Cameron

Furey on training nude

From his blog. Somehow I think Yoda will be the one to try it...

Exercising in the Nude

A number of old-time physical fitness courses recommended exercising with as few clothes on as possible. Some even said to exercise in the RAW.

This is all well and good, provided you don't take it to your local park or gymnasium. And if you must take the old-time advice to extremes, then go to a nude beach - but understand up front that you may be disappointed - of course that's assuming you're there to look at more bodies than your own.

Most of the people on nude beaches SHOULD be wearing clothes. My wife and I checked one out in California about 11 years ago - mostly out of curiosity - and it was absolutely grotesque. We left as soon as we got there.

As for your home, the benefits of training naked (or almost naked) are many. Number one, you get to see more of your body and as you look at your body you'll become more conscious of areas you'd like to improve. Number two, because your skin is the largest eliminative organ on the body, it's good to let it breathe freely from time to time.

If you're going to train nude or in a pair of briefs, I suggest you throw a towel on the floor and lie your undressed body on the floor to begin bridging. Then do some Hindu pushups, or v-ups, or table-makers - or any of the many extraordinary exercises featured in my international best-seller, Combat Conditioning.

When standing, it is good to see your buff body in the mirror as you do the deep breathing, fat-burning exercises found in Combat Abs. As you train you'll see your waistline going in and out. And day after day, as you train this way, you'll notice all the subtle and major changes taking place as your body is reshaped and sculpted.

Training in the RAW increases motivation and mental focus. It also gives you a greater appreciation for your miraculous human body. And if it doesn't look or feel miraculous as you train this way, that's even more motivation to exercise and follow a good diet, so that it WILL.

After your workout, jump in a cold shower to recharge your body. I'll write more on that in el futuro.

In the interim, take a serious look at being a Matt Furey Inner Circle Member - by enrolling in my monthly coaching and support program. You get seven of my products FREE for enrolling. Plus you get a monthly newsletter and CD that gives you a workout to follow. The workout is broken into beginner, intermediate and advanced routines. Not only that, you get access to our private discussion board where you get all your questions answered. The program IS a steal! Enroll in this program - NOW and change your life for the better.

Matt Furey

hahahaha funny picture in his organ materialism flashy bling bling bling

furey is such a fucken joke, he is a funny character, I do not have much respesct for him and agree with the wiki that his stuff his very bad for the tendons.

tendons are everything

"Only by giving up both the negative and the positive, can we become truly positive".

Kenneth Cohen

sick quote.

I find that doing qigong naked is a lot more powerful than doing it with pants and a shirt on, def a belt gets in the way. At least try it in boxers if you never have, very powerful and more bodyily centered enhancing psychic powers to a much higer degree.

oops, by organ i meant orange

Edited by GrandTrinity
  • Like 1

Cool article! My backyard is 98% private... maybe I'll check it out. I'm thinking that the power comes from having the sun shine on your balls as you are sucking in all that prana from exercise. I'm sure there's partial benefit to training in boxers without running into the 2% neighbor factor.

Cool article! My backyard is 98% private... maybe I'll check it out. I'm thinking that the power comes from having the sun shine on your balls as you are sucking in all that prana from exercise. I'm sure there's partial benefit to training in boxers without running into the 2% neighbor factor.

Yoda is mentioning "balls" and one of the ads on top shows up saying : "ball workout exercises"...

too funny :D

Hi, fellow Taoist,

i know this thread is old but i will add to it any way. i do both TaijiQuan and Qigong Naked. Inside as well as outside. Nights i go to a park and train Naked at nite between

1am and 4am. i have also done it naked outside in broad daylight in out of the way places where i cannot be seen. i started doin it nude to better see if i was doin the moves right and keepin in frame but the feelin is so excillerating that it has becum habitual and every satdee morning i can be found in a park in bermuda doin TaijiQuan

cumpletely nude and every so often at a spot that i call Spider Temple. :D

i also do it in these places clothed and a lookin for other spots to train nude in and also training nude with other Taiji and Qigong Players. Who are both like-minded, and open-minded. Nude meditation is also another wow!, experiance.

Dragon X ---the Naked Taoist

San Bao B) B) B)

• Like 2

Interesting! Every morning's qigong workout is done in boxers. I don't have the privacy to go outside nude. I do look at my self in boxers while in wuji, to prepare for ZZ.

Hi, fellow Taoist,

i started doin it nude to better see if i was doin the moves right and keepin in frame but the feelin is so excillerating

Do you know what will happen if the Tai Ji moves were not done correctly.....???

Edited by ChiDragon

Do you know what will happen if the Tai Ji moves were not done correctly.....???

B) my dick would fall off ?

• Like 2

Be careful, it might fly across the room and hit somebody

Yea! Every body duck................

B)