of 5 stage magicians--what more could you want?

;)

Now you can invest in something else :)

I think Darren approached this with an open mind and a lot of patience, if I was him by the scene at the end I would have not been as polite with Bronnikov... good on him, be it out of his own personal strength or because he had to since it would be on TV :lol:

And yeah hes a great magician :) I wish I could send him to meet the big hitters like John Chang and Wang Liping, that would be awesome :D

Edited by That Guy

Sign in to follow this